HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator application SGM.Aidan Wilda

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr.porkchop

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator application SGM.Aidan Wilda   Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:09 pm

In-game Name:SGM.Aidan Wilda

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:81265380

Have you donated: (Not required but recommended) Sorry but no. (I wish i could)

Where are you from/time zone:(UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

How long have you played: like 2 years

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) I found it myself

How old are you: 13

Do you have a microphone: Yes (dont worry not squeker)

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here) Cruicible, Mike Nespo, :F|F: Warandally, Johann, Naomi Hawkeye, Radioactive panda, Leon Price.

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) None

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): Only once on fallout decay and that was becuase baiting before i knew it was a rule and i stopped breaking rules

Why you wish to be Moderator: So i can help with the server become more strict with rules and punishments

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can offer you help since im on most time becuase i only play this server on gmod as it is the most fun. Also i can offer the server protection from rule breakers and if its things with items i can get a csc to help me and ill be sure to ask for photo proof i do have :F|F: Warandally to contact

Anything else you want to add: Id realy love to mod since ive been on this server for like 2 years since ive learned abunch of rules on the server and i promise not to be abusive mod.

Last edited by Mr.porkchop on Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator application SGM.Aidan Wilda   Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:18 pm

Sorry man, but we never met before, However, this will be our first meeting so. Hi, I'm Wolfie! I also recommend to meet more staff but for now, -1 (More time, and more connections with staffs)

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator application SGM.Aidan Wilda   Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:31 pm

Alright, let me get this straight... you've been here 2 years.... I've been here 7-8 months... And I know more staff than you?

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HipsterGoat

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator application SGM.Aidan Wilda   Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:53 pm

-1. Never seen or heard of you, and you haven't put a lot of effort or thought into your application either. Never seen you on teamspeak, and you know almost no staff members. You need to get involved with the community.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator application SGM.Aidan Wilda   Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:06 am

Also subject to a short temper, and poor absorption of criticism.

sorry for double post.

Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator application SGM.Aidan Wilda   Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:22 am

Nice.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yummy-1ModeraterApps

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator application SGM.Aidan Wilda   Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:46 am

Noice
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator application SGM.Aidan Wilda
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1