RP Name: Mike Simms

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018719204/

Have I donated?: No, but I want to

Timezone: Pacific

How long have I been on the server: At least 3 years

How I heard of FF: Found it one day surfing through the server list

How old am I: 15

Do I have a mic?: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Aesop Ameno Alaska, Bizzclaw(Does he count?), Bridgidier Bacon, Coront, Chacon, Chess, Crucible, Elias, FoldingFreeman, Gnomp, Kelly River, Kayla Viola, Kathrine Viola, Leon Price, Mike Nespo(Demoted?), Naomi Hawkeye, Redcloud, Scruffie Stevie, Wolven, Warren Dally, and a few others I cant call to mind. Some of these might be retirees, though.

Have you played on any of our other servers: I THINK I've played on the TTT one, but im not 100%. Other than that, Fallout: Decay and True Wasteland

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): I've been banned from your server at the very least on twenty separate occasions, but, I would like to point out at least 60% of these have been false, things that are now legal, or >3 days.

Why you wish to be Moderator: First off, I dont want to sound cliche as I say this, as all moderator applications say these things, and they're kind of expected to be said, but I want to be a moderator to help the server, keep it in check, and make sure everyone is having the best time they can.  But some other reasons I want to be a mod is to help find bugs/loopholes in the rules and game, and help report these to whoever. I want to be a friendly mod that when called to deal with a sit wont leave players frustrated and waiting for an answer, but give them the ability to talk it out and learn from what they've done wrong. And if they dont want to learn and better themselves from the sit, I want them calm down and come back when they feel their ready. I want to help remove pests such as RDMers, Minges, and other people who come onto the server thinking its just DarkRP and they can do whatever they want.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I feel that I can offer an easy connection, as I know many of the admins/mods on this server and am/actively trying to become friends with them. I know many of the admins through steam and their in-game names, and i'm never afraid to ask questions involving the rules or about loopholes that I might randomly think of (I'm not actively trying to find loopholes in the rules, I just read one and am like "Oh yeah, so and so could happen and totally bypass this, I should tell Coront or whomever). Again, as a I said above, I dont want to sound cliche and say all the things that most people who make mod apps say, but I feel that its true that I would be active, stay on for at least 6 hours a day, even during school, just to help with the server. I like to think I know most of the rules, and I really do try to enforce them and help new people and older players alike with rules and other things. I want everyone to have a good experience on this game mode, and I think that the best way I can offer to help is to apply for moderator-ship.

Anything else you want to add: I know in the past i've been a little short tempered and even a troublemaker, but thats in the past and I really feel as if i've matured a lot and could do this. I  think that many of the players on the servers have somewhat fond memories of me as being a meme, but knowing when to be serious and when to stop dicking around. I  know that a lot of people dont think I can do this, but I want to prove that I can be responsible, and better myself by being a part of your great team of staff in FF. I really think i've changed for the better, and I hope that this mod app is received well, although I bet many people would think "Oh Mike's being a meme again" or "theres no way this is serious" or whatever. Thank you all for reading this, and hopefully considering it.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mod Application: Mike Simms   Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:33 pm

Mike Simms.

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HipsterGoat

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mod Application: Mike Simms   Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:47 pm

sin(π/6) * (sqrt 4) + (3!)^2 - (46,656)^(1/3) -2

Because he cant do algebra.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mod Application: Mike Simms   Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:03 am

+1 since cherrys isnt realy valid here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mod Application: Mike Simms   Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:35 am

HipsterGoat wrote:
sin(π/6) * (sqrt 4) + (3!)^2 - (46,656)^(1/3) -2

Because he cant do algebra.

I actually cant, no.

Edit: I can infact do algebra, I helped a certain lsc memeber with his homework once, but I have absolutely NO idea what half these symbols meme. If you elaborate on their memeing, I could 'maybe' solve it Razz

Double Edit, because im edgy as fuck: Im guessing through context it means a big minus one, but eventually I got bored and threw it in a math calculator and it confirmed this Sad.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yummy-1ModeraterApps

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mod Application: Mike Simms   Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:44 am

My name. Sorry nah bruh pretty annoying and kekers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mod Application: Mike Simms   Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:50 am

-1 Sorry Mike but you're too big of a kekster to be a mod. Not mature enough.

Also, Porkchop, if cherry's rating is not valid, why did you give Mike a +1?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mod Application: Mike Simms   Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:45 pm

Well ripperoni, it seems that many people do not like the idea of Mike Simms is Mod. Still better than Mike Nespo mod app though?

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hello world.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mod Application: Mike Simms   Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:03 am

+1 Baiters/Raiders know the rules better than most people Very Happy

Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mod Application: Mike Simms   Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:03 pm

Mikeh plz +1

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mod Application: Mike Simms   Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:32 pm

-1 scammed me Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mod Application: Mike Simms   Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:40 am

got banned for big big long time

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Mod Application: Mike Simms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1