HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Approved] Sad Panda's Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SadPanda

PostSubject: [Approved] Sad Panda's Moderator Application   Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:03 pm

In-game Name: "Sad Panda"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30611670

Have you donated: Yes I have donated.

Where are you from/time zone: I am from Southern California; Pacific time zone.

How long have you played: According to gametracker, about 70 hours.

How did you hear about FF: I was looking for a new server since the last server I was on went down, so my friend Rain invited me to try this gamemode/server out and it turned out to be pretty fun.

How old are you: 16

Do you have a microphone: I do have a headset with a working microphone, but currently in order for it to work, I need to go and buy 2 audio cables which I will do very soon. But yes I do have a microphone.

Do you know any of our admins: I can say I know them, but im not sure if they all know me. Names: Alaska, Rebecca, Jonathan, Grymestone(not sure if he is still a mod), Demon, Mushroom, Bizzclaw, Chris, McMurphy, Patrick/Strelok, and Tanuki.

Have you played on any of our other servers: No I haven't, dont really have an interest in stranded. Sorry.

Why you wish to be moderator: I would like to be an admin because I do see quite a few minges when other admins aren't around. Im fairly active each day. I know I do have the ability to votekick & voteban, but those fail sometimes when they are needed. But overall, I would like to be a moderator because I wish that I could do something against minges instead of sitting there and waiting for a staff member.

What can you offer for us as an admin: I know all the ulx commands by heart and I do help others out in the game currently(sometimes you'll see me telling new players how to play over ooc). I can help get rid of the minges and all the basic stuff a moderator can do.

Anything else you want to add: I do have past admin experience and I have never admin abused on the past servers I have played on. The only reason I do not currently have admin status on any of them is because they all died out. I have admin experience on 3 minecraft servers, 1 counter strike source server, and 1 garrysmod server. I am a pretty cool friend to have once you get to know me and love playing postnukerp.(Since I compared it to darkrp, my last server that I was admin on, and saw that this was much better.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Approved] Sad Panda's Moderator Application   Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:00 pm

You seem to be active. though you're not on the Teamspeak. I have yet to see you break any of the rules and this applications is one of the best ones I've seen. Next time you get on the Teamspeak ask one of the CSC members to give you your ranks.

Congratulations.

[Accepted/Locked]

[Approved] Sad Panda's Moderator Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1