HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Removal of Ban: Eugene Toppleover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandbox

PostSubject: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: Eugene Toppleover   Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:26 am

Server: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20350176

Your RP Name: Eugene Toppleover

Date of incident: 7/9/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 23:32

Time Zone: EST

Length of Ban: 2 Days

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I had killed an antlion mound with a helicopter and was told to not do it again, and a csay message was sent warning players not to use helicopters to kill npcs/mounds. From there I used my helicopter to hunt raider npcs down with my gun, and my skimming of npcs with the helicopter when landing had given the appearance that I had been using the helicopter to kill them.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: Eugene Toppleover   Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:30 am

[Accepted]

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: Eugene Toppleover   Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:59 am

Sandbox wrote:
From there I used my helicopter to hunt raider npcs down with my gun, and my skimming of npcs with the helicopter when landing had given the appearance that I had been using the helicopter to kill them.

17:55. After the warning you OBVIOUSLY crashed into this raider, possibly other times in this recording.

with my gun

given the appearance

Don't try to deceive the staff dude, that's scummy.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Obscurevillain

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: Eugene Toppleover   Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:00 pm

What you are saying is utterly false, there is video evidence of you destroying solar panels on purpose and killing raiders, not with your gun but with the blades of your helicopter. Don't believe me? Why don't you check out this video proof that you not only did the crime, but you have lied to staff.

https://youtu.be/zWSfoOoz9y8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renderix

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: Eugene Toppleover   Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:51 pm

You killed several mounds with a helicopter before being told not to do it again. You then went and broke two (or more) solar panels with your helicoper, and then just sat there and looked at what you did, before a staff member had to come on and refund them. You then decided to kill raiders with your helicopter blades just afterwards. In conclusion, you were very well aware you were exploiting, and after every time you were given a warning not to use that method of exploiting, you put effort to try and find another method to exploit.

Given the evidence people here have posted on the forums of you doing exactly what you said you were not doing, I believe that the removal should be revoked, and the ban should be extended based on the fact that you posted false evidence to try and reinforce your ban removal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban: Eugene Toppleover   Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:50 pm

So, is it against the rules to kill Npc/Mounds with your helicopter? Or is that just to prevent Xp farming?

[Accepted] Removal of Ban: Eugene Toppleover
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1