HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Spartans vs. The Brotherhood Of Steel + allies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anchorman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Spartans vs. The Brotherhood Of Steel + allies   Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:11 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5ysgOMmXbo&feature=youtu.be

So in this video there was acouple cases of nlr etc. However, this was posted just show the massive raid that took place early in the morning today.The guy toward the end in the yellow car was RDM and I told them  about it in admin chat and Manly Tears told me it was alright because he had taken a case. The reason why I believe there was NLR is because most of the people that came and shot at us died and they still somehow managed to grab some of their gear in less than 5 minutes. Unless other randoms came that weren't involved but idk that just seems kind of fishy.

There were 2 people with yellow cars but I only thought that there was one guy with a yellow car so I continued to shoot at him in the distance because I thought it was the same person. This video really isn't meant to get anyone in trouble I just want to share this epic raid with everyone because this stuff rarely happens on the server. You can see a yellow car driving away from where I killed Manly Tears and his case was not there. That is why I thought the yellow car in the distance was the same man who took his case.

Overall good fight guys!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Spartans vs. The Brotherhood Of Steel + allies   Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:57 pm

half the video is so fucking bright lol

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spartans vs. The Brotherhood Of Steel + allies   Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:31 pm

Its bright because that is what we had to set our nightvision to in order to be able to see their heads, twas pretty annoying.

EliasBurning
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Spartans vs. The Brotherhood Of Steel + allies   Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:40 am

shits fun yo
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Spartans vs. The Brotherhood Of Steel + allies
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1