HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hello world.

PostSubject: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:03 pm

Apeal format:

Title for thread should be: Player abuse report (players name here)

Server:

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47398106

Your RP Name: SMMK

Their SteamID: (Don't even know)

Their RP Name: Bass Kicker

Date of incident:7/11/2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):5:30 PM

Time Zone: North Vancouver, Canada ‎(UTC-7)

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was in the TeamSpeak in one of the radio channels (Big Rig) When I overheard some people placing a hit on somebody, And they said the hit included an Ally Member who was bodyguarding the person being hit (Eric Kaiser: Imperium of Sparta) So I told Eric that he had an Hit placed on him and the guy being bodyguarded(Proce Elger).

After that they started chasing around the guys placing the hit trying to fuck em up. So A guy called "Bass Cannon" gets put into a sit with one of the "Hit guys" (Hit guy wearing mid western) and all of us are waiting outside of the sit on the Bass Cannon guy since he was Hired as an bodyguard aswell. And then Eric Kaiser asks Whos side I am on and I reply with this

And then when we are waiting outside of the sit I get shot in the back by "Proce Elger" AKA Gershio's Alt Account (His alt might be the bass cannon guy idk)
And the reasoning behind him randomly shooting him in the back is "Planning to kill him" EVen though I was the one who told him the hit was being placed. His comeback for that is that I am allied with the guy placing the hit (Lydia, even though I'm allied with Kaiser aswell) so they kill me for being allied with the guy placing the hit. It wasn't Witness system either since the only hitman guy that died near me had no community and Lydia died after I died. They are justifying the RDM by saying "I was allied with Lydia so we should kill you first before you have zero reasons to kill me because Lydia died after you. " So I had zero justified reasons to kill him since I was never hired as an bodyguard, Hitman or protecting my ally member since I never was in any of the gunfights.

I lost:
Pulse LMG + 100 Pulse charges
10MM SMG + 120 10MM ammo
Reinforced Leather Armour
Metal helmet
Resources:
210 Scrap
200 Small parts
80 Chems

Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:16 pm

If I'm hearing this right you are saying they just thought u were gonna betray them so they killed you?

Hello world.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:24 pm

Yup they went on Suspicion as their kill reason Sad

Hello world.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:27 pm

Got this message after in OOC Sad
<17:24:26> "Gershio" pokes you: REKT
<17:24:48> You poked "Gershio" with message: I was completely RDM'd Sad
<17:26:35> "Gershio" pokes you: fuck off
<17:51:23> "Gershio" pokes you: consider this payback to COrgi to not fuck with me

Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:31 pm

Why is the report against 'Bass Kicker' if its about Gershio?

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:41 pm

If he heard you were going to kill him, you can be killed my friend.

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hello world.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:45 pm

Cherry wrote:
If he heard you were going to kill him, you can be killed my friend.
The problem is that I never said I would kill him ever

Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:47 pm

Oh dear a sticky situation here. How about we put them in a room and let them fight to death haha. Na jk. Yeah return his stuff lel

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:53 pm

I'll see about getting someone to look into this some time today. If he really did kill you just because you were allied with someone he was going to kill then that is just flat out RDM. Also his pokes don't seem to show he is denying RDM in any way lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:54 pm

I apologize about that^ I logged into an old account by mistake. Lolol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gershio

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:45 pm

I heard you say you were going to help kill us, I'm pretty sure my friends heard you say you were going to help kill us, and we all know your kind is not to be trusted. I never heard you say you were going to help us and even if I did I would be skeptical because you people are known for backstabbing.

The kill on you was legit, you lost your shit, even the admin agreed to it's legitimacy.

get over it please and thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gershio

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:48 pm

Oh and by the way:

<18:24:28> You poked "SMMK" with message: REKT
<18:24:50> "SMMK" pokes you: I was completely RDM'd Sad
<18:25:01> "SMMK" pokes you: Just killed me for no reason :L
<18:25:03> You poked "SMMK" with message: no i heard you say you were gunna help kill us
<18:25:14> "SMMK" pokes you: Whats your ingame name?
<18:25:26> You poked "SMMK" with message: figure it out
<18:25:33> "SMMK" pokes you: Proce*
<18:25:40> You poked "SMMK" with message: nope
<18:25:54> "SMMK" pokes you: Bass?
<18:26:02> You poked "SMMK" with message: nope
<18:26:07> "SMMK" pokes you: Kaiser/
<18:26:17> You poked "SMMK" with message: nope nope and nope
<18:26:24> "SMMK" pokes you: WHO
<18:26:37> You poked "SMMK" with message: fuck off
<18:51:25> You poked "SMMK" with message: consider this payback to COrgi to not fuck with me

if you are going to post our chat logs make sure you post all of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:00 pm

I take back what he said. SMK can you not fucking read your own shit

CANT WE KILL THEM KIIIIIIIILLLLLL THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMM. once there out of the sit.

LOL YOU THREATENED TO KILL HIM. If it were me I would do some flu bar shit on u leleleel

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:06 pm

Gaungy wrote:
I take back what he said. SMK can you not fucking read your own shit

CANT WE KILL THEM KIIIIIIIILLLLLL THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMM. once there out of the sit.

LOL YOU THREATENED TO KILL HIM. If it were me I would do some flu bar shit on u leleleel

1.) I said "Cant we kill them as soon as they're out of the sit"
That is directed as an question not a direct threat
A direct threat would be
"I'm going to kill you after this sit"
2.) Even if it was a direct threat, It was pointed towards the guy in the Midwestern AKA the guy who I had interest of getting his stuff
And who was in the Midwestern? Not Proce Elgar (Just thinking that Proce Elgar is a diss on Elder Price Razz Hows getting kicked out of BOS feel?)
P.S its "SMMK" and Flu Bar is my trigger word Sad

Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:23 am

Well sorry if I sounded like a full on bucket of aids. But that is a threat to whoever is in the sit. ANYONE in the sit could of killed you. It is directed to everyone. It is a threat

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:41 am

First off I didn't get kicked out of the BOS I left and yes Proce Eldger is a meme lol.

Two, lying to staff and in a report can result in major shit for you. This whole report is literally cancer and an embarrassment on your part. You have brought up no real evidence.

Three, me and Bass heard you say you wanted to help kill us and the admin agreed that kill is legit.

Four, don't be salty and stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:15 am

That was me in the midwestern, I'm pretty damn sure SMMK was talking bout me, he whispered it away from me but i heard it just a bit

Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:30 am

Hello world. wrote:

2.) Even if it was a direct threat, It was pointed towards the guy in the Midwestern AKA the guy who I had interest of getting his stuff

Can we kill "them", but it was towards one person? Okay.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:32 am

Yes, 'them' can specify a single person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:52 pm

They and Them are both acceptable unisex designations for a singular entity.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:22 am

I'm pretty sure if he wanted to refer to killing just one person, he would have made it explicitly clear that he wanted to kill ONE person. Not make it confusing and say "them".

Them definition; used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to two or more people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.

The argument that he used the word them to refer to "one person" is ridiculous.

-----

And besides I heard him say he wanted to help kill us before the sit. Bass heard him too. I was in that sit technically as Wolfie, the admin hosting the sit, asked me a few questions in the TS and I gave him information. Time freezes when you are in a sit. SMMK had no reason to be there and just gave me a better opportunity to eliminate him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:37 am

According to who does them explicitly mean more than one person and more than one person only
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gershio

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio   Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:42 pm

So... what's the verdict on this report?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] RDM report against Proce Elger AKA Gershio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1