HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Suggestion] A new Robot Setting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dean Michales

PostSubject: [Suggestion] A new Robot Setting   Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:23 pm

So, Since I'm a poor peasant and only have a slow Protectron, I got tired of recharging him, via picking him up, and setting him back down when he was low on battery, so, Imma suggest a movement option where the Robot heads to the closest Owned Robot recharging station. For example, you just repaired your Robot after fighting a Raider, but now it is at low Charge, so now you have to pick up, and replace your robot on the charging station, when he could've just walked there and stayed there until further Instructions by the Owner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] A new Robot Setting   Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:43 pm

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes +1

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] A new Robot Setting   Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:14 am

Believe it or not I did code them to automatically seek out the last charging station they used when they get low on power, assuming it was never picked up and it's in a place they can navigate too, they should automatically charge themselves and then when they're charged, resume their duties.
Test it a bit and let me know if it actually works, because it worked last time I tested it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] A new Robot Setting   Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:27 am

Bizzclaw wrote:
Believe it or not I did code them to automatically seek out the last charging station they used when they get low on power, assuming it was never picked up and it's in a place they can navigate too, they should automatically charge themselves and then when they're charged, resume their duties.
Test it a bit and let me know if it actually works, because it worked last time I tested it.

back in the day this worked but its broken now, it kinda just TPs around and junk.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Suggestion] A new Robot Setting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1