HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Player abuse report: Joseph Lewis.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HipsterGoat

PostSubject: [Denied] Player abuse report: Joseph Lewis.   Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:43 am

Server: Fallout Decay RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51922448

Your RP Name: Scarface

Their SteamID: not accessible.

Their RP Name: Joseph Lewis

Date of incident: 12 July, 2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Kelly can confirm this, but i estimate roughly 90 minutes before i posted this (there was a sit but i believe it was not resolved in proper justice)

Time Zone: GMT+10

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:

Right, so before i go into who's right and who's wrong, let me actually explain whats happened, from a neutral perspective.

I had been playing around with Joseph for a bit before any of this started. this was not any insults or any aggression or harassment. I was simply falling for some classical bait, and then pulling out before any harm done, simple.

what happened after this was that Joseph had set a KOS line on his vendors' solar panels, which he stated in text only after i reminded him that the KOS needed to be on a 2x2 hunter plate with clear signage, and close to the target. he proceeded to do this, and then guard his panels. After this, i began to question him about the validity of this KOS, but didnt pay too much attention to it.

i had been talking to another player (Bass kicker, i believe he may have been working with Joseph, nonetheless) indirectly mentioning Joseph in an insult. This proceeded to anger joseph as he gave me two warnings, in a row, with minimal time between each warning that i should leave, as i am getting on his nerves. I was in the middle of typing a sentence as he gave me this warning, and hit enter as he pulled his shotgun out, seemingly ready to kill me. There was not a practical time window for me to react to the warning. Joseph began to gun bash me so i could not combat log, and i did not combat log. He attempted to give me a link in chat which i attempted to read, but he gave me no opportunity to do so, continuously gun bashing me (supposedly the link would have been some evidence to support his argument, but i never got to read it ]Joseph, if you are reading this, please feel free to comment your link.])

This so far has been absolute neutral true evidence, i believe joseph can confirm this himself.

So, lets break this down into who did what wrong.

Scarface:
- Verbal abuse to Joseph
- failure to move after alleged warning

[1] If they call you a simple name or say something offensive and walk off, that is not a reason to kill. If they persist, like following you around, consistently dropping one liners and running off, or continue to constantly talk about you in public places, tell an admin.

This rule should not apply here because i said said one insult to him and that was it.

You cannot kill people for insulting you, or if you perceive it as an insult. The only time you can kill someone for insulting you is if they flat out call you offensive names and don't let up on it.

my insult to him here was 'he may get joy from baiting, but he'll still cry into his body pillow to get to sleep tonight.' not only was this the only insult i said, but i let up on it after, and actually left his presence. he actually proceeded to follow me as he gave me the second warning, therefore i have obeyed the rules here entirely (you cannot follow someone and tell them to go away from you, if they are already going away.)

Joseph Lewis:
- lack of adherence to this rules shown above.
- lack of allowed time for warnings

i was recently given some revelation to the logs, which Coront has conveniently marked warning 1 , 2, and kill.

now let me explain what was happening real time during this log. Joseph has warned me in the first line to leave before he kills me. this is the first warning. Like i said earlier, I hit enter basically right after he said this and then proceeded to follow me. he states that i did not move after he warned me, yet i did. this is my first warning, and  after he said this, i walked away immediately after i said my first recorded statement here. he followed me and only after the conversation provided, did he give me the second warning. this is not valid, as like i said earlier, you cannot tell someone to leave, and then follow them as they are leaving, and keep warning them to leave. As i said 'better watch it', i was being gun bashed by Joseph, so that i could not combat log, which is fine (yes, the log does show me saying i could log off and read it which would count as combat logging, but i didn't). after this, i continued to run away from him as he has warned me to leave, and i am responding to his warning by actually leaving. This was followed by Joseph giving me supposed evidence in the form of a link, which i would have stopped to read, if he wasn't gun bashing me. Obviously, as Coront's caption shows, i was killed.

In conclusion, here is all the evidence combined to shed some light on what actually happened. thank you.

The one who went out with a bang

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report: Joseph Lewis.   Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:17 am

This seems like alot just to say you were RDMed.

CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report: Joseph Lewis.   Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:13 pm

You had plenty of time (6 minutes and multiple warnings) to leave the area after the initial warning, and the logs provided above prove that this is the case.  You stood there for a good 6 minutes and people can warn you to leave the area if you are antagonizing them or they just don't wish for you to be there.
I'm going to have to deny this, and rest my case with the admin and owner that handled this situation. I appreciate this professional format however, so keep up with that.
Denied 
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Player abuse report: Joseph Lewis.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1