Share | 

Faction Settings suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Faction Settings suggestion    Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:33 am

Who here has an issue with getting on everyday to tell your faction members what to do and what to get? I know some faction leaders out there including myself deal with that on a daily basis... I was thinking about it this morning and thought it should not be hard to implement! Get ready for it! A faction setting tab! Yay! This faction setting tab will be accessible to rank 3s with the following tabs.

Agenda: a list of items to be discussed at a formal meeting; For example want to gather your guys and notify them on a faction meeting? Just type that into the agenda! Want them to grab certain items or find stuff to speak about during said meeting? USE THE FUCKING AGENDA!

Calendar/Schedule: Select days when your members will scavenge or practice for PVP! I certainly need this to organize a lot of things because I even try to keep a schedule but it sometimes doesn't work! You can also set a schedule for a promotion ceremony of some sorts. For example, Elder Leon price says " Time to promote some doods!" and papa Price sets promotions on calendar a week from that day... All the members on prior to promotion day will see the message, increasing the members at promotion ceremony instead of last minute steam messaging #SteelLivesMatter

Maybe an auto kick button: this one is a maybe Buuut we can possibly add a setting that enables the faction to kick the inactive member out that hasn't been on for whatever time you set it to... Again idk about this one not sure if it is possible but master Bizz will respond!

Faction Color: This one isn't necessary although it would be nice to customize YOUR faction! For example my faction has an edgy combo of Black and Red maybe the black and red will show up on certain uniforms? Or maybe they will be presented on the faction menu when someone looks the faction up?

Faction description: I have been wanting this for awhile! The faction description can be set to those who have no knowledge of what you do or what operations you run so you can set your description to your faction lore and whatever you feel describes your sexy faction...

Rules: JESUS WE NEED THESE! The rules can help so much when people say I DIDNT AGREE TO THOSE RULES SO U CANT KILL ME FOR DESERTING!!!! When you can customize your faction rules it would enable you to simply tell them to look at the rules and done its there in front of them I guess :/ NO MORE ESCUUUUSES

Faction flag??? Maybe give the option of adding an imgur image and make the flag pop up on the little faction search?

That is it I will maybe add more when I think of ideas Very Happy enjoy!

P.S sorry bizzclaw if u are already doing something like this Razz just wanted to throw ideas around
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: Faction Settings suggestion    Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:37 am

Why not, this is really good, helps the faction, no downside for this, also the faction desc, love minecraft m8 +1

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Faction Settings suggestion    Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:40 am

You can just do this all yourself, why would Bizz waste his time adding something you can already do.

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Faction Settings suggestion    Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 am

Cherry wrote:
You can just do this all yourself, why would Bizz waste his time adding something you can already do.

Going to have to agree.. Just invite your faction members to a google calendar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/ Online
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Faction Settings suggestion    Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:34 am

Bizzclaw wrote:
Cherry wrote:

Going to have to agree.. Just invite your faction members to a google calendar.

I have to agree with you sure we can do that although what about the other ideas? Surely the agenda and description should be considered? After all it can help the leaders
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben

PostSubject: Re: Faction Settings suggestion    Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:21 pm

It'll certainly add to the roleplay.  Plus, you won't need a stupid Holograph Projector to show what flag you want and set it everytime you log on.

Last edited by Sterben on Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: Faction Settings suggestion    Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:44 pm

Yes this is needed.

Someone can make a base with their faction and put a flag representing their faction. That would be great.

Yes an agenda and a Color system to identify ranks would be very welcomed

PostSubject: Re: Faction Settings suggestion    Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:42 am

This,honestly, could be very helpful for Resurgence as that might have a faction rep system...

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Faction Settings suggestion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1