HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evilsweetbl0ck

avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2016-01-08

PostSubject: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:02 pm

Server: Fallout:Decay

Your SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018719204/

Your RP Name: Mike Simms

Date of incident: 7/15/2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 5:30PMish

Time Zone: Pacific

Length of Ban: 1 Year

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So I made an alt named Elder Leon Pryce and created a group called Brotherhood of Steal, which was supposed to be a meme between me and a bunch of steam friends where'd we go around claiming tech and basically overexaggerating what the bad stuff BoS does, 20 minutes in I tell a guy to go away in chat, and he does not so I kill him, then im dragged to an admin sit and then sit there for like 30 mins waiting for an answer from the admin about me "RDMing" some random guy although I provided all the evidence needed to be valid or whatever, and then after waiting Strange says that a bunch of people said to ban me, so I get banned for 1 year. I started asking my friends and one of them says that the ban isnt for the memeing but is for the BoS Raid that happened a few days ago, in which a bunch of guys spawned in a bunch of OWM in boxes and used them as cover, which I had NO part of.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
The admin on duty told me absolutely nothing other then I was getting banned, and revealed my identity to everyone who was witnessing the sit. I am a little upset about this, but im most upset by the fact no one told me any information and the ban length is so long for something so stupid

__________________________
Spoiler:
 

#FreeMikeSimms:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator
avatar

Posts : 296
Join date : 2015-01-24

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:46 pm

Not sure why they would have said attempting to imitate an administrator had no bearing on the ban, that in itself should have been a good reason.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Notorious B.R.L.
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2014-07-12

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:01 am

Hmmm ok you told a guy to leave an area that you didn't own it was a player built gas station with props. You did say he told you that you can warn people and if they don't leave you can kill them, if this was true he still had to hire you meaning paying you but you said he didn't yourself. Also you may not be impersonating, but minging, as the actual brother hood as actual Leon Price but you still had the same name with ONE letter changed, Pr"y"ce, but still you are copying the name and faction, mind you it being a CSC and also being a MAJOR faction on the server. Elias was told by Walse Moore that you followed HIM around the map and told HIM to stop following you so you killed him. Although when I tried to talk to him 5 minutes later he was afk so for that reason we will talk to him when he is back tomorrow. Last but not least you've been banned & warned on many multiple occasions, mind you, being permad twice the first being removed a few months in and the second being shorted to 1-2 months for it not being too serious, and you have been given many Many second chances. So that is all.

By the way Strange Cerberus is one of my alts.

__________________________

Biggie Smalls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2014-10-19

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:04 am

Nope. -1

__________________________
[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2016-05-25

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:32 am

-1. Mike Simms.(B.R.L's statement.)

__________________________
In a game of life or death,  you either live or you die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gershio

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-04-21

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:02 am

Saying that his name being "Pryce" and his faction "Brotherhood of Steal" is minging is somewhat stupid. I mean as he stated it was just a meme he made with his friends. I'm pretty sure he didn't make it to insult Price or to piss someone off, from what I understand it was a joke.

Taking things too seriously in a non-serious Fallout RP server is ridiculous. If this was a serious RP i'd understand this argument. But I can run around with a Sans PAC all I want or make my player model do funny striper dances (type /sincity ingame to be a stripper) but as soon as I make my name "Proce Elger" I'm a "minge".

Now if I made my name "Jizzclaw" or "Gershio sucks phat dick" I'd consider that minging. Because it's meant to hurt or offend or just piss someone off. "Pryce" and "Brotherhood of Steal" is just a meme. I'm someone made their character Garshio and just did it as a meme then I'd be okay.

As for the rest of the stuff I can't put in my two cents because I know little about this. Me personally I think Mike Simms is fine. Hopefully this can be resolved quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2016-04-24

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:29 am

+1 Mikey plz

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2016-05-25

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:51 am

Gershio wrote:
Saying that his name being "Pryce" and his faction "Brotherhood of Steal" is minging is somewhat stupid. I mean as he stated it was just a meme he made with his friends. I'm pretty sure he didn't make it to insult Price or to piss someone off, from what I understand it was a joke.

Taking things too seriously in a non-serious Fallout RP server is ridiculous. If this was a serious RP i'd understand this argument. But I can run around with a Sans PAC all I want or make my player model do funny striper dances (type /sincity ingame to be a stripper) but as soon as I make my name "Proce Elger" I'm a "minge".

Now if I made my name "Jizzclaw" or "Gershio sucks phat dick" I'd consider that minging. Because it's meant to hurt or offend or just piss someone off. "Pryce" and "Brotherhood of Steal" is just a meme. I'm someone made their character Garshio and just did it as a meme then I'd be okay.

As for the rest of the stuff I can't put in my two cents because I know little about this. Me personally I think Mike Simms is fine. Hopefully this can be resolved quickly.

It is serious RP, Gershio, and it's semi-serious too. So it can be taken in different ways.

__________________________
In a game of life or death,  you either live or you die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitewood

avatar

Posts : 56
Join date : 2014-09-26

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:12 am

-1

From what i understand and gathered from both Ingame and in Teamspeak.
You started rdming/mass rdming or inciting others to start causing problems and go wild after a staff member went offline, full well knowing there wasnt going to be any staff on to prevent you from doing so, and you know the rules of the server.
So i think the Ban is justified.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2016-01-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:21 am

Notorious B.R.L. wrote:
Hmmm ok you told a guy to leave an area that you didn't own it was a player built gas station with props. You did say he told you that you can warn people and if they don't leave you can kill them, if this was true he still had to hire you meaning paying you but you said he didn't yourself. Also you may not be impersonating, but minging, as the actual brother hood as actual Leon Price but you still had the same name with ONE letter changed, Pr"y"ce, but still you are copying the name and faction, mind you it being a CSC and also being a MAJOR faction on the server. Elias was told by Walse Moore that you followed HIM around the map and told HIM to stop following you so you killed him. Although when I tried to talk to him 5 minutes later he was afk so for that reason we will talk to him when he is back tomorrow. Last but not least you've been banned & warned on many multiple occasions, mind you, being permad twice the first being removed a few months in and the second being shorted to 1-2 months for it not being too serious, and you have been given many Many second chances. So that is all.

By the way Strange Cerberus is one of my alts.


Let me counter this, firstly I did not know that he still had to hire me, and I see absolutely no reason as to why it has any effect on what I do in/out of RP whether he hired me or not? Im not protecting his stuff, in fact it'd be more detrimental than helping because im forcing players to leave? Elaborate of why he had to hire me please. I was never impersonating Elder Leon Price other than stealing his name and faction. I did NOT claim to be the real Elder Leon Price, nor to be the REAL Brotherhood of Steel. one person actually asked me when I first got on what happened to the BoS because he thought I was the real Elder, and I told him that he got memed and im a fake and we kinda laughed it off. This guy was named Benjamin something. I call bull on Walse Moore, as I didnt follow him or even specifically target him, I was sitting by the Gas Station telling many people to leave, including Ducktective as well as Gannicus. He was just at the gas station when I was there and no one else was around so I was targeting him. On the multiple occasion parts, thats also bull and unfair, as the first ban was COMPLETELY the admins fault, I did not ASK NOR receive ANY reimbursement for my lost reputation nor time on the server. The ban was supposed to be 1 day, issued by Wander or Mushroom, one of the two, and the next day it was forever because Aro LIED and said that his base was completely unraidable, although we had proof it was infact raidable. I posted my appeal on Christmas eve, and thats why it took them so long. As for the second ban, I dont even remember it but again, it wasnt too serious and was reduced VERY quickly. Many of my previous bans are prejudiced bans because everyone automatically assumed im a bad player, even though a large chunk of the community knows im not :/

I was informed about Strange being one of your alts, still very unprofessional to release my real name to those two random people


Whitewood wrote:
-1

From what i understand and gathered from both Ingame and in Teamspeak.
You started rdming/mass rdming or inciting others to start causing problems and go wild after a staff member went offline, full well knowing there wasnt going to be any staff on to prevent you from doing so, and you know the rules of the server.
So i think the Ban is justified.

This is complete and utter bullshit, and it really pisses me off that someone said this. I asked Warren if I would get in trouble for getting online and making a meme group very closely related to the BoS and he did not respond, because he was playing GmodZ, I asked Coront and he did not respond, he sleeping. I asked one of my IoS friends and they said go for it, So I did. Im friends with most supers and CSCs, and I asked most of them if it was legal and I got no reply. Also, why would I jump on the server and start to harass people when I made a NOT MEME Mod App? Seriously, how does this make any sense whatsoever? And to counter your point, the intention of the group was NOT to RDM but to steal things and get people upset so bodyguards could kill them, I.E. Brotherhood of STEAL. And again, I never mass RDMed nor attempted to commit RDM. All of my attacks had 100% reason to be done, either me warning them to leave and they didnt or me claiming an area and they didnt leave. I never pulled out any gear and started killing people! I killed one guy and almost killed another guy in the span of 30 minutes, how would that be classified as Mass RDM? I would like to know who said these blatant lies against me, and have them punished because this is absolute bullshit and slander on their part.

__________________________
Spoiler:
 

#FreeMikeSimms:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2016-04-24

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:24 am

White. Dont go and spread lies just to keep mike banned

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2016-04-24

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:49 am

In my opinion the admin who banned mike. Just wanted him banned. I feel as though mike was not giving a proper sit and what treated poorly. He revealed mikes identity which he didnt want shared. The admin rushed the sit and never went into full detail to furthermore justify mikes claims. In my opinion there should be a resit because the admin in this one did a poor job and it was truly one sided in the whole situation.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2016-01-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:53 am

I feel like this is a pretty important point to add, sorry for the double post.

First off, thank you to everyone whose supported me, whether on the forums, on steam, or on TS trying to figure out the BS thats happening.

But on to what I want to point out, I was first told (AFTER THE BAN I should add) that the MAIN reason was for the BoS raid the IoS did that turned out to be completely illegal and a bunch of peoples were banned for this. Idk how true this is but I trust the person who told me this very much as were pretty tight. now, people are saying that I planned to commit Mass-RDM and terrorize the server when none of the staff was on, basically doing what De-Luca did? How did it jump there? You have to see people, Everyone is prejudiced against me! They're spreading false info about something they werent even there about, and now everyone is even more against me! Stop trying to make rumors about me, and please stop endorsing rumors, because if you really looked back at my track record, the ONLY thing I did that was SO bad was I killed a bunch of people for STEALING MY CAR like 2 and a half, maybe even 3 years ago! And everyone claims im the canceraids of the server when I try to help new people, work with staff, and actively try to make the server better! So again, what did I do to piss everyone off so much they start spreading vicious rumors about me to try to get me in more trouble and to try to keep me banned?

__________________________
Spoiler:
 

#FreeMikeSimms:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gershio

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-04-21

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:07 am

Sterben wrote:
Gershio wrote:
Saying that his name being "Pryce" and his faction "Brotherhood of Steal" is minging is somewhat stupid. I mean as he stated it was just a meme he made with his friends. I'm pretty sure he didn't make it to insult Price or to piss someone off, from what I understand it was a joke.

Taking things too seriously in a non-serious Fallout RP server is ridiculous. If this was a serious RP i'd understand this argument. But I can run around with a Sans PAC all I want or make my player model do funny striper dances (type /sincity ingame to be a stripper) but as soon as I make my name "Proce Elger" I'm a "minge".

Now if I made my name "Jizzclaw" or "Gershio sucks phat dick" I'd consider that minging. Because it's meant to hurt or offend or just piss someone off. "Pryce" and "Brotherhood of Steal" is just a meme. I'm someone made their character Garshio and just did it as a meme then I'd be okay.

As for the rest of the stuff I can't put in my two cents because I know little about this. Me personally I think Mike Simms is fine. Hopefully this can be resolved quickly.

It is serious RP, Gershio, and it's semi-serious too.  So it can be taken in different ways.

It's just semi serious. Not serious. No one cares about a meme or two. In fact a lot of staff encourage it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 441
Join date : 2014-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:12 am

Based on what I've heard so far, it sounds like Simms is in the wrong, HOWEVER I am still willing to take this and look into this, I'll be contacting all involved parties shortly and ask them some questions regarding the situation.

Also, Gershio. There is a time and a place for running around with a Sans PAC (Something I do, sure, yeah), but that's not all the time by any means. We still have a reputation as a server we have to uphold and running around "meming" 24/7 soils it. 

Gaungy, I'm not sure where you're getting your information from seeing that you're banned but I'm gonna assume it's from a biased source, so please refrain from throwing out random comments.

Simms, I can vouch for you as being much better than you were 3 years ago, you have changed immensely and have given back to the community through events you'd have me host and use your own personal items as loot for. I don't really know anybody else who is a player who has done that at all recently. Now, the BoS raid had several issues, yes. I was there for it and people did tell lies and falsely raid and kill. Those people will have to pay, and unfortunately participating in the raid makes you just as guilty for not reading the rules. The "Elder Leon Pryce" thing was uncalled for, and I wish I was around to have answered your Steam message you sent me asking me if it was ok, which it really isn't. It causes confusion due to the one letter difference in the name and even "The Brotherhood of Steal" can cause confusion among others.

As I said before, I'm taking this removal of ban and looking into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Notorious B.R.L.
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2014-07-12

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:44 pm

Gershio wrote:
Sterben wrote:
Gershio wrote:
Saying that his name being "Pryce" and his faction "Brotherhood of Steal" is minging is somewhat stupid. I mean as he stated it was just a meme he made with his friends. I'm pretty sure he didn't make it to insult Price or to piss someone off, from what I understand it was a joke.

Taking things too seriously in a non-serious Fallout RP server is ridiculous. If this was a serious RP i'd understand this argument. But I can run around with a Sans PAC all I want or make my player model do funny striper dances (type /sincity ingame to be a stripper) but as soon as I make my name "Proce Elger" I'm a "minge".

Now if I made my name "Jizzclaw" or "Gershio sucks phat dick" I'd consider that minging. Because it's meant to hurt or offend or just piss someone off. "Pryce" and "Brotherhood of Steal" is just a meme. I'm someone made their character Garshio and just did it as a meme then I'd be okay.

As for the rest of the stuff I can't put in my two cents because I know little about this. Me personally I think Mike Simms is fine. Hopefully this can be resolved quickly.

It is serious RP, Gershio, and it's semi-serious too.  So it can be taken in different ways.

It's just semi serious. Not serious. No one cares about a meme or two. In fact a lot of staff encourage it.

I don't know where you got that from but if you mean 2 staff members that are retirees then yeah of course, not meaning that as an insult to those retirees just making a point.

__________________________

Biggie Smalls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

avatar

Posts : 149
Join date : 2015-11-15

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:54 am

No no. Gershio making your name "Pryce" and making a BoS faction is a pretty good example of minging. If it's a "meme" it's a fucking bad one. It isn't funny or entertaining in any way. It's just pointless and retarded. On top of this, Mike. You've had lots of trouble on the server in the past. I'm gonna have to go with a no for the ban removal. Plenty of chances have been given.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2016-01-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:50 am

Kathrine wrote:
No no. Gershio making your name "Pryce" and making a BoS faction is a pretty good example of minging. If it's a "meme" it's a fucking bad one. It isn't funny or entertaining in any way. It's just pointless and retarded. On top of this, Mike. You've had lots of trouble on the server in the past. I'm gonna have to go with a no for the ban removal. Plenty of chances have been given.

Im gonna have to say lots of people disagree with you on that one, many of the people I interacted with thought it was pretty funny.

__________________________
Spoiler:
 

#FreeMikeSimms:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gershio

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-04-21

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:55 am

Kathrine wrote:
No no. Gershio making your name "Pryce" and making a BoS faction is a pretty good example of minging. If it's a "meme" it's a fucking bad one. It isn't funny or entertaining in any way. It's just pointless and retarded.

How is it minging? He's not doing it to offend anyone and literally no one cares about it. I have an alt named Proce Elger and no one cares. Again if he made his name "Price sucks" then I'd understand. Simply put, getting in a fuss over someone making a meme in a semi-serious RP server is somewhat ridiculous.

Actually the more I think about it maybe "Brotherhood of Steal" is a bit mingy but again who cares. I bet you anything no one cares. It just seems like everyone is jumping on the Mike Simms hate wagon because it's Mike Simms. Like okay cool but still I don't think it's a "minge" if someone changes their name to something stupid as a meme let em. Unless it's meant to offend. I think that people getting into a fuss because someone made a funny parody name is a little to serious with their roleplay. Cause thats all it is, it's a parody.

But hey thats just my opinion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2016-01-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:18 pm

How does elder himself feel about this? Ihavent heard from him about it Razz

Also, when was this rule changed? I distinctly remember an owner telling me that YES, I am allowed to impersonate people, but if I dont stop when the person im impersonating tells me to, then its a killable offense. Leslie chow impersonated me during one of the supers attempts to do an arena, and after telling him to stop he did. I impersonated rucksack once a few months later, again, no one was mad and I even almost sold his car to someone. But come a few more weeks and I impersonate Kelly River to try to kick my hit out of her house, and she phyguns me out and gets all pissy.

__________________________
Spoiler:
 

#FreeMikeSimms:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Notorious B.R.L.
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2014-07-12

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:57 pm

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
How does elder himself feel about this? Ihavent heard from him about it Razz

Also, when was this rule changed? I distinctly remember an owner telling me that YES, I am allowed to impersonate people, but if I dont stop when the person im impersonating tells me to, then its a killable offense. Leslie chow impersonated me during one of the supers attempts to do an arena, and after telling him to stop he did. I impersonated rucksack once a few months later, again, no one was mad and I even almost sold his car to someone. But come a few more weeks and I impersonate Kelly River to try to kick my hit out of her house, and she phyguns me out and gets all pissy.

Ok, for one why would you make an alt character just to have your name be Elder Leon Pryce & faction Brother Hood of Steel what would you consider it? Funny? No if it is apparently "not minging" then it would be consider being stupid, but if you wanted it to be "funny" why didn't you do it on your main Hmmm?

Second, who was the owner that told you cause I already spoke to three, Coront, Chess, & Chacon they all said they didn't tell you & that from what they know what you said is false & Aesop is on vacation so that leaves Brig & Bizz. Let me know the name.

__________________________

Biggie Smalls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2016-04-24

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:06 pm

This was all done on his one account just saying. So this is false. On his mike simms account. He just made another character

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

avatar

Posts : 304
Join date : 2016-01-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:10 pm

Notorious B.R.L. wrote:
Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
How does elder himself feel about this? Ihavent heard from him about it Razz

Also, when was this rule changed? I distinctly remember an owner telling me that YES, I am allowed to impersonate people, but if I dont stop when the person im impersonating tells me to, then its a killable offense. Leslie chow impersonated me during one of the supers attempts to do an arena, and after telling him to stop he did. I impersonated rucksack once a few months later, again, no one was mad and I even almost sold his car to someone. But come a few more weeks and I impersonate Kelly River to try to kick my hit out of her house, and she phyguns me out and gets all pissy.

Ok, for one why would you make an alt character just to have your name be Elder Leon Pryce & faction Brother Hood of Steel what would you consider it? Funny? No if it is apparently "not minging" then it would be consider being stupid, but if you wanted it to be "funny" why didn't you do it on your main Hmmm?

Second, who was the owner that told you cause I already spoke to three, Coront, Chess, & Chacon they all said they didn't tell you & that from what they know what you said is false & Aesop is on vacation so that leaves Brig & Bizz. Let me know the name.

I couldnt do it on my main as I am in a non-troll serious faction. Why would I leave my non-troll serious faction to make a troll faction that would be disbanded in a few weeks, it was like my community the "Mike Simms Fan Club" It was supposed to be a meme but then it started growing really rapidly, and then it died out because I joined a big faction. I made the alt because I wanted the privacy, as well as the fact im in a faction on my main.

I thought warren was an owner....

I talked to either Coront, Warren, Chacon, or De-luca about it. I'll ask warren if he remembers the conversation and if not i'd probably assume it was Deluca, my bad on saying it was an owner then, thats completely my misunderstanding lol

__________________________
Spoiler:
 

#FreeMikeSimms:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Notorious B.R.L.
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2014-07-12

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:05 pm

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
Notorious B.R.L. wrote:
Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
How does elder himself feel about this? Ihavent heard from him about it Razz

Also, when was this rule changed? I distinctly remember an owner telling me that YES, I am allowed to impersonate people, but if I dont stop when the person im impersonating tells me to, then its a killable offense. Leslie chow impersonated me during one of the supers attempts to do an arena, and after telling him to stop he did. I impersonated rucksack once a few months later, again, no one was mad and I even almost sold his car to someone. But come a few more weeks and I impersonate Kelly River to try to kick my hit out of her house, and she phyguns me out and gets all pissy.

Ok, for one why would you make an alt character just to have your name be Elder Leon Pryce & faction Brother Hood of Steel what would you consider it? Funny? No if it is apparently "not minging" then it would be consider being stupid, but if you wanted it to be "funny" why didn't you do it on your main Hmmm?

Second, who was the owner that told you cause I already spoke to three, Coront, Chess, & Chacon they all said they didn't tell you & that from what they know what you said is false & Aesop is on vacation so that leaves Brig & Bizz. Let me know the name.

I couldnt do it on my main as I am in a non-troll serious faction. Why would I leave my non-troll serious faction to make a troll faction that would be disbanded in a few weeks, it was like my community the "Mike Simms Fan Club" It was supposed to be a meme but then it started growing really rapidly, and then it died out because I joined a big faction. I made the alt because I wanted the privacy, as well as the fact im in a faction on my main.

I thought warren was an owner....

I talked to either Coront, Warren, Chacon, or De-luca about it. I'll ask warren if he remembers the conversation and if not i'd probably assume it was Deluca, my bad on saying it was an owner then, thats completely my misunderstanding lol

No he's a CSC & I spoke with Waran and he said you can impersonate a player not a staff member nor a faction, you can have the same beliefs as a faction with a different name and copy everything about them but not the factions name it self even if you don't do a single thing they do.

And so you weren't minging you were trolling oh, well either way there still isn't really a distinct difference between the two.

__________________________

Biggie Smalls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2016-05-25

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms   Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:15 pm

Gershio wrote:
Kathrine wrote:
No no. Gershio making your name "Pryce" and making a BoS faction is a pretty good example of minging. If it's a "meme" it's a fucking bad one. It isn't funny or entertaining in any way. It's just pointless and retarded.

How is it minging? He's not doing it to offend anyone and literally no one cares about it. I have an alt named Proce Elger and no one cares. Again if he made his name "Price sucks" then I'd understand. Simply put, getting in a fuss over someone making a meme in a semi-serious RP server is somewhat ridiculous.

Actually the more I think about it maybe "Brotherhood of Steal" is a bit mingy but again who cares. I bet you anything no one cares. It just seems like everyone is jumping on the Mike Simms hate wagon because it's Mike Simms. Like okay cool but still I don't think it's a "minge" if someone changes their name to something stupid as a meme let em. Unless it's meant to offend. I think that people getting into a fuss because someone made a funny parody name is a little to serious with their roleplay. Cause thats all it is, it's a parody.

But hey thats just my opinion

It counts as minging because it's impersonation. Mike wouldn't want to see someone who's not him go running around with the name "Sike Mimms" who's part of the Sike Mimms Fan Club. So Leon wouldn't want to see it either. Plus, you really don't know what Mike did during his "meme" moment. He could've been running saying " Hi, I'm Elder Leon Pryce and I'm a weeaboo who was weird fantasies with my Inuyasha body-pillow." Point it, it's still an act of minge and he should be punished for it.

__________________________
In a game of life or death,  you either live or you die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
[Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» [Denied] Removal of Ban: Mike Simms
» [Denied]Removal of Ban Mike Simms
» [Accepted] Removal of ban: Mike Simms
» [Accepted]Removal of ban: Mike Simms
» [Denied] Mod Application: Mike Simms

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: