Player Abuse Wilhelm By Gary [Denied]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evil Gary

PostSubject: Player Abuse Wilhelm By Gary [Denied]   Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:07 am

Server:Frostburnt Fallout Decay Primary Roleplay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41055672

Your RP Name: Sir Evil Gary

Their SteamID: Unknown I got Banned (By Freeman)

Their RP Name:Wilhelm (Forgot Rest) Imperium Of Sparta

Date of incident:7/15/2016

Time of incident 8:20-8:30pm

Time Zone:UTC-10:00 (Hawaii)

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I have no footage but what happened was that 2 npcs were in a moshpit fighting against eachother A molerat and a Gecko And I intervene with my super sledge to gain some gecko hide and meat. But Wilhelm Purposely or not jumped in my way while I was swinging and hit him on accident. I told him sorry and I wanted to offer him help but I had no stimpacks on me in my inventory. He Then Declares war on me and my Community Head of Table of Knights and Kills be with a supersledge and taking my gecko hide armour supersledge and my resources. He then continues killing me around spawn I died 2 times and then I after I had enough equipped a Bison and Started shooting He shot back. I decided to Dc during combat to report this( I did not know that was a rule)and Get on My alternate character so I can get out of spawn and report using a different character. But When I rejoined and Used admin chat I got immediately banned before I could actually say anything. I dont want Him banned I just want my stuff back and the war to be cancelled
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Wilhelm By Gary [Denied]   Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:41 am

Yes if what your saying is true. It goes against the rules. If he purposely went in front of you to hit him. It is a false war request and he should be the one at fault

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Wilhelm By Gary [Denied]   Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:18 am

The war request was generated before or after the hit/maybe kill, cause if he didn't got kill I don't understand the problem here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Wilhelm By Gary [Denied]   Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:05 am

A war request does not generate from just hitting someone, there was another reason there was a war request that he had.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Wilhelm By Gary [Denied]   Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:08 am

Oh my bad at the time writing that I was tired sorry that changes everything my mistake

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Wilhelm By Gary [Denied]   Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:31 pm

Then how was the war request generated? Im not sure if i did it but he sure did start a war infront of me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Wilhelm By Gary [Denied]   Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:20 pm

The war request might of happend if someone of your fellow faction members killed one of his fellow faction member/s and someone of the same faction witnessed it and ran away, that's how war requests are generated.

So what most likely happend was, one of your members killed one of his members one of Wilhems members witnessed it ran away *poof* war request generated, and then when they felt the time was right they accepted the war request and killed you? ^^ That's all -Joseph Lewis

Issac Brown

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Wilhelm By Gary [Denied]   Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:15 pm

Wilhelm pulled this on me before, I don't know for sure if it's breaking the rules, but its just a dirty trick he uses on players to get free items. I think it would fall under some form of baiting, I don't know for sure though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Warren

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Wilhelm By Gary [Denied]   Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:37 pm

Issac Brown wrote:
I think it would fall under some form of baiting, I don't know for sure though.

Where have you been? Baiting has been allowed for a while now..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Wilhelm By Gary [Denied]   Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:41 pm

You left out the part when you pressed e on my stockpile on Wasted Waters the map before.
This is what triggered a war request. I spawned my stockpile in a thick forest that Ameno had spawned acouple meters away from the town, because i needed to use it to store my resources quickly.

The stockpile was not meant for baiting at all. Also, I did not purposely walk into your swing. We were fighting something together and you hit me by accident. I accepted that it was an accident, healed then walked away. Then 2 minutes later I was looking through my pending requests canceling all of the false ones, and I ran into your war declaration. I hopped on this opportunity to fight because I wanted to do something.

Either way, in my opinion you should know better not to walk up to something that says RAIDABLE OBJECT in the middle of your screen and press e on it. You may say that I was wrong for warring you guys because you are a very new faction, but theres rarely any conflict on the server and you came at me with a bison so its not like you just had fists.

However, I knew that it was stupid after killing you and your friend, so I decided to go and try to meet up with you and have a melee battle before asking to end the war. Then you pulled out a bison and started shooting me, so I returned fire with my Pulse LMG. Midway through me shooting you, abruptly you disconnect our of nowhere. Neutral

Then yesterday one of your guys came on and I asked him atleast twice if he wanted to end the war. I looked through my pending after I asked him and nothing was there so I shot him. Then today I got on and it was there after the 2 day period. If you guys wanted to stop fighting you should have just sent it earlier.

Your ban was for combat log and if anything this should have been a ban appeal not a player abuse report. Like I said I didn't purposely walk in front of you and thats not why you were killed. Placing my stockpile down wasn't against the rules either. It was in a really thick forest and I was confident that Raphael and me could defend it. I got confirmation from another CSC besides FoldingFreeman and he told me that me placing my stockpile down was perfectly fine.

Regardless, me hitting you cannot generate a war request. Pressing e on a community locker or stockpile generates a war declaration aswell as... shooting a faction member and not eliminating witnesses and I can't really think of much else.

You were banned for combat log.... then came and made this report even though (correct if I'm wrong) I did not really do anything wrong here. I was totally aware that stepping in front of someone to take damage wasn't within the rules and I didn't purposely take damage from you. I had no reason too at all anyways... Unless I wanted to kill you and get banned for it silent

Anchorman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Wilhelm By Gary [Denied]   Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:48 pm

I just saw Issac Brown's comment. (SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST)

I do not even know who you are Issac. Theres no dirty trick here because him hitting me literally did nothing to me. I declared war on him for something that he did the map before. Like I said before maybe people should be more aware of their surroundings. ._.

RAIDABLE OBJECT

Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Wilhelm By Gary [Denied]   Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:43 pm

[Denied]

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Player Abuse Wilhelm By Gary [Denied]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1