HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Removal of ban Garbage Pile [Accepted]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
T_Tru

PostSubject: Removal of ban Garbage Pile [Accepted]   Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:13 am

Apeal format:

Title for thread should be: Removal of ban (your name here)

Server: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41029725

Your RP Name: Garbage Pile

Date of incident:6/15/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): around like 4 pm

Time Zone: Us East

Length of Ban: permanent

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I raid these two guys they report me to an admin because i apparently raided their public outpost. They said they will report me. I get teleported by elias but he was in a sit with someone else. They were discussing something and Daniel stevens (in the sit said i was the wrong guy) so i walked away then i had to leave cause my mom called for me. I came back approximately 2 hours later and i figure out im banned. Im sorry i did not know you couldnt raid public outposts if you give me one more chance i will not break the rule again.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:

Also i would like to state that i made a ban appeal awhile ago but no one answered because i think i told my friends to ask the admins to check it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Garbage Pile [Accepted]   Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:19 am

Unfortunately, you did agree that you read the rules upon joining, which CLEARLY you didn't. It literally says what you can and can't raid, one of those things being public outposts without raidables inside of them. How long have you been banned for? Once I know that I can see if you're worthy of returning yet. Until then, read the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Garbage Pile [Accepted]   Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:10 am

If you ban is permanent then it should be shortened. He mightve just perma banned you because you left so you could make an appeal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T_Tru

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Garbage Pile [Accepted]   Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:08 am

No one responded to my last appeal so i waited like a month before making another one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterMooMoo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Garbage Pile [Accepted]   Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:30 pm

You rdm'ed plenty of times,false raided,minged, and you immitated staff and other players and then harassed them with the names of those people. The one I remember the most is when you changed your name to 'Alcatraz' and called the real alcatraz gay. You went around to other people and was saying shit like "I am a faggot" "Nobody likes me" etc. After an hour of going through logs, i found enough evidence to make me think you were here just to be an asshole, so I banned you.(And I did talk to you) If you actually want to come back to PLAY on the server. I am willing to let the ban be shortened.

-Some autistic guy tripping balls on LSD

(no joke)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T_Tru

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Garbage Pile [Accepted]   Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:09 pm

I never did any of those things except for false raid and you were not even the one that banned me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
T_Tru

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Garbage Pile [Accepted]   Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:10 pm

Sorry for double posting but the person that banned me was General Bacon not mistermoomoo and once again i never did anything except for false raid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Garbage Pile [Accepted]   Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:14 pm

+1. Keep yourself in check next time.

T_Tru

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Garbage Pile [Accepted]   Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:24 pm

T_Tru wrote:
I never did any of those things except for false raid and you were not even the one that banned me.

You might be thinking of someone named Garbage Dump which isnt me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterMooMoo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Garbage Pile [Accepted]   Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:40 pm

Ah my apologies, I was thinking of a guy with a very similar name(garbage dump). sorry about that.

-Some autistic guy tripping balls on LSD

(no joke)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban Garbage Pile [Accepted]   Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:01 pm

[Accepted]

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal of ban Garbage Pile [Accepted]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1