View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Removal Of Ban Joseph Lewis. [Expired]   Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:20 pm

Server: Main Server.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42982222

Your RP Name: Joseph Lewis

Date of incident: 07/16/2016

Time of incident: 08:00 Around that time.

Time Zone: CEST

Length of Ban: 2880 Minutes / 2 Days.

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:

A guy named "Smitty/Smitthy" got killed by an sentrybot because he punched it ( I believe this was why the sentrybot was aggresive towards him) so when he dies, I yell something along these lines "/y Get Away From The Case!" as a warning and as a heads up that I've claimed that case, but then this certain player named "ducktective" decides to stand ontop/next to the case. So I do a small countdown inside of my head to make sure I've given this certain player enough time to move, but  then he pulls out a shotgun and as the scared chicken I am I started setting him on fire with my flamethrower, he dies, I then revive him and take his ammunition for his gun and tell him that he should back away from cases the next time, and that he shouldn't pull out a gun in such a situation, but he then says that he has "called an admin over" so I decide to stay with him untill this said "admin" get's here.
We have an pretty long admin sit which I appreciate because that admin sit clearified a bunch of stuff for me which is rule related. The ducktective guys stuff was refunded expect for the 19 shotgun shells I took and kept for my own safety after reviving him, I 110% admit this is my own faulth for not double checking if I'm actually allowed to kill people for not moving away from "claimed cases" I was just acting on what i've heard on TS3, and this time I acted on false information which I regret. All I can say now is pretty much that i'm sorry, I fucked up, I just wanna say sorry to the admins involved in this situation because they actually had to waste their time trying to figure this one out. And I also promise I won't dissapoint you guys in the future this is all from me - Joseph Lewis

TL;DR I fucked up big time by killing someone for something I heard on TS3 was a killable offence. No
TL;DR I killed someone for not backing away from a claimed case. No

If there is anything I didn't bring up in this appeal, or if there is something that's kinda shady just ask down below, and i'll edit it or just reply to your comment ^^

Whitewood

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Ban Joseph Lewis. [Expired]   Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:37 pm

You can get banned from killing people for not backing away from cases??! O.o wtf since when? i see people doing it all the time(havent done it myself), but i'll take the word of the staff.

+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Ban Joseph Lewis. [Expired]   Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:15 pm

Whitewood wrote:
You can get banned from killing people for not backing away from cases??! O.o wtf since when? i see people doing it all the time(havent done it myself), but i'll take the word of the staff.

+1

He never entered the case, he only stood ontop of it / next to it and didn't move away when warned to ^^
But it's still my faulth, for acting on what i've heard instead of reading/seeing it with my own eyes. - Joseph Lewis

Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Ban Joseph Lewis. [Expired]   Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:49 pm

LejonSnax wrote:
Whitewood wrote:

+1

He never entered the case, he only stood ontop of it / next to it and didn't move away when warned to ^^
But it's still my faulth, for acting on what i've heard instead of reading/seeing it with my own eyes. - Joseph Lewis

Thats not true, it depends on how its worded. If you say something that says you claim the case you cant kill unless they get in it, but if you have a bind that tells them to leave the area the case is in or something like that you can kill people for loitering around it.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Ban Joseph Lewis. [Expired]   Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:03 pm

-1. Two days for something as small as this? Might as well wait it out.

Larhee

PostSubject: Re: Removal Of Ban Joseph Lewis. [Expired]   Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:23 pm

Kinda strange since the warning most often heard is back away from the case, or away from the case, I would think that implies leaving the immediate area, It makes perfect sense to me and i'm not sure why that wouldn't just be the same as saying get away from me last warning... Kind of a weird situation and i'm not sure why that would be ban-able if he gave the stuff back? I understand the ban length was pretty short but bans make a reputation. Anyways, if an admin or someone could explain here why that's against rules i'd like to see it (I cant see anything directly against what he did in the rules)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal Of Ban Joseph Lewis. [Expired]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1