HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Bug] Crashed server made me lose items.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Triarius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: [Bug] Crashed server made me lose items.   Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:41 pm

Well long story short: I was playing like usual. There weren't many raiders online so I figured I would start grubbing. As soon as I dropped my last grub, the server starts disconnecting. When the server had crashed, it had turned out that the server was down for a lot longer than usual. When the server finally came back up, I only had 2/57 grubs left for whatever reason. I call for someone in admin chat, and then it turns out they had to go help someone else because there was other bugs too (I will not mention incase they aren't fixed). I really want a refund on the 55 im missing, but I understand that would take a very long time. I would be down to take 55 eggs and resources to make 55 grubs, if that's easier... I dont have screenshots of my grubs, I only have one from recently where I took a screenshot to show a ghoul was killing my grubs (which only shows 28ish grubs). http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=729734207 .

EDIT: I also just realised my Vendor and Solar Panel are gone. My Vendor's name was "The Dankest Variety" but was recently changed to just "The Dankest" because I ran out of various items to sell...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Bug] Crashed server made me lose items.   Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:56 pm

I know this is kinda off topic but... Shit ghouls go in the meeting room?, also like coront said, there is a bug that happens rarely, it has happened quite a bit a while ago at least i think its the bug im talking about. It makes the players name blank and what ever tools they drop it becomes instantly unowned, anyone can own it.

LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Bug] Crashed server made me lose items.   Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:37 pm

If it's to any help, I can confirm what Triarius is saying because we next to always grub daily, and he has 57 - The ones the ghoul rektified. But with the solarpanels and shit I don't know and cannot deny nor confirm anything bout this is all from me -Shitskin Joseph Lewis

Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Bug] Crashed server made me lose items.   Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:01 pm

I can confirm triarius does indeed have a vendor named the dankest variety with a solar panel to accompany it, but idk how much it'll help i've been banned for a week + Mike simms

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Triarius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Bug] Crashed server made me lose items.   Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:57 am

The problem was solved. I have been refunded and we think we know what the problem was. We suspect that the backup save (that we rolled back to) was created at a time where my vendor, solar panel, and grubs were all out and placed. Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Bug] Crashed server made me lose items.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1