View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application Duncan   Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:36 pm

In-game Name: 2nd LT Roberts

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:37748818
Have you donated: (Not required but recommended)
No
Where are you from/time zone:
United States, Indiana/Central Time
How long have you played:
600 hours at least
How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:)
I got sucked in from cyborgs don't cry.
How old are you:
Do you have a microphone:
Yes
Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here)
Ameno
Chess
Toxic
Gnomp
Aesop
Mike Nespo
Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here)
No
Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.):
To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't remember
Why you wish to be Moderator:
I have been getting back on for the past month to see whats new and I enjoy playing and I would like to be back on staff
What can you offer for us as an Moderator:
Im generally a nice person if i'm in a good mood, I have a lot of patience, proffesional
Anything else you want to add:
I will probably be on once a day between 6 pm to 10 pm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Duncan   Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:43 pm

- support is chairforce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Duncan   Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:05 pm

Raksho enter a valid reason on why you -support

Okay now my response to this... I strongly agree! I think you should be staff again I don't see harm in it I do recall him once being staff and he also wasn't bad at it from my personal interactions with him although I think he may need a bit more time to get to know the newer generation of players and more of the admins because some of the staff he listed are either retired or pacmaster. Anyway +1. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Duncan   Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:06 pm

What? Why? People +support for reasons like "Is a meme" all the time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Duncan   Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:49 pm

You don know many admins for being a 'veteran' mod, and also you dont have much playtime. I've been alive on this gamemode for half the time you have and also banned just as much if not more than fubar and have a solid 1k hours on this gamemode. But your a retiree or something, so +/-

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Duncan   Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:35 pm

I've never seen you but I haven't been very active myself lately so I won't say if I support you or not but usually people just coming back from a long break need to give some more time on the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Duncan   Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:47 pm

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
You don know many admins for being a 'veteran' mod, and also you dont have much playtime. I've been alive on this gamemode for half the time you have and also banned just as much if not more than fubar and have a solid 1k hours on this gamemode. But your a retiree or something, so +/-

Duncan has been around a lot longer than you, and has contributed a lot less cancer to the server than you have.

He doesn't know many of the admins because all the current ones are too new.

Not to toot my horn, but since you felt the need to pull your ego out of the bag, I will as well, along with my crimson fedora for effective autism.

I've been on the server a combined 3000+ hours between all the server hops, and have done the second most to the server on the technical side of things behind Bizzclaw, which I still pale in comparison to. I've been here since 2012, and made the forum account shortly after the forum was created. I also came up with Frostburnt in the name, because my 50 other less edgy names didn't stick. I'm the main reason PAC is on the server, and troubleshot a shitload of bugs that none of the other admins thought to do. I came up with a few ideas for the armor system, and mashed together several maps for the server, as well as packed many of them and set them up for use with the gamemode via the postnuke nodes. A large amount of the maps that are on the server are there because of me. While a lot of the maps were cleared from the server, a few I got the idea to add are still there.
While I may come off as a total asshole these days, I started as contributing a lot to this server, and spent a lot of time trying to think of things to improve it, but alas, it is now an unoriginal Fallout copycat, but still the most accurate one in Garry's Mod.

While we're on this topic, let me tell you a little bit about myself.
I am a certified nigger killer with a degree in theoretical Muslim eradication. I like to take long walks by the beach, and I only maneuver by segway. I like the color deep purple, and occasionally like to do backflips while listening to salsa music on an ocean boardwalk. I especially enjoy driving my car to Mc Donald's to order a Mc Chicken and a Large fry, but only on tuesdays, preferably after 7pm.

Was that enough information? You didn't ask for it, but then again, nobody asked for yours.

+420

Last edited by Ameno-Sagiri on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Duncan   Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:54 pm

Evilsweetblock didn't ask for this, but then again neither did jesus when he got nailed to the cross.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Duncan   Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:57 pm

Raksho wrote:
Evilsweetblock didn't ask for this, but then again neither did jesus when he got nailed to the cross.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Duncan   Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:02 am

Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:

Duncan has been around a lot longer than you, and has contributed a lot less cancer to the server than you have.

Not to toot my horn, but since you felt the need to pull your ego out of the bag, I will as well, along with my crimson fedora for effective autism.

I've been on the server a combined 3000+ hours between all the server hops, and have done the second most to the server on the technical side of things behind Bizzclaw, which I still pale in comparison to. I've been here since 2012, and made the forum account shortly after the forum was created. I also came up with Frostburnt in the name, because my 50 other less edgy names didn't stick. I'm the main reason PAC is on the server, and troubleshot a shitload of bugs that none of the other admins thought to do. I came up with a few ideas for the armor system, and mashed together several maps for the server, as well as packed many of them and set them up for use with the gamemode via the postnuke nodes. A large amount of the maps that are on the server are there because of me. While a lot of the maps were cleared from the server, a few I got the idea to add are still there.
While I may come off as a total asshole these days, I started as contributing a lot to this server, and spent a lot of time trying to think of things to improve it, but alas, it is now an unoriginal Fallout copycat, but still the most accurate one in Garry's Mod.

I am a certified nigger killer with a degree in theoretical Muslim eradication. I like to take long walks by the beach, and I only maneuver by segway. I like the color deep purple, and occasionally like to do backflips while listening to salsa music on an ocean boardwalk. I especially enjoy driving my car to Mc Donald's to order a Mc Chicken and a Large fry, but only on tuesdays, preferably after 7pm.

Was that enough information? You didn't ask for it, but then again, nobody asked for yours.

+420

I have no fucking clue where you got the whole "lol im better than u" thing from, never said that, I was just observing he has very few hours, very few mod/admin friends, and the fact I have more playtime than he does even though hes been around for a year or two longer and I've been banned for most of my time. Like, seriously dude your post is so fucking edgy I went downstairs and grabbed a watermelon, came back up here, and used your post to slice it. It was the best damn watermelon I've ever had.

Also, thanks for your life story but I think you've mistaken me for someone who cares?

Raksho wrote:
an gay

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Duncan   Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:38 am

can we not have a dick measuring contest in the mod apps please thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Duncan   Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:55 am

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:

+420

I have no fucking clue where you got the whole "lol im better than u" thing from, never said that, I was just observing he has very few hours, very few mod/admin friends, and the fact I have more playtime than he does even though hes been around for a year or two longer and I've been banned for most of my time. Like, seriously dude your post is so fucking edgy I went downstairs and grabbed a watermelon, came back up here, and used your post to slice it. It was the best damn watermelon I've ever had.

Also, thanks for your life story but I think you've mistaken me for someone who cares?

Raksho wrote:
an gay

Yesterday I went to Chuck E Cheeses for a 2 piece big mac. Just thought you would like to know. 1 like 1 prayer.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Duncan   Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:04 pm

Ameno-Sagiri wrote:

Chuck E Cheeses for a 2 piece big mac.

Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Duncan   Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:57 pm

Well, it's certainly been a while. I talked to a couple of the other staff members and they have not seen you on very much if not at all.

However from what I remember you were a pretty good staff member. So, maybe take a bit more of an in-depth look to how the server is now.

I am neutral on this.

Last edited by Crucible on Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Duncan   Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:49 pm

Crucible wrote:
I am nuetral on this.

neutral*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Duncan   Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:06 pm

Thx bby

Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Duncan   Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:17 pm

Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:

+420

Raksho wrote:
an gay

Yesterday I went to Chuck E Cheeses for a 2 piece big mac. Just thought you would like to know. 1 like 1 prayer.

When the most respected player on the server tries to start a flame war with you and your just like

lel please kill me

But then again, thats what im like all the time because im an edgy teen

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: TheDuncanPro
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Duncan   Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:30 pm

The biggest reason I have few hours on the server this past month is because of working almost 12 hour shifts and then doing school work. Since I have quit my plumbing job (as of today) I will be able to be back on more often but I start my new job working 12 hour shifts at a hospital setting. So that being said I will probably be on either early in the morning before work and after work for a bit. If it is a week day then I will only be working 5 hour shifts. I do feel it is fair that I dont become mod just yet due to a new generation of players. I will be sure to be on to get to know everyone. Also I dont bite you can always join my ts channel "Dunky Ds Donuts" Channel password is 10-8.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Duncan   Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:44 pm

+1
I feel like Duncan has been here forever. He just hasn't been able to play much due things in real life. Back in the day I remember Duncan as one of the best staff members there was around honestly. I only remember 2 actual times where he even messed up at all. Saying how he was staff for so long this to me is very impressive.

Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Duncan   Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:14 pm

Sorry, just missed this until now.
Anyways, I told you you could get staff back once you returned when you initially left, come on the teamspeak later, I'd love to catch up.

For now, I might as well accept this to make good on my promise.

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

[Accepted] Moderator Application Duncan
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1