HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Waylon_



Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-06-05

PostSubject: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:12 pm

Server: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101332053

Your RP Name: Corban Dallas

Date of incident: I wish I could say, though its been a why'll.

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): N/A

Time Zone: Pacific

Length of Ban: Perm

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Basically wyll gaming one night I was drinking, later on in the night I then killed two people that turned out to be illegitimate reasons, then I was told to give the things back, I didn't. Then ran away from the sit. Tbh, I was pretty drunk and wish for the consideration of myself being unbanned. My inappropriate behavior wont repeat itself again. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben



Posts : 155
Join date : 2016-05-25

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:36 pm

-1. This goes without saying, never drink and game kids.

__________________________
In a game of life or death,  you either live or you die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck



Posts : 280
Join date : 2016-01-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:54 pm

-/+

what were you drinking?

__________________________
When ur memes arent dank enough ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°):
 

Yes Coront, shower me with group invites! All over!11!:
 

#FreeMikeSimms:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews



Posts : 541
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:55 pm

-support
There are so many things that you are lying about in this appeal.
Your name was not Corban Dallas, it was Joseph Cove.
After you ran away from the sit (In which you were uncooperative and rude to Naomi), you failed to kill me and Nick. Where is that in your appeal?

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Waylon_



Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-06-05

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:23 pm

Let me clear some things thing for you Bill Andrews, and please don't take offence. If you take with what I said as lying you are lying to yourself. I do understand how this may seem vague to, though do realize...

1. It was a fucking long time ago

2. I was fucking drunk

3. Good god relax, the RP name is not significant and again it was awhile ago so I didn't remember.

And lastly, 4. I don't remember trying to kill you or Nick, I was fucking drunk.

Evilsweetblock is was on that Fireball, its all I drink. I regret getting turnt on the server that night.

I will also properly give what was lost to their respective owners, and I do apologize for the headaches I caused that night. I wont repeat my actions again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben



Posts : 155
Join date : 2016-05-25

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:32 pm

_Waylon_ wrote:
Let me clear some things thing for you Bill Andrews, and please don't take offence. If you take with what I said as lying you are lying to yourself. I do understand how this may seem vague to, though do realize...

1. It was a fucking long time ago

2. I was fucking drunk

3. Good god relax, the RP name is not significant and again it was awhile ago so I didn't remember.

And lastly, 4. I don't remember trying to kill you or Nick, I was fucking drunk.

Evilsweetblock is was on that Fireball, its all I drink. I regret getting turnt on the server that night.

Exactly why Bill Andrews does not support you and believes you're lying.

__________________________
In a game of life or death,  you either live or you die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Waylon_



Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-06-05

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:33 pm

Okay, you're not being clear. Whats your point Sterben?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben



Posts : 155
Join date : 2016-05-25

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:35 pm

_Waylon_ wrote:
Okay, you're not being clear. Whats your point Sterben?
We don't want drunks on the server because they create a significant amount of problems like Bill just described.

__________________________
In a game of life or death,  you either live or you die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Waylon_



Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-06-05

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:42 pm

Wow Sterben, this is not a point of you liking me or not. You can go ahead and think and believe what ever you wish. Though if you are going to flat out ignorant as you are now, you might as well just stop because you're not going to solve anything and its just going to turn into an argument. As I did mentioned before, I wont be repeating my actions again, as well as saying I do apologies for the headaches and offence I caused who ever was involved that night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben



Posts : 155
Join date : 2016-05-25

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:58 pm

_Waylon_ wrote:
Wow Sterben, this is not a point of you liking me or not. You can go ahead and think and believe what ever you wish. Though if you are going to flat out ignorant as you are now, you might as well just stop because you're not going to solve anything and its just going to turn into an argument. As I did mentioned before, I wont be repeating my actions again, as well as saying I do apologies for the headaches and offence I caused who ever was involved that night.
I don't even know you. Why should it be in my judgement to line or dislike you? And I'm believing this because for once I actually believe/agree something that Bill says because he actually makes a convincing reason of why he doesn't support you. You could be lying to get back on. Anyone who gets that drunk would be out doing dumber stuff than playing a video game.

__________________________
In a game of life or death,  you either live or you die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Waylon_



Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-06-05

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:01 am

I'm an adult Sterben, and sometime adults like to drink. And sometimes adults drink too much and do dumb stuff. You're logic is quite irrational when it comes to drinking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben



Posts : 155
Join date : 2016-05-25

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:04 am

I'm 14 and surrounded by rednecks everyday and educated . How logical do you think I'm going to be when it comes to drinking?

__________________________
In a game of life or death,  you either live or you die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Waylon_



Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-06-05

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:05 am

I live in California so we live in two different cultures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben



Posts : 155
Join date : 2016-05-25

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:08 am

Yeah. Because when you live in California you have to stay inside or else you'll make someone mad and get shot because of it.

__________________________
In a game of life or death,  you either live or you die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Waylon_



Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-06-05

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:09 am

lol, that's kinda funny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben



Posts : 155
Join date : 2016-05-25

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:10 am

Whatever. I'm going to be the adult here and end this with on final message. -1.

__________________________
In a game of life or death,  you either live or you die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine
Admin
Admin


Posts : 116
Join date : 2015-11-15

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:14 am

Ahhh. Now I remember this. So Naomi was the one who banned you. I remember watching the video and you didn't really seem to be intoxicated. If you were or were not doesn't really matter but what I don't get is why you didn't make an appeal earlier if you thought you should be unbanned. In the video you were just constantly saying Naomi was biased and that you weren't going to refund the people you killed and then decided to run out of spawn, leaving the sit and then attempt to rdm 2 more people. I would be okay with you having a shortened ban but it should definitely still be a lengthy one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_Waylon_



Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-06-05

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:14 am

Yeah, I understand. I was pretty drunk tho, I would of never did all that shit sober. I don't long how its been though I feel its been a why'll. Though I accept what ever is dished out to me as punishment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin


Posts : 167
Join date : 2014-10-19

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:40 am

To me, I wouldn't really being make an excuse about being drunk and not remembering your action, even if it was real. I would support it not to be perm but I support it to be a lengthy one. Otherwise, being drunk and playing video games doesn't mix together in my opinion.

__________________________
[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HipsterGoat



Posts : 33
Join date : 2016-01-30

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:53 am

+support. this definitely shouldn't be permanent, and id like to think you learnt your lesson. however you did still do the crime so you should do the time. A couple of months should do it.

__________________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree


Posts : 404
Join date : 2013-08-11

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:41 am

What I don't get is why this "NOPE DEFINITELY NOT BECAUSE YOU WERE DRUNK" stigma is present when it's kind of a better reason than just someone doing it and requesting an appeal. The issue is, we don't know if you were actually intoxicated when you did it. If you mess up again, and you LIE, then you definitely won't be unbanned again.

Alright, now it's time for the Sterben rundown:
Sterben wrote:
I'm 14 and surrounded by rednecks everyday and educated . How logical do you think I'm going to be when it comes to drinking?

Not very. Because abuse of alcohol is the lack of moral reasoning, not logical. You don't have to be a "logical" person to realize that alcohol fucks you up.

Sterben wrote:
Yeah. Because when you live in California you have to stay inside or else you'll make someone mad and get shot because of it.

That's Florida, you mong.

Sterben wrote:
Whatever. I'm going to be the adult here and end this with on final message. -1.

You're not in anyway an authority. Stop.

__________________________
DOWNLOAD DROPBOX FOR ALL YOUR PAC FILES - https://db.tt/Ovs1CFyb
Fuckin', cones and shit


xxrokboddemgaemz:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben



Posts : 155
Join date : 2016-05-25

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:48 am

Opsan wrote:
What I don't get is why this "NOPE DEFINITELY NOT BECAUSE YOU WERE DRUNK" stigma is present when it's kind of a better reason than just someone doing it and requesting an appeal. The issue is, we don't know if you were actually intoxicated when you did it. If you mess up again, and you LIE, then you definitely won't be unbanned again.

Alright, now it's time for the Sterben rundown:
Sterben wrote:
I'm 14 and surrounded by rednecks everyday and educated . How logical do you think I'm going to be when it comes to drinking?

Not very. Because abuse of alcohol is the lack of moral reasoning, not logical. You don't have to be a "logical" person to realize that alcohol fucks you up.

Sterben wrote:
Yeah. Because when you live in California you have to stay inside or else you'll make someone mad and get shot because of it.

That's Florida, you mong.

Sterben wrote:
Whatever. I'm going to be the adult here and end this with on final message. -1.

You're not in anyway an authority. Stop.

One: It is California. Florida is very much the same. 2: What was I suppose to do? Keep arguing about it and eventually turn it into a flame war? 3: I care less about your rundowns of me. If I don't care in the first place, why make one? I'm not going to listen anyways so why bother?

__________________________
In a game of life or death,  you either live or you die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree


Posts : 404
Join date : 2013-08-11

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:15 am

Sterben wrote:
Opsan wrote:
What I don't get is why this "NOPE DEFINITELY NOT BECAUSE YOU WERE DRUNK" stigma is present when it's kind of a better reason than just someone doing it and requesting an appeal. The issue is, we don't know if you were actually intoxicated when you did it. If you mess up again, and you LIE, then you definitely won't be unbanned again.

Alright, now it's time for the Sterben rundown:
Sterben wrote:
I'm 14 and surrounded by rednecks everyday and educated . How logical do you think I'm going to be when it comes to drinking?

Not very. Because abuse of alcohol is the lack of moral reasoning, not logical. You don't have to be a "logical" person to realize that alcohol fucks you up.

Sterben wrote:
Yeah. Because when you live in California you have to stay inside or else you'll make someone mad and get shot because of it.

That's Florida, you mong.

Sterben wrote:
Whatever. I'm going to be the adult here and end this with on final message. -1.

You're not in anyway an authority. Stop.

One: It is California.  Florida is very much the same.  2: What was I suppose to do?  Keep arguing about it and eventually turn it into a flame war?  3:  I care less about your rundowns of me.  If I don't care in the first place, why make one?   I'm not going to listen anyways so why bother?

It's hilarious. You keep digging yourself a deeper hole. You're so full of yourself that you can't not have the last word.

You want to know what you can do? Take the one bit of advice you failed to pay attention to and

Opsan wrote:
Stop.

__________________________
DOWNLOAD DROPBOX FOR ALL YOUR PAC FILES - https://db.tt/Ovs1CFyb
Fuckin', cones and shit


xxrokboddemgaemz:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
2015 Halloween PAC Contest Grand Prize Winner


Posts : 132
Join date : 2014-12-29

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:18 am

Your ban will be lifted this Monday. Probably won't be a good idea to get hammered and do that again.

:edit Before your ban will be lifted we need to finalize this situation on teamspeak.

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord


Posts : 1209
Join date : 2014-07-09

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal   Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:14 pm

Overruled.

No. This is the second time you've done this. Atleast Bill Andrews stopped you for going on a complete mass RDM spree this time.

First time was your first ban on the server you were RDMing a guy over and over late at night because he scammed you and wouldn't give your stuff back when you asked. Me and brig had to get on at like 2 in the morning to see it and make you stop. You gave us what seemed like a sincere apology so we gave you a month ban on what would normally be a permanent ban.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume you thought we didn't know you were Telion and that you were trying to hide it? And what's up with the fake posts? Like seriously, what is this?
Posts:
 

The same day you made your account, you post two copy paste messages on two mod apps. You're even using the same steamID so what is even the point of that? Anyway, let's actually get on to the content of your appeal.

Telion wrote:
I then killed two people that turned out to be illegitimate reasons, then I was told to give the things back, I didn't. Then ran away from the sit.

Wow. You left out quite the detail there. Y'know, the whole attempted mass RDM thing. Let's take a look at it ourselves.
(Starts at 7 minutes 46 seconds.):
 

Yeah, sure looks like you did a whole lot more than just run away. Your name also wasn't Corbon Dallas. It was Joseph Cove.

Telion wrote:
Tbh, I was pretty drunk and wish for the consideration of myself being unbanned. My inappropriate behavior wont repeat itself again. Thank you.

Hmph. This sure does sound similar... Let's take a look at your first ban appeal. About the ban I mentioned earlier.

Link to 1st Ban Appeal:
 

You sure do sound sincere about that apology how it will never happen again...

Oh, and your "excuse" for being drunk doesn't matter anyway, because guess what?


Doesn't matter who's controlling the account, be it your drunk self, or your cousin who's visiting this weekend from another state, you are responsible for what happens.
You're right about this never happening again, though, because you're never coming back here again.

[Denied]

Oh, and sorry, I just need to correct one last thing.

Telion wrote:
why'll.
Telion wrote:
wyll

While* C'mon man, the forums has a built in spell checker. At least try to spell things right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
[Denied]Waylon's Ban Appeal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [Denied or some shit] Ban appeal blah blah blah
» Cult of the Blade Denied
» [Denied]Re-Ban Appeal for EMPOLEON
» [Denied] Yummy's Appeal
» [Denied]Ban shortening/appeal Laith_TheDemon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: