HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Player abuse report (Johann Liebert)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snake535

PostSubject: [Denied] Player abuse report (Johann Liebert)   Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:59 pm

Frostburn Fallout Decay Primary Roleplay
STEAM_0:0:47740839
Aiden Gruff
Unknown ID
Johann Liebert
8/1/2016
15:2X-15:48
Eastern Standard

After a situation with npcs on the server, I came across a loot case. No one was around to warn me not to take the case, and no one had claimed it. It was out in the open with no one near it within a ~20 foot radius aside from my Faction member and I. I took the items in the case and left. A couple of minutes later, possibly exceeding the time limit, I was shot to death by Mr. Johann Liebert. I attempted to talk to him and voice my concern of it being rdm, but he refused and ran away from me after telling me that he was staff and that it was not rdm. I followed him in his vehicle for a while trying to get an explanation from him, and eventually he stated that the case was his ally's case and that he was allowed to kill me for it. I read through the rules and found no example of this, and only things such as if the case or item clearly belongs to you, or you have claimed it in text chat, which he had not, you may kill someone for it. In regards to allies it only states that you may come to their defense if they are harmed, not that you may attack anyone who gets near the case without warning. If he had come to me at any point and claimed the case, this whole situation could've been avoided. But he chose to let me take it then shoot me from a distance rather than claiming the case like he should have as stated in the rules. I asked him for an admin sit a bit later and showed him my proof, he then denied that I was right stating that he can kill those who try to steal from his allies again. I attempted to explain that he needed to claim the case to which he responded, well no it was my allies, and I have to go. I informed him that he may not run from an admin sit, as it is seen as improper, and he stayed a bit longer, continuing to argue about him being an ally. After some amount of time, he simply stated well then report me I have to go, then disbanded the sit and left the server.

I apologize in advance for not having the player's SteamID listed, but he left the server in quite a hurry after he disbanded the sit and did not show up in the console when I checked for his ID.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Policia
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report (Johann Liebert)   Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:26 pm

Lol

User was banned for this post by Bizzclaw for reason: Derailing, does not contribute to the post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report (Johann Liebert)   Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:56 pm

This is concerning, thank you for your report and I'll look in to it with some of the other higher staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report (Johann Liebert)   Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:18 pm

You can kill people for going into ally's cases, you don't need to warn for it since its related to his faction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report (Johann Liebert)   Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:40 pm

You don't have to claim an allied case. As he said it was valid and not rdm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report (Johann Liebert)   Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:21 pm

Was the case a player's suitcase or an NPC suitcase?
The way I've read this it I thought he killed you for taking stuff out of an NPC case, if it was a player's case and you stole from that, then I'm going to have to say Johann was in the right, otherwise, you can't generally kill someone for taking out of NPC cases.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report (Johann Liebert)   Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:03 pm

from what i've read it said that he had taken the case then ran away, and there was no witness to the action. Johann might have been using admin powers/meta to know who took the case and breaking rules by killing the player even though no witness?

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stevie1177
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report (Johann Liebert)   Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:18 am

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
from what i've read it said that he had taken the case then ran away, and there was no witness to the action. Johann might have been using admin powers/meta to know who took the case and breaking rules by killing the player even though no witness?

If that was the case then this would be an admin abuse report, not player abuse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report (Johann Liebert)   Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:41 pm

It's all very sketchy, like how DID techlord even know that he took the case if there were no witnesses?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report (Johann Liebert)   Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:44 pm

I don't understand why this hasn't been locked or something lol. It's been dealt with. Johann saw him grab the case and Johann even explained to him where he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report (Johann Liebert)   Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:33 pm

Telly the Scorned wrote:
It's all very sketchy, like how DID techlord even know that he took the case if there were no witnesses?

We were allied, not in the same faction so the witness system wouldn't detect me, but I saw him do it and explained to him ingame what happened.

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Player abuse report (Johann Liebert)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1