HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Player Abuse Report Sky Sky/Arkansa [Accepted]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandbox

PostSubject: Player Abuse Report Sky Sky/Arkansa [Accepted]   Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:20 am

Apeal format:

Title for thread should be: Player abuse report (players name here)

Server: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20350176

Your RP Name: Eugene Toppleover

Their SteamID:

Their RP Name: Sky Sky/Arkansa

Date of incident: 8/3/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 3:20 am

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Called raid on Arkansa and Sky Sky, and they picked up six of their grubs.
Recorded without sound, so I picked some default music with the editor. It's pretty loud so just a warning
Videos:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report Sky Sky/Arkansa [Accepted]   Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:06 am

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
damn son get admin aboosed.

shit my bad I didnt mean to post that, misclicked. what I meant was that this is breaking the rules and those grubs should be dead and that player/s should be punished ;3

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vince :(

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report Sky Sky/Arkansa [Accepted]   Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:48 pm

Legit like 3 of them died before u came in and it was my first time grubbing so I was very confused on why my plants disappeared and there was this weird resin on the floor. I can't vouch for Sky but legit all my plants died. We had to spend the rest of the night getting eggs. My friends offer me eggs all the time there would be no reason for me to pick up eggs. I wasn't paying attention to Sky tho but last time I checked his plants where good

Cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report Sky Sky/Arkansa [Accepted]   Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:50 pm

I had 4 as well by the time u raided n Sky said he was putting his away BC ironically just bc u were on. "Yep" -Sky after reading "/y Raid"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report Sky Sky/Arkansa [Accepted]   Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:00 pm

Steam dialog:
*3 people in steam chat*
Sky: Hold on I'm looking for something
Hound: You guys are going to get raided
Sky: Eugene is on so Ima leave like 2
Me: Alright should I do the same?
Sky: Yea
Me: How do I do that
Sky: "Yep leave one so we don't get in trouble since we were already picking them up"
Me: *Picks up eggs*
Sky: Yea we shouldn't get in trouble since we left one
Me: *Chem count increases by like 600 and there is shit on the floor**thinking of leaving peacefully cause has like 900 chems now**Drops like 93*
Sky: Come back
Me: "Yo Im leaving peacefully"
que 1st video

gg no re if ur really thinking this isn't true u can check the count of eggs of have now and I can give u 3 of them and I would have 3. I had 9 yesterday

maths
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skysky4eva

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report Sky Sky/Arkansa [Accepted]   Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:29 pm

I would like to say that we were already picking them up before he called raid so i felt if we left one it wouldn't be a big deal also I told Vince to leave atleast one but I guess he panicked i'm not saying that we didnt break rules because i had one picked up before he called raid and was in the middle of picking another egg up when he called raid I was not looking at or paying attention to Vince or what he was doing second I would like to ask why noclip into someones base and stare at what there doing because i can think of two reasons A. to check if you can legit raid B. to plan your raid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report Sky Sky/Arkansa [Accepted]   Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:54 am

Explaining the situation a bit more, and clearing up something that isn't seen in the demo.
Just after 10 seconds into the second video (grubs being picked up), it shows the lockpick being selected. What isn't seen just before selecting the lockpick, is raid being called.
Both videos are from the same demo, just different time frames and positions.

Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: Player Abuse Report Sky Sky/Arkansa [Accepted]   Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:50 pm

[Accepted] I'll handle this when I'm on later.

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Player Abuse Report Sky Sky/Arkansa [Accepted]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1