HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Make Frostburnt Great Again!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Make Frostburnt Great Again!   Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:50 pm

Let's make Frostburnt Great Again!

So now you might ask how are we gonna make Frostburnt Great Again? Well it's simple... Sign this worthless petition down here to get the repair system that just recently got implemented and made a few people ( like 90% of every veteran players quit )

How do you sign the petition?

Simply just copy and paste the template I'll be putting down below and put it in the comment section.

Name(Your ingame name):

Reason Of Signing The Petition(Reason you wish to sign this petition):

Will you quit the server if the repair system stays( Yes/No ):

Are you a baiter? ( Yes/No ):

Last edited by LejonSnax on Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Make Frostburnt Great Again!   Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:52 pm

Name(Your ingame name): Joseph Lewis, also known as Lejon Snax at some points.

Reason Of Signing The Petition(Reason you wish to sign this petition): I want to get rid of the armor system that's recently been implemented because it literally killed the main reason of PVPing on the server, and it has made the server a more PvE server then what Fallout Decay actually was meant to be.

Will you quit the server if the repair system stays( Yes/No ): Yes.

Are you a baiter ( yes/no ): Yes.

Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Make Frostburnt Great Again!   Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:11 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spencer Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Make Frostburnt Great Again!   Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:06 pm

I don't get why people take this shit too seriously when in reality this isn't the end of the world and really it doesn't matter what happens. If the new system stays it will be fine and if it doesn't that will be great, it will still be basically the same game (sort of) but make something to make it so pvp/wars/ect won't stop since there is nothing to be gained, the new system at the moment is pretty bad for a majority of people but I feel the new system should stay but make changes so everyone is content with it. But I think the current consensus for the people unhappy with the new system is that it can't be changed, to make it better for everyone it must be removed, and so instead of just trying to get it removed, try to get it to have more changes so pvp/wars/ect isn't all for nothing. There are problems with the new system but I feel like with changes it can make everyone happy without having to go back to the old system.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sterben

PostSubject: Re: Make Frostburnt Great Again!   Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:11 pm

Raksho

PostSubject: Re: Make Frostburnt Great Again!   Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:26 am

Everyone is exploding for a pretty stupid reason.
Bizzclaw has tossed around the idea of making the server primarily PvE and in fact at one time suggested removing raiding at one point (I think).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

PostSubject: Re: Make Frostburnt Great Again!   Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:30 am

the way you have it worded makes the sentence end at "made a few people"

Raksho wrote:
Everyone is exploding for a pretty stupid reason.
Bizzclaw has tossed around the idea of making the server primarily PvE and in fact at one time suggested removing raiding at one point (I think).

i mean it's people's choice to stop playing and it's really not exploding.
they're just voicing their opinion. something that should be more common here.

fyi making the server PvE would be the stupidest fucking thing i've ever fucking heard when AI are the way now and bug out all the time.

i mean i really love the connotation that people voicing their opinions is suddenly a bad thing.

neat playerbase we attracted, really. if people dislike something it's okay for them to shit on it. if people like something it's ok for them to like it.

just don't be a piece of shit and devalue people's opinions on "WAH WAH UR A BABY" unless they're actually acting like it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hello world.

PostSubject: Re: Make Frostburnt Great Again!   Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:53 am

Name(Your ingame name): SMMK

Reason Of Signing The Petition(Reason you wish to sign this petition): Makes Raiding, Baiting, and all PVP totally not worth it. The only reason I haven't quit this server yet for being boring is raiding and PVP. I would recommend, Turn the true wasteland into the same server that this was a few days ago and make the main server RP and PVE only.

Will you quit the server if the repair system stays( Yes/No ): Yes, Its fucking boring just standing around beside my vendor and waiting so I can kill some guy for like a box of ammo and 10 of each

Are you a baiter? ( Yes/No ): Yes Very Happy (problem?)

Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: Make Frostburnt Great Again!   Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:56 am

Name: Eugene Toppleover

Reason Of Signing The Petition: PVP has been extremely devalued

Will you quit the server if the repair system stays: No

Are you a baiter?: Yes

Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: Make Frostburnt Great Again!   Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:47 am

#DicksOutForHarambe
#BlackLivesMatter
#BaitersLootMatter
#BaitersDreamDed
#BaiterLivesMatter
#Ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Antony|

PostSubject: Re: Make Frostburnt Great Again!   Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:43 am

Holy shit why do you guys have to take everything so overly serious. Couldn't you just make a megathread where everyone could write their own opinion? Bizzclaw isn't some major corporation or the gov't. He is a human being. You can talk to said human being.

LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: Make Frostburnt Great Again!   Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:56 am

|Antony| wrote:
Holy shit why do you guys have to take everything so overly serious. Couldn't you just make a megathread where everyone could write their own opinion? Bizzclaw isn't some major corporation or the gov't. He is a human being. You can talk to said human being.

I don't believe it.

GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Make Frostburnt Great Again!   Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:05 am

TBH, i took a break cause i got tired of the baiting, which i'm not gonna hate upon, cause anyone who does causes flaming, but do know, that by removing the repair system, you are removing a mechanic that would have driven the point that this server is a falloutRP server home and will help the server's economy by introducing a new way of getting resources besides scavenging, selling, scrapping, buying and being a hitman,or even being a medic, all while introducing shops cause in the Fallout games, there were merchants who would man shops and sell and repair thing, and even buy things all for caps. From a veteran Fallout gamer's perspective, this repair system wont ruin Fallout:Decay, it will bring new life into it and will help make merchants richer, because everyone might need repairs on top of new gear and stuffs. This system might be the first of many steps bizz has taken to put fallout mechanics in the server, besides baiting, and factions, and other systems that i don't wish to list off.
EDIT:
Hello world wrote:
Reason Of Signing The Petition(Reason you wish to sign this petition): Makes Raiding, Baiting, and all PVP totally not worth it. The only reason I haven't quit this server yet for being boring is raiding and PVP. I would recommend, Turn the true wasteland into the same server that this was a few days ago and make the main server RP and PVE only.
i have had this idea for a while, cause the PVP server is never used anymore, and if people are right and PVP is gone from the main server, this might be a good way to safe the community of people who like PVP.

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Make Frostburnt Great Again!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1