HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application (Opsan) [Actually]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application (Opsan) [Actually]   Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:34 pm

In-game Name: Opsan

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38006180

Have you donated: Yes

Where are you from/time zone: Pacific Standard Time

How long have you played: 3 years

How did you hear about FF: Good ol' Halt.

How old are you: 18

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Bleck, Coront, FoldingFreeman, Brigbuddy, Chacon, Manly, Chess

Have you played on any of our other servers: I can't remember. Maybe the TTT. Yeah. That went grand.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers?: Yeah, banned many times for many reasons. (Most of them BS)

Why you wish to be Moderator: I was banned from the community a while back for pretty much shitting on the forums and abusing the retiree powers that I was given. Specifically for deleting a thread dedicated to an RP. I've since apologized for this, and I no longer have any desire to repeat past actions, and with what's been going on recently, I thought I'd put in the effort to try and become part of staff again.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I have a solid grasp of the current rules, and a decent enough attention span. Here's the thing though, being part of staff isn't really something you can do by-the-book. You have to make a considerable amount of concessions, and offer a subjective look on situations. Biases are going to exist no matter who you are, especially in a community where the staff members are close friends. I'm not going to tout around how "unbiased" I am, because I'm simply not, but when I make a mistake, I'm going to own up to it, and put the work in to correct it. Now, that doesn't mean I'm going to be a door mat. I still plan to staunchly enforce the rules.

I haven't been active much, but that's because I'm an end-game player with not much more to do other than wait for the occasional RP event, and dick around. However, being staff would give me more motivation to get on and remain active.

Anything else you want to add: 2 + 2 =

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Opsan) [Actually]   Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:48 pm

l would be interested in seeing another senior administrator returning. I believe the additional coverage offered by him would be an asset, and his current demeanor is not incompatible with administrative duties.

I believe he would make an adequate administrator.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Opsan) [Actually]   Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:47 pm

+1 opsan is an og

-Some autistic guy tripping balls on LSD

(no joke)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Opsan) [Actually]   Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:19 am

+1 was one of the best staff members I've ever seen. Opsan knows right from wrong and has common sense. He is very good with the logs since he was staff for so long and would be a very very good addition to the staff team.

and omg halt he iz so old
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HipsterGoat

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Opsan) [Actually]   Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:31 am

+1 his laugh is a fucking virus

oh and you know he'd be a good admin and all that.. secondary stuff.

Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Opsan) [Actually]   Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:14 am

+1

he jokes around a lot but he seriously knows his stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Opsan) [Actually]   Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:45 am

+1
I remember you when you were a staff member and you were outstanding.
But didn't you already type one on Bruce's computer? What happened to that one?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Opsan) [Actually]   Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:29 am

I can hear you guys slurping on his cock from here.

+support anyways too but god damn.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Opsan) [Actually]   Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:18 pm

+support
fuck you, opsan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echiarenza
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Opsan) [Actually]   Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:22 pm

+1 You have my full support. I've seen Opsan staff on his own servers before and I believe he will be a great addition to the team Happy Crank

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Opsan) [Actually]   Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:22 pm

+1 rep tried to ban me over a protectron Sad

But yeah opsan is really chill, he knows when its time to meme and when its time to be super cereal, unlike a certain guy banned for 15/0 around here.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Opsan) [Actually]   Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:45 am

I dunno how I missed this one, but I would've accepted this back then. I don't even know if opsan wants to be staff anymore so [Denied] for now
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application (Opsan) [Actually]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1