HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application : Whitewood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whitewood

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application : Whitewood   Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:40 pm

In-game Name: Gannicus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16626443

Have you donated: Twice, first for one year, and a second time for lifetime.

Where are you from/time zone: United States, Central

How long have you played: On and off for two years.

How did you hear about FF:
I Was introduced to the server by a real-life friend who doesn't play anymore, liked the server and decided to stay.

How old are you:  26

Do you have a microphone:  Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins:  Bizzclaw, Gnomp, Coront, Chess, Ameno, Aesop, Brig, Chacon, Phillip (past staff), Yuno, Mike Nespo, Kelly River, Johann Liebert, Leon Price. ( Forgive me for not listing off the others but i just don't really know them well enough to make a picture )

Have you played on any of our other servers:  No
Have you ever been banned from one of our servers?    No.

Why you wish to be Moderator:
Ever since coming to this server, I've enjoyed both versions of the gamemode, Postnuke and Decay. I've played for quite awhile, I've seen most of the current and past staff handle admin sits, dealing with situations. Most of the Staff have alot of things on their plate, they aren't always able to get on and deal with things as they happen because of real-life circumstances (Sleep, work, wanting to relax and take a break). As I've seen, Decay could do with a early morning mod to help with things and be on to watch over things for awhile. I usually get off work in the early mornings so i could fill this role and help out.

What can you offer for us as a Moderator:
I think i'd be able to handle situations fairly, listening to both sides of the story, getting facts, asking the opinion of another staff that might also be on, and then settle a suitable solution. I'm not bias regardless of what some people may accuse me of, I'm calm and willing to listen to both players and staff, taking things in perspective.

Anything else you want to add: *Edit* I'd like to try and plan atleast one event per week if time allowed with the other staff to add more interest, bring in more/new players, and bring back rp to the server if i were accepted.

Last edited by Whitewood on Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application : Whitewood   Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:00 am

Didn't you just /very recently/ come back?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yummy-1ModeraterApps

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application : Whitewood   Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:15 pm

Pretty old dudeeeeeeeee, Havent seen you in a jiffy
-1 atm, Get some time on the server and see the new keksters community we have now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application : Whitewood   Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:17 am

-1 Fucker gave me a -1 on my app JK Razz
+2 I play games with whitewood everyday to know that he is very mature and stays level headed in a lot of scenarios I strongly believe he can be a very good member of the staff "MEME" *cough* I meant to say team Razz Anyway, Whitewood does get on the server lol your the inactive one, Yummy. If anything he is more active than you... He has been getting on the server a lot more although we have been playing ark this week so... Ya know these dinos own our souls now there is no way to break the bond between Dino and man... To off-topic? Okay fine whatever ... Anyway I still stand with a huge +1 bcuz I can :3
P.S good luck with brining DA RRRRP Back lol Ok d00d Goodluck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yummy-1ModeraterApps

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application : Whitewood   Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:05 pm

Mike Nespo wrote:
Whitewood does get on the server lol your the inactive one, Yummy.
Okay, sorry me getting on once a day for a few hours on a alt account doesn't justify me being active sorry buddy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitewood

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application : Whitewood   Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:56 pm

Lets not turn this into a flame war over who's inactive and who's active, Please.
I will say this, I've been back long enough to learn about and know who and what the communities are like and how they operate these days.

I'd really like to help bring back rp to the server, create more interest other than people running around grinding for resources, farming conglo drops, other stuff. Create quests, add in plotlines, story, immersion, take a look at all the Fallout games and consider what can be done to bring fun to Decay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application : Whitewood   Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:20 pm

Yummy-1ModeraterApps wrote:
Mike Nespo wrote:
Okay, sorry me getting on once a day for a few hours on a alt account doesn't justify me being active sorry buddy.

Hahahahaha fucking bullshit Yummy...  You have 0.8 Hours in the last two weeks lol " Once a day for a few hours " Anyway this isn't meant to get you triggered just wanted to point that out

Yummys BS:

PS IDK why u removed me off your friendslist xd
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application : Whitewood   Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:01 pm

Last I remembered, whitewood here actually lost his cool and ended up quitting the server for quite a while after being raided too many times or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitewood

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application : Whitewood   Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:30 pm

Raksho wrote:
Last I remembered, whitewood here actually lost his cool and ended up quitting the server for quite a while after being raided too many times or something.

Actually, I stopped playing because i got bored with a different character in one of DC-Stevensons' factions and moved onto another game to have fun.
But, if you wanna go with this 'raiding' thought process, i can't stop you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raksho

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application : Whitewood   Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:43 pm

I actually didn't know that, cheers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yummy-1ModeraterApps

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application : Whitewood   Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:02 pm

Mike Nespo wrote:
Yummy-1ModeraterApps wrote:
Mike Nespo wrote:

Hahahahaha fucking bullshit Yummy...  You have 0.8 Hours in the last two weeks lol " Once a day for a few hours " Anyway this isn't meant to get you triggered just wanted to point that out

Yummys BS:

PS IDK why u removed me off your friendslist xd

Literally just said alt account.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application : Whitewood   Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:03 pm

+support
Seen you a few times on the server and he didn't seem like someone who'd cause trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Policia

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application : Whitewood   Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:33 pm

+1
During the time I have played with you my dude you've been chill and de professional about things, even if you do silently drip some salt onto my cheeseburger when I am eating kappa

Been around long enough to know the rules and would know how to enforce them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application : Whitewood   Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:57 am

Outdated. Will need to re-apply.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application : Whitewood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1