HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application - Red Ruby Rose Hawkeye

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ruby rose

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application - Red Ruby Rose Hawkeye   Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:55 pm

n-game Name: Red Ruby Rose Hawkeye

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27134118

Have you donated: Yes I have donated ($12)

Where are you from/time zone: UTC +1

How long have you played: 1465.25 hours (started 2013 summer)

How did you hear about FF: I was bored one day after playing minigames, then I looked on the gmod server list and found postnuke rp.

How old are you: 17

Do you have a microphone: Yes I have a mic.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here)
Mods:
Manly tears
Naomi Hawkeye
Kayla Viola
MisterMooMoo
Admin/superadmin:
Kelly Rivers
Ice Frost
(I did not put any csc or owner because it did not say.)

Have you played on any of our other servers: I have played the true wasteland and the ark server.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.):
I don’t remember if I was banned before. Maybe once.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I wish to join the ranks of staff to help the server from rule breakers like rdmers, mingers.etc, also I want to see more rp on the server now because there is just a small rping now on the server and I have been on the server for some time now and I feel like I need to help out the community.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: This will give another staff member in the euro time zone that will be helpful if the other staff member is not online. Video recording. Teaching new players know to play on the server and teaching them rules. Knowledge of coding and how things work.

Anything else you want to add: Thank you for stopping to this post and making a comment.
Please no joking and please be 100% you think about me. Also sorry if this is short this is my second mod app, the 1st one got deleted by a factory reset.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application - Red Ruby Rose Hawkeye   Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:07 pm

+1, Ruby has been on the server for very long and seems to always know the rules + its good to have more staff, theres not many staff on all the time >_>

Jim Warren

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application - Red Ruby Rose Hawkeye   Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:46 pm

Experienced player, played a very long time, has a full grasp of the rules too. +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Will Johnson

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application - Red Ruby Rose Hawkeye   Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:16 pm

He is an experienced player and knows the rules well. He's very active and can be on when other staff aren't. +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hello world.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application - Red Ruby Rose Hawkeye   Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:44 pm

+1 Likes chicks, What are you gay?

Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application - Red Ruby Rose Hawkeye   Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:37 pm

Knows the rules very well and extremely well qualified for a staff position. +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application - Red Ruby Rose Hawkeye   Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:39 pm

Is not smart and doesn't know the rules +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application - Red Ruby Rose Hawkeye   Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:06 pm

+support
Mah nigga, you finally made it.
Knows the rules and would be a good moderator.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application - Red Ruby Rose Hawkeye   Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:16 pm

+1 (emotional recommendation )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application - Red Ruby Rose Hawkeye   Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:14 am

+1 Not that I've been on the server in a long time but seeing as the community supports them I think in that regard they are okay. Main reason for +1 is euro timezone, would be helpful.

(However no punctuation and the moderator apps are also closed, so that's kinda a negative)

Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application - Red Ruby Rose Hawkeye   Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:57 am

Outdated. Don't think he even plays anymore. Will need to re-apply.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application - Red Ruby Rose Hawkeye
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1