HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Is this allowed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wendy Walsh

PostSubject: Is this allowed?   Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:40 pm

I was killing conglos and ruby rose got infront of the crossfire killing her. She gets revived and I give her stimpacks. But then immedietly after her allies kill me. Is this allowed? If not a rule should be made for it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118199858/
Telly

PostSubject: Re: Is this allowed?   Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:46 pm

I'm sick of retards jumping in front of me when I'm shooting. It's kind of implied if they get killed by jumping in front of you it's their fault.

But it is kind of bullshit that after you healed and revived their dumbass their dumbass allies kill you. While it's technically within the rules since you did kill them and they 'defended dare alloy' they're shitters for doing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EliasBurning
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Is this allowed?   Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:02 pm

If someone intentionally jumps in front of you while shooting, they are the ones to be punished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: Is this allowed?   Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:24 pm

EliasBurning wrote:
If someone intentionally jumps in front of you while shooting, they are the ones to be punished.

It's explicitly under the loopholing rule too,
[3] Walking in front of someone and getting yourself intentionally shot in order to kill them.

I see scrubs do this all the time too and it's like they WANT me to shoot them. But since I actually know how to aim in this fucking game I haven't. There was this one time though and that was some guy walking around like a raider very far away and I healed them afterwards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Is this allowed?   Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:43 pm

Yeah I dont what to do in this situation but my t51 b got destroyed. And im gonna have to repair it tommorow
Back to top Go down
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Is this allowed?   Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:27 am

This is a perfect example of shitty players and why they suck so much. You give them stimpacks and the kill was an accident, and you get killed anyways.

Do you know who killed you off the top of your head?

PostSubject: Re: Is this allowed?   Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:10 am

Well i did jump out of the guard blast then i was shooting hit then like 1min later i died. also you were reloading your winchester and you did not fire for some then the guard hp was 65, then you mald me down with 3 shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Is this allowed?   Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:38 am

Sorry about that I didn't try to kill you It was just friendly fire not a hit or anything like that. I don't do that type of stuff I was just trying to shoot the guard and I hit you by accident. I'm sorry if you lost anything but I will try to make it up to you if you did. Do you remember who killed me ruby? I can't remember because I was understandably angry.
Back to top Go down
ruby rose

PostSubject: Re: Is this allowed?   Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:26 am

Nick Brawk/scrappy killed you because they saw you killed me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aFistyPineapple

PostSubject: Re: Is this allowed?   Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:41 pm

I thought crossfire was, under no circumstances a "fair kill"(if you do die to crossfire, your allies should pick up or guard your stuff), wouldn't that make him/her(OP) victim to rdm??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aFistyPineapple

PostSubject: Re: Is this allowed?   Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:48 pm

PS. (Sorry for double post)
I get that alliance members would kill you for malicious intent and they'd claim they saw you kill their member, but if thats the case... they also saw you revive their member soooooooooo
*cough*
Baity

again this was all crossfire so, i dont think the retaliation kill is justified, and if not already, at the very least there should be a refund(unless otherwise proven) :^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wendy Walsh

PostSubject: Re: Is this allowed?   Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:51 pm

Yeah Ruby got infront of me while I was shooting and died on accident And she got revived and I gave her stimpacks to full hp. Then I get killed? Even though her death wasnt valid because Of crossfire and they just get to kill me? Seems like bullshit. I will get on tommorow because I lost my phone and I have steamguard on there.
Back to top Go down
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: Is this allowed?   Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:39 pm

aFistyPineapple wrote:
they also saw you revive their member soooooooooo

If only you knew what you were talking about. HE didn't revive anyone, he just sat and watched while WE had to defib him. Also, lets think about this; he fucking shot him THREE TIMES WITH A WINCHESTER, do you know how slow that gun shoots? Slow enough for you not to shoot the same person THREE TIMES in succession with it on accident. You have to legitimately be paying NO attention at all to pull something like that off unintentionally, which he obviously was paying attention as he was trying to shoot 'conglo'.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Is this allowed?   Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:01 pm

Fixed the mass derailment.
Anyways, it seems like there's no way to really know what happened unless we have a video considering there's a lot of different people saying conflicting things, and just going by the logs you did kill ruby and since that's the only concrete thing we have to go on, sorry to say that it's just how it goes, you gotta check your fire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/

Is this allowed?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1