PostSubject: [Denied] Removal of ban - Nick Brawk   Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:26 pm

Server: Fallout:
Decay - Primary

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:2210053

Your RP Name:
Nick Brawk

Date of incident:
First ban was in early July, after being unbanned I was banned again on the 8th or 9th of this month.

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):
???

Time Zone:
EST

Length of Ban:
Two months initially, after waiting almost a month I got unbanned and then rebanned for another month.

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
A bunch of shit had gone down on my alt character, which ended in me being killed as a bodyguard. After dying I was just like "aight cool" so I got on my main character. As a Wastelander I was offered a hit on the guy that killed me, the reason being that he killed my alt character while I was bodyguarding, and I accepted it and killed him and shit. I was then dragged into a sit where I explained the reason and such, which I had validated as an actual reason to place a hit before, the admin dealing with the sit had noticed that it was my alt that was killed which generated the reason for the hit and talked to Freeman about what he should do. Freeman then told him to ban me for two months because he claims he was told by Aesop that I had done this before and if I do it again ban me for two months. What pisses me off about this is that I have NEVER done anything of this sort before, and the next time I talked to Aesop he could not recall ever saying this about me. Why the hell would Freeman be specifically notified before this 'second' occurrence that I had done this before and I should be banned for two months if I did it again? I'd like to add that I was not aware this was 'loopholing' because I assumed because this guy actually did something to have a valid hit place on him, in the end it doesn't really matter who does it (of course as long as they're wastelanders). Loopholing is described as "getting someone in to combat with you when they do not understand any risks" in the rules list. Even if this statement was actually made towards Freeman, I'd like to know why, because I have never done anything even remotely in this criteria before (I know you guys aren't going to just take my word for it, but it's the truth.)

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
I should have taken a picture, but I copied and pasted a conversation ( I used my mic ) I had with Coront. If you doubt this is real and think it's just forged, talk to Coront.

<05:31:01> "Coront": Now, I feel like that should've been a warning, not a ban
<05:31:09> "Coront": Who was it?
<05:31:34> "Coront": I assume this just happened?
<05:40:04> "Coront": hey, so uh nick
<05:40:24> "Coront": Apparently Aesop said you did this before
<05:40:32> "Coront": And to ban you for 2 months if you did it again
<05:41:23> "Coront": Well, we'll see when Aesop gets back from california, because there's no way to talk to him right now
<05:41:35> "Coront": Folding and Moo Moo <---( after I asked who told him this )

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban - Nick Brawk   Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:37 pm

Update: Alright, there were a couple communication problems and I want to clear a few things up. The situation Aesop was referring to was an actual case of loopholing where I actually didn't know it was, and I was let off with a warning. But... what I was banned for in this case was not loopholing, there were obvious risks connected to what he had done and there was a legitimate reason to kill him.

forgive the doublepost, no edits in ban appeals

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FUBAR PAYTON
The one who went out with a bang

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban - Nick Brawk   Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:13 am

Why make this when you said you were already unbanned on Bill's post unless you were just playing on an alt to bypass the 2 month??

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban - Nick Brawk   Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:10 am

He was unbanned and ban again, that is why the post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban - Nick Brawk   Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:19 pm

FUBAR PAYTON wrote:
Why make this when you said you were already unbanned on Bill's post unless you were just playing on an alt to bypass the 2 month??

Lol are you serious, like actually. I got unbanned for a couple days until I was rebanned.

jimmypau wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban - Nick Brawk   Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:21 pm

Do you know who banned you the first time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban - Nick Brawk   Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:16 pm

Kathrine wrote:
Do you know who banned you the first time?

Wolfie, but it was Freemans decision of what to do.

jimmypau wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Removal of ban - Nick Brawk
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1