PostSubject: Gaungy/Dan Will Ban App [Denied]   Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:20 pm

Server: Fallout Decay RP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59603295

Your RP Name: Daniel Wilson

Date of incident: 5/26/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 5:20

Time Zone: EST

Length of Ban: Forever

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I did a stupid thing. Radio bating which I didn't know was bannable at the time. My stupid self thought it was okay. I was very wrong and made a huge mistake. I took my anger out on other people and made people not like me for what I have been doing. I hope you guys can understand I have changed. I have stopped being my prepubescent faggot little self and have straightened up. I have changed my actions and will be mainly a trader and too stop baiting. I have caused much trouble to people and ask for their forgiveness and hope that I can once again play in the server. I sincerely apologize for my actions and have told myself why am I such a fucking retard.
I hope I can make better friends with staff and players. I was a complete fucking retard. I acted untrustworthy and unmannered. I hope I can get another change to prove myself that I have stop being a little fuck up like I was back then. If any admins want to talk to me I am all ears to listen and hear what you have to say to me. I hope this time you guys can trust me I will not be a fucking dip. The radio baiting I shouldn't have done and i should just stop baiting altogether and make a legit faction with friends and people alike. I want to put all this dumb shit in the past and move on into another Daniel Wilson. Not the Fuck Up Wilson. I love and would love to get back on the server and play once again with the wasteland and many new exciting people again. I love the staff and all that I said was just me being a little red hot tomato in my mind. I didn't mean to take any shit off on the admins cause they were completely right about what I have been doing and what I did do. I under stand I was wrong in so many ways. But I hope you guys can maybe see some light in me and let me have another shot. I am not going down the same road again and will not.

Im sorry for making ban appeals and them getting denied, I know people are gonna be like. Why dont you just quit.
I have faith that i can redeem myself to the admins and I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to talk to some because I have changed over the summer. ALOT

Ive seen the recent changes in the server. I would like to have a fresh start for how long I have been gone. no bait I will
I know I have been given many chances. I know the admins think I am still not ready. Talk to me I am serious.

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy/Dan Will Ban App [Denied]   Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:32 pm

[Denied]

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Gaungy/Dan Will Ban App [Denied]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1