HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Got things to be done. (Increasing Inactivity)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Got things to be done. (Increasing Inactivity)   Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:59 am

I'll just make this a one word of why I got "things to do". College.

I'll just probably get on team speak for an 1 hour or 2 on team speak on a few occasion. And if you ask me to get on the server to help moderate, I possibly can, though I want to begin to restrain myself from playing too much video games. However, this whole thing will be temporary. Eventually I'll have to become more inactive than this, and possibly I won't get on the server as much as I desire. Ya' know, being serious with college n' stuff. Unfortunately, I'll have to also write my character off (though I assume no one cares, if you do, thank you) so here you go.

"Sunrise. Guess it's time to go, I guess." I got off from my chair from looking at the window and grab my lumbering duffle bag. Before I step out of the door, I checked my pockets slowly and begin to wonder if I am missing anything. Fortunately, there's none that I've forgotten. Relieved, I open the old rusty door knob that let out a loud snap, letting the blinding light consume the darkness in the house. I proceed to walk toward to my long-lived yet my rusty blue car. Threw my duffle bag onto the backseat, and hopped over to the driver seat. Not going to see this place for a while, I thought. I pressed the gas as I turned toward the road that spread toward the horizon.

Later folks!

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yummy-1ModeraterApps

PostSubject: Re: Got things to be done. (Increasing Inactivity)   Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:56 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: Got things to be done. (Increasing Inactivity)   Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:28 pm

Remember all the times you had a sit with me. Carry that in ur heart

PostSubject: Re: Got things to be done. (Increasing Inactivity)   Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:33 pm

Bout time you leave. Don't come back you nigger. <3

-Some autistic guy tripping balls on LSD

(no joke)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Got things to be done. (Increasing Inactivity)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1