HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Sam Green's Ban Appeal.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
killerarmydude

PostSubject: [Denied] Sam Green's Ban Appeal.   Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:32 am

Appeal format:
Title for thread should be: Removal of ban (your name here)
Server: PostnukeRP Roleplay Server
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47398106
Your RP Name: Sam Green
Date of incident: August 25
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): probably 9 pm
Time Zone: North Vancouver, Canada ‎(UTC-7) 7:22 AM
Length of Ban: 2 weeks
Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was ontop of a box of melons that I dropped, and while I'm eating them (I dropped a random amount like 15 or 20) A person comes up and asks in voicechat "Hey can I eat some of those". I say in text chat "Sam Green: idk Sam Green: I like my melons" (I said "MY" to claim the melons were mine), Commander Shephard runs up and eats a few without permission and I cant do anything cause a bunch of atlas in the area, so the kid sees Commander Shephard eat them so he proceeds to eat them aswell (Doesn't that technically count as baiting me into breaking the rules?), which I kill him for, and then his friend runs up and tries to steal his case so I kill his friend aswell. (I have confirmed with a member of the common sense commity that killing someone for stealing and eating something is allowed since they can't return it.)I get brought into a sit, and told it was RDM and I'm forced to give back their stuff. I'm also 2 week banned for "[4] You witness a player steal (or attempt to steal) something that clearly belongs to you (you can't just drop some random item int he middle of the wasteland and snipe people who go near it) and all I'm told is "Don't take advice from that CSC in the future" Which is pretty stupid. Commander Shephard also said before I was banned "even though the "higher ups" Want me banned for 2 weeks that he'll shorten it" (I still get banned for 2 weeks so douche move)
If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: None whatsoever because I didn't expect to record myself cause I knew it was allowed in the rules.

killerarmydude

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Sam Green's Ban Appeal.   Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:26 am

Also just realised I was 2 week banned for a single RDM. Which people only get like 1 or 2 day banned for, People loopholing get only a week aswell, sooo why am I get special ban treatment?

Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Sam Green's Ban Appeal.   Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:50 am

I want to know who these "Higher Ups" are, and I'm also getting tired of this miscommunication shadow government bullshit. <;^)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
killerarmydude

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Sam Green's Ban Appeal.   Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:18 am

wasn't told who the higher ups were, probably were the CSC's and the other staff that was in shephards channel at the time

Mike Nespo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Sam Green's Ban Appeal.   Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:41 am

First of all, I said don't take advice from just one CSC get multiple opinions... Second of all I didn't bait you into breaking the rules the melons were free you did not warn anyone to eat them you said I like me melons which isn't a warning... And finally I told you higher ups wanted you banned for MORE than two weeks so I said I will give you just two weeks to cut you a break so I'm sorry that I'm a douche because I gave you a lesser ban to cut you a break...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Sam Green's Ban Appeal.   Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:49 pm

I had just spoken to the CSC you had spoken to, who said he hadn't told you that that was ok. It blatantly wasn't anyways, why wouldn't you warn people not to take food off the ground after just having sit by you for a long period of time? They didn't know you owned it, they didn't know if it was for free or not, all you said was "Idrk", then shot him afterwards. I can take this up with you in the Teamspeak however if you'd like, just to hear your side of the story again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Sam Green's Ban Appeal.   Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:38 am

The melon bait is so dumb, next time just tell everyone that the box of melons are yours lol.

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Sam Green's Ban Appeal.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1