HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
outermostcbro

PostSubject: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:26 pm

Apeal format:

Title for thread should be: Removal of ban (your name here)

Server: fallout decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56115331

Your RP Name: Christopherson Von Shruger

Date of incident: 08/29/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):  4 pm central

Time Zone: US Central

Length of Ban: Perma??!?!?

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I logged onto the server and walked into town and got some supplies when someone used the slug sound and they automatically come to me when I was in a vendor then turned around  and some of the brotherhood said " bye chris bye like it was some kind of set up" ?!?! WTF , ever since I started going after the minges on the server  , I have gotten some serious hate for being true to the server. I do admit i do have the pac with the metal gear thing , almost everyone does btw so why do I have to get banned not warned?? I went to make sure it was not me , in this case it was not and when I went into town I had my normal pac that I made so how can I use that without switching to and from ?? seems to me it was a set up by a co owner who disagrees with my faction who help people . from what I have seen what people did was from a higher power that can only do that sound , so how can I do it I say. this happened yesterday with CORGI Member but none of them got in trouble. I do see a biased going on here , im sure the co owners are going to close it  because  they always wanna be right. I have played this server for a very long time so why now go after me ?? I follow the rules and enforce them , yet only let the minges run around.

THEY DIDN'T GIVE ME TIME TO CHECK TO SEE IF I HAD IT , THEY BANNED ME

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TGUStimpZ

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:27 pm

Damn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonicb0om113

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:28 pm

-1 Maybe the First time it happened, you should have checked. And then maybe we wouldn't have this problem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PootisPower

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:30 pm

why did you poke me with this i'm still banned

Back to top Go down
View user profile
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:31 pm

I only pull the slug out when a admin gave me permission , so they set me up knowing I had it , they did not give me a chance to prove how I was innocent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:32 pm

sonicb0om113 wrote:
-1  Maybe the First time it happened, you should have checked. And then maybe we wouldn't have this problem

you are suppose to warn not ban for a mistake , even though I did not do it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonicb0om113

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:51 pm

outermostcbro wrote:
sonicb0om113 wrote:
-1  Maybe the First time it happened, you should have checked. And then maybe we wouldn't have this problem

Multiple witnesses, Please don't dispute the fact that the PAC happened, we know it happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:51 pm

PootisPower wrote:

your blind siding the question above , thats just like saying there is grass outside , but its a problem like what ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:54 pm

I think you had a PAC which it had an earrape sound that went through all the map, people were complaining telling me it was you, I warned you to stop or I'll kick you but you continued so another staff decided to slay you and PAC ban you, what happened after I have no idea since I disconnected.

Also, the part that says that you need to explain what happened, I have no idea what you said there, but I like the sideway phone pictures, cheers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:58 pm

Manly you where not on when this happened , and you did not say jack shit btw I was in town and got all the names . assuming is your worst enemy buddy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:26 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
iopsd89

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:21 pm

Theres no real evidence he had it unless someone was recording and a pac should not equal a ban unless warned multiple times before to stop. So yeah this ban is ridiculous
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:34 pm

outermostcbro wrote:
PootisPower wrote:

your blind siding the question above , thats just like saying there is grass outside , but its a problem like what ???

are you sure they were not the ones behind it , they automaticly looked at me , it was the brotherhood guys btw , they even laughed and gave stuff to staff , how do I know this , everyone in Novus Romanorum Empire and the owner and all from riverside have said it was baited by them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:36 pm

Stop convincing everyone that you don't belong here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:47 pm

groups have reported it , Bos has admins in it , they wanted us gone and are trying to do it to the roman faction as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:39 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
EliasBurning
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:53 am

outermostcbro wrote:
groups have reported it , Bos has admins in it , they wanted us gone and are trying to do it to the roman faction as well
if i wanted you gone i would've gone to your base and killed all of you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonicb0om113

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:41 am

EliasBurning wrote:
outermostcbro wrote:
if i wanted you gone i would've gone to your base and killed all of you

And if we wanted to get rid of you, we would have done it through in game means, not resorting to fucking rules and regulations to win our battles. That makes conflict boring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:02 am

-/+ I mean... if you were using caps admin pac it says in the rules not to use it. And in the screenshot you provided you can see that Brig gave you some sort of warning. But then again I wasn't there and can only be neutral. I was in a similar situation about a year ago with pac, however it wasn't as bad as yours. Also from what I remember (and I don't feel like digging through a years' worth of posts), instead of just blaming people and justifying it I apologized for it, which is what you should be doing right now. Also thanks for almost breaking my neck with that photo.

Also, thanks for the Ephemeral Rift reference, Gnomp. I love his videos.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:11 pm

the thing was I was not period , witnesses have come forth and said I did not . it was a biased attack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:20 pm

[quote="sonicb0om113"]
outermostcbro wrote:
sonicb0om113 wrote:

Multiple witnesses, Please don't dispute the fact that the PAC happened, we know it happened.[/quot

most people on the server have PAC , Witnesses with evidence is what i'm telling you , your contradicting yourself. use logic over emotion , it is a fact that I have PAC, so does everybody and i'm pretty sure you do as well , so ban me for having something everybody has is wrong , even though witnesses have come forth and gotten video saying it was not me , but in fact a alt character from a faction (not listing). ever since I was banned the server has gone complete ape shit with factions fighting again. my group helped people and many did not like that idea. since ajax was banned , everyone has tried everything to get me banned for following the rules and ridding of minges.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:21 pm

Did you also see that Brig. didn't want me un-banned, just shows what the server has become.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:23 pm

I'm sure you would have , then make a excuse to get US ( me and my allies in trouble)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:43 pm

Im very confused on why you are trying to defend yourself when you have broken a rule, there is no "omg admins out to get me" conspiracy going on here. If you break a rule you have to deal with the consequences, and while it shouldn't have been a perma-ban (at most it should be a month) It is apparent that you have been warned previously (not that the admins needed to).

Brig (while weird at times) is most likely the most unbiased admin at F:F and doesnt just ban people cause he doesnt like them.

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next