HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:56 pm

first off I didn't break a rule and thats why I am defending myself and because everyone automatically believes a admin because hes a admin which in this case perma is wrong. I was not warned period and many have come forth and even said I didn't even get a chance to speak. that is why I am defending myself , so far admins from many factions ( not listing) are getting butt-hurt and bias because a war breaks out and they make a "reason" to ban someone AKA faction leaders (me).

just because a admin listed something does it always mean its the truth ?? what im saying is do whats right and use logic and not look at one side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:26 pm

Alright so I'm looking at this from a comepletly neutral point of view as I've been busy with work and school for the past few days. Just from reading the appeal it sounds like the admin that banned you was Brig, who isn't even affiliated with the BOS at all. So to me, it sounds like you are sort of just trying to play the blame game. I also heard around that you were lying to staff, can't confirm that though. Anyways that's my two cents, I'll look into this as a CSC if nobody gets to it before I do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:08 pm

"They claim I lied to staff" is untrue you see they talked about me behind my back and i'm not playing the blame game here , many server issues have came after I was banned like atlas using powers to fight wars (Romans). the staff is playing you , I would really like to talk to bizzclaw about this issue because I have witnesses and some staff who say the same thing as I do (not naming ask around) the ones who dare say I was are sucking the (higher powers) dick so they dont get persecuted. I can also tell you I have seen minges do far worse and get a lesser punishment then what I got. so who really is helping anyone here.

I PLAYED FOR AWHILE TO KNOW WTF IS GOING ON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:12 pm

THING is I did not break a rule nor did I get a warning , I never broke the rule so claiming I did is false when in fact I have evidence to back myself as my ally factions on at the time did see them plot alot of shit to take everyone out , for example me , cut the head off the snake and watch it fall. they did that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:15 pm

THIS NEEDS TO END , I IN FACT DID NOT BREAK A RULE STATED BY MODS AND NOVUS AND RIVERSIDE FACTIONS WHO WHERE THERE......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonicb0om113

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:15 pm

Double Post is Real:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:16 pm

"They claim I lied to staff" is untrue you see they talked about me behind my back and i'm not playing the blame game here , many server issues have came after I was banned like atlas using powers to fight wars (Romans). the staff is playing you , I would really like to talk to bizzclaw about this issue because I have witnesses and some staff who say the same thing as I do (not naming ask around) the ones who dare say I was are sucking the (higher powers) dick so they dont get persecuted. I can also tell you I have seen minges do far worse and get a lesser punishment then what I got. so who really is helping anyone here.

I PLAYED FOR AWHILE TO KNOW WTF IS GOING ON like come on open your mind for a moment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Policia

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:19 pm

Conspiracy is real here Chrissy Shrugarino! This is pretty edgy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:22 pm

its not a conspiracy

Im talking with it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:24 pm

Hi I'm Brig, I am the one who banned you, and I am a Co-owner, the highest award-able staff rank in the community. Before I banned you I did not know who  you were. Nor did I know what faction you were in or that you were in a war. I also am not in a faction. I spoke in front of a group of at 10-15 players that if I heard the 'Caps Admin" pac sound (online pacs open to public are not permitted) again that was playing across the map I would permaban them [8/29/16]. We had a problem with you the day prior where we thought you were responsible and the whole server was also warned about using it [8/28/16]. Myself, Ameno, and Manly were present that day and can confirm. Two minutes after I gave my little speech you walked up to me, and immediately played the pac sound with white laser beam (from the caps admin pac I had seen you wearing 2 days prior, Coront knows the pac [8/27/16]). After this I did a little extra looking and then permed you for testing me, which I find most detestable [8/29/16].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonicb0om113

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:00 pm

Brigadier General Bacon wrote:
Hi I'm Brig, I am the one who banned you, and I am a Co-owner, the highest award-able staff rank in the community. Before I banned you I did not know who  you were. Nor did I know what faction you were in or that you were in a war. I also am not in a faction. I spoke in front of a group of at 10-15 players that if I heard the 'Caps Admin" pac sound (online pacs open to public are not permitted) again that was playing across the map I would permaban them [8/29/16]. We had a problem with you the day prior where we thought you were responsible and the whole server was also warned about using it [8/28/16]. Myself, Ameno, and Manly were present that day and can confirm. Two minutes after I gave my little speech you walked up to me, and immediately played the pac sound with white laser beam (from the caps admin pac I had seen you wearing 2 days prior, Coront knows the pac [8/27/16]). After this I did a little extra looking and then permed you for testing me, which I find most detestable [8/29/16].

*slows Claps*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:11 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:49 pm

BOI

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:17 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:36 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:56 am

Get dunked.

outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:15 pm

Chacon and other staff have said that perma is to far , leon price and etc.. have said the same thing. I can see a week or month ban. and btw everytime I try to talk to you bacon you get off so you cant confront me.
you never gave em a warning
I will talk with bizz
this is not over
it has just begun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:17 pm

Second bacon YOU did not have any issue the day before this. the 10 to 15 you talked to wanted me banned. so good luck with enjoying the bias
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:18 pm

Manly is a terrible mod , ameno was not on, you were the only one on. explain that . I will be on ts and I will talk with you so this can end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:19 pm

your a fucking retard

you agree with only one side and not the whole picture

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:19 pm

Manly should be demoted and decapitated with the edge of your comments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:24 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
Manly should be demoted and decapitated with the edge of your comments.

How is it edgy???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:40 pm

outermostcbro wrote:
Manly is a terrible mod , ameno was not on, you were the only one on. explain that . I will be on ts and I will talk with you so this can end.

I'll talk to you. I'm not any kind of authority, but I'll sure tell you what they're thinking.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:43 pm

Actually Bleck was on, he was on sense 9 AM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
efex03

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:52 pm

Wow you need to chill out. A perma ban isn't quite suitable but a lengthy ban is. You are getting too heated and not dealing with your ban the right way. Don't rage about it just wait a bit and make an appeal later on.

View user profile

[Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next