Share | 

[Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:51 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:57 pm

Ameno-Sagiri wrote:

over the 16 months I have been here I have never screwed up . so why perma ban me ? I follow the rules because they were put in place to help people like me. im on ts with witnesses who were there. let us speak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:12 pm

Calling me a "fucking retard" is a good way to lose any chance of being unbanned. I have no bias towards you because I have no idea who the fuck you are. I could care less who you are or what faction you're in or what you do. To clarify, the 10 to 15 people I mentioned were not people I questioned, they were the group of people I warned that if I heard it again I'd find the person and ban them. You were in that group. When I brought up Ameno I was referring to the day before you were banned, when Ameno slayed you and such for making the sounds and particles, an yes I was involved in that sit.

You are quick to assume some form of conspiracy. You are quick to deny anything I say without even understanding it. You are quick to throw childish insults as if your better that us. I find dealing with you to be quite distasteful. Believe it or not I don't care about the individuals of the server enough to conspire against them. I've been doing my job for many years and I am not so pathetic. I pride myself on my lack of bias in fact.

In the end I had seen you using the full 'Caps Admin' pac and then the particle and sound on four different occasions. You had been warned multiple times. And then you had the audacity to come up to me after I stated using it again would result in a permanent ban and play it in my face. Under normal circumstances I would not be so harsh, but I do not have time to deal with people who would have the gall to do something I explicitly said not to do directly to my face. You have proven here that you lack maturity or an open mind of your own enough so that you could bother to properly read my comments without assuming that there is some form of "great Frostburnt conspiracy". I am to old to deal with a child who can't even be bothered to capitalize a sentence or put a period while spitting tales of conspiracy. Clean up your act and come back without your childish pretenses about our community, and try making a valid argument.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitewood

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:41 pm

Looks like another Hillary Clinton scandal to me. . . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:14 pm

outermostcbro wrote:
Ameno-Sagiri wrote:

over the 16 months I have been here I have never screwed up . so why perma ban me ? I follow the rules because they were put in place to help people like me. im on ts with witnesses who were there. let us speak

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:49 pm

efex03 wrote:
Wow you need to chill out. A perma ban isn't quite suitable but a lengthy ban is. You are getting too heated and not dealing with your ban the right way. Don't rage about it just wait a bit and make an appeal later on.

the thing is bacon said 10 to 15 people saw, they were the once's trying to get me banned , many people can even give your proof on this , im on ts atm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:50 pm

Whitewood wrote:
Looks like another Hillary Clinton scandal to me. . . . .

Ha its pretty close
Back to top Go down
View user profile
outermostcbro

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:40 pm

Brigadier General Bacon wrote:
Calling me a "fucking retard" is a good way to lose any chance of being unbanned. I have no bias towards you because I have no idea who the fuck you are. I could care less who you are or what faction you're in or what you do. To clarify, the 10 to 15 people I mentioned were not people I questioned, they were the group of people I warned that if I heard it again I'd find the person and ban them. You were in that group. When I brought up Ameno I was referring to the day before you were banned, when Ameno slayed you and such for making the sounds and particles, an yes I was involved in that sit.

You are quick to assume some form of conspiracy. You are quick to deny anything I say without even understanding it. You are quick to throw childish insults as if your better that us. I find dealing with you to be quite distasteful. Believe it or not I don't care about the individuals of the server enough to conspire against them. I've been doing my job for many years and I am not so pathetic. I pride myself on my lack of bias in fact.

In the end I had seen you using the full 'Caps Admin' pac and then the particle and sound on four different occasions. You had been warned multiple times. And then you had the audacity to come up to me after I stated using it again would result in a permanent ban and play it in my face. Under normal circumstances I would not be so harsh, but I do not have time to deal with people who would have the gall to do something I explicitly said not to do directly to my face. You have proven here that you lack maturity or an open mind of your own enough so that you could bother to properly read my comments without assuming that there is some form of "great Frostburnt conspiracy". I am to old to deal with a child who can't even be bothered to capitalize a sentence or put a period while spitting tales of conspiracy. Clean up your act and come back without your childish pretenses about our community, and try making a valid argument.
I wasnt talking to you , I was replying to someone else no joke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:05 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:30 am

Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger    Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:00 am

Alright. Well as interestingly edgy as this has been, I'm going to deny and lock this. I've talked to staff, seen logs, and your attitude shows me no reason to warrant an unban for you. Please don't make another thread for a while till you can cool off and not post like eight times in a row.
[Denied]

[Denied] Unban christopherson von shruger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3