HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

great

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jimmypau

PostSubject: great   Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:39 pm

Hey, remember last time I posted that my mk1 disappear? yeah, and now my whole fucking blue cargo truck disappear, I can't stand this bullshit, this is fucking ridiculous, I wasted so much resources on that car, and now it just gone, relog doesn't work. This is what happened, I was putting down my truck as always to take my stuff out, and then I press F2 on my truck, it said "Your Vehicle has been sent to your garage." and after that, I forgot I didn't take my melon plant out, so I try to put it down again. It's gone, but I thought, eh maybe just glitched relog will fix it. so I didn't care about it much. And after I left the server and join back, my truck didn't come back. It's gone. I'm just going to quit if this doesn't get fix, this is not even funny, this is just straight up scam all my resources that I used on my truck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimmypau

PostSubject: Re: great   Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:48 pm

I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: great   Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:49 pm

Bait people to make it again itl take an hour

PostSubject: Re: great   Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:54 pm

torres is always afking whenever I need him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: great   Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:54 pm

Gaungy wrote:
Bait people to make it again itl take an hour

-1 baiting rules are back cuz bizzclaw wants to save the noobs #nooblivesmatter

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimmypau

PostSubject: Re: great   Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:58 pm

he didn't mean baiting, he mean the drop glitch make car disappear so the player can make another one wasting all those resources AGAIN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimmypau

PostSubject: Re: great   Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:59 pm

like seriously if I don't get my car back I'm quitting forever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: great   Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:59 pm

jimmypau wrote:
he didn't mean baiting, he mean the drop glitch make car disappear so the player can make another one wasting all those resources AGAIN.

W-what?

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimmypau

PostSubject: Re: great   Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:05 pm

Also, bizzclaw, I didn't "loose" my armor this time, I "loose" MY WHOLE FUCKING TRUCK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: great   Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:27 pm

Lol you're considering leaving the server permanently if you don't get your truck back? Calm down, it's not a big grind anyways to get one of those. If it ends up that they can't find anything in the logs to back up what you're saying, then they really just have to play it safe and NOT take your word for it. Understandably you're a little frustrated, but you're acting like a spoiled child.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimmypau

PostSubject: Re: great   Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:05 am

I mean like seriously, after calming down, I feel like quiting server is not such a big deal, I quit the server twice before, doesn't matter if I quit trice. The first time I quit is because the server is way to boring, the second time is because ajax aka "The Cancer" raided me after I kindly let him in my house. don't mind the trice time that is because the server ate my truck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: great   Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:33 am

Do you have any sufficient evidence of your vehicle being yours and being in your inventory... Or a recording at least?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimmypau

PostSubject: Re: great   Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:06 pm

no but I have a few friend that seen my truck being put down and I did put down my truck in the event, although I left the server due I need to go to church irl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimmypau

PostSubject: Re: great   Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:11 pm

by the way torres aka Warandally know that i have a truck, but he was afking when my car disappeared and now he is still afking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: great   Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:45 pm

jimmypau wrote:
by the way torres aka Warandally know that i have a truck, but he was afking when my car disappeared and now he is still afking.

Even if they knew that you had one prior, they have to consider the possibility of you just selling the thing and trying to get another one for free. Validating that would take a while, so you have to be patient.

jimmypau wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimmypau

PostSubject: Re: great   Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:40 am

hell naw man that is just cheating, I don't do cheating, plus, why would I need another truck? it's not like I'm ever going to give away my truck. I mean, seriously, if I did want to give away my truck and get another, why would I be so pissed about the truck I lost right now? I love every single one of my item, specially the one that used me so much resources.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: great   Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:13 pm

jimmypau wrote:
hell naw man that is just cheating, I don't do cheating, plus, why would I need another truck? it's not like I'm ever going to give away my truck. I mean, seriously, if I did want to give away my truck and get another, why would I be so pissed about the truck I lost right now? I love every single one of my item, specially the one that used me so much resources.

So you're just going to completely ignore his assertion of you possibly selling your truck? You're a child. Go make another one.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizz
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: great   Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:47 pm

Vehicle inventory is shared across all of your vehicles, so all the items in the vehicle inventory are fine if you get a new one.

If you want to quit the server, that's fine. PostnukeRP, which is what Fallout: Decay is based on, has so many underlying issues that it would take me less time to finish my new gamemode than it would to fix it. That being said, I'd love it if Postnuke was stable and not constantly broken, but I don't want to take dev time away from my new gamemode for it.

If you don't want to put up with Postnuke's crap, then wait for the Resurgence alpha. I'm hoping to start Pre-Alpha testing by the end of this month, so keep an eye on the forums for details.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
jimmypau

PostSubject: Re: great   Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:33 pm

I don't have enough to make another one, and I will never be able to get it again, plus, of course I know the car inv is shared, but you still need to put down the car that have more inv space to put them in the car, but I don't cause my truck is gone. I'm not going to have enough plus I still needed the resources now to make a recon armor, if only SOMEONE can give me some resources.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: great   Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:59 pm

jimmypau wrote:
I don't have enough to make another one, and I will never be able to get it again, plus, of course I know the car inv is shared, but you still need to put down the car that have more inv space to put them in the car, but I don't cause my truck is gone. I'm not going to have enough plus I still needed the resources now to make a recon armor, if only SOMEONE can give me some resources.

Opsan wrote:
You're a child. Go make another one.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: great   Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:21 pm

jimmypau wrote:
I don't have enough to make another one, and I will never be able to get it again, plus, I don't cause my truck is gone. I'm not going to have enough plus I still needed the resources now, if only SOMEONE can give me some resources. Twisted Evil

jimmypau wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimmypau

PostSubject: Re: great   Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:31 pm

so...... what exactly does those mean? you just put down what I have wrote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonicb0om113

PostSubject: Re: great   Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:21 am

All cars have a shared inventory, so all you have to do is create another truck or vehicle to access your items.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jimmypau

PostSubject: Re: great   Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:03 pm

I know, but who will give me 2600/2600/2400 to make another truck? I know car share inv, I used to have three car, but I break two down just to get the god damn truck, I don't need the truck if only I can put 1200 weight item in my damn small car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: great   Sat Sep 03, 2016 12:13 pm

jimmypau wrote:
I know, but who will give me 2600/2600/2400 to make another truck? I know car share inv, I used to have three car, but I break two down just to get the god damn truck, I don't need the truck if only I can put 1200 weight item in my damn small car.

Time's ticking away, friendo. I could've made two trucks by now.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

great
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next