HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:08 am

Server: Fallout: Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:61403243

Your RP Name: Juggernaut - At the time Blackhawk

Date of incident: 02/22/2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Not sure

Time Zone: UTC +0

Length of Ban: Was 189 Days, Now Forever ????

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Well i have been accused of "apparently" Spawn Camping, Spawn Killing and maybe something else but I'm not sure, There was also no admin sit about it. I cant really remember much of what happened as it was 7 months ago now.

I'm really sorry for all the problems i have caused on the community and i really want to have a lifted ban. If i cause anymore trouble on the community then ban me and dont let me come back again if i break the rules that is. A special apologie goes to Folding Freeman because i really acted a knob towards you and i'm deeply sorry about what i did, it was just out of stupidity and anger.

I feel that when i was on the server the majority of the time i brought good light to the server and i was known as someone who can make someones day brighter by making them laugh. All i am asking for is a second chance and if i blow it then don't let me back on the server. All i want to do is come back and show you that i have changed for the better and i can proove i'm no longer an immature young adult that some may have thought i was.

Many other players would like to see me back on the server, This includes Mike Nespo, Warendally, Joseph Lewis, Mathew Korms Ect. Obviously they have there reasoning but i would like you as an admin group to view this post and make a decision on letting me back on the server and to show you that I'm different than before.

Yours Sincerely
Ryan

(I'm Sorry Mr Freeman Cool ) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:17 am

Hell yeah +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
LejonSnax

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:26 pm

+1 7 Months seems like enough to me, and everyone deserves a chance to prove that they've changed.

Policia

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:28 pm

+1 Duncan might have died for you to be unbanned, but you should be cuz thats hella long
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renderix

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:38 pm

+1 Aw hell yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:13 pm

+support
If Emperor can threaten people with hitmen and hacks and then somehow be still able to walk on the server then you should be given a second chance too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:19 pm

+1
I don't know you, but I love your memes man. smashing that +1 button

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:19 am

+1
It's been a long time since you were banned, I wouldn't mind seeing you back on the server as long as you don't cause trouble that will get you banned again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.6.15.21:21045/

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:25 am

If you don't threaten people with threats such as DDoSing again +1
Back to top Go down
EliasBurning
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:45 am

+1
should be unbanned
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:03 am

Ayy lmao it's my boy.

+Support from the dead nigga

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:05 am

Okay I really think Ryan should be unbanned because he served 7 months of his ban and although he threatened someone that he will DDOS them it was out of anger and I understand that it does not justify that but if I may bring up that we have unbanned people such as stimpz who has threatened multiple people saying that he will hire a hit man in real life to kill them and he has also threatened multiple people that he will hack them but he was unbanned... Now one more ban... Vokak had said he had done some highly innapropriate things to girls and he has gone to therapy so we let him back. I really hate to be the one to pull the "past ban card" but seriously he does need to be unbanned sure he did break a rule prior to his ban which was " Spawn camping " which I warned him not to do twice by he still did it so he was banned for 6 months for it. Then when he asked to talk about the ban it was upped to a permanent ban which is a bit unfair. I had recently spoken to Ryan using another TS and he has really changed he has changed quite a bit and definitely matured. He still has solid gold memes in his heart which I am glad about but seriously he should be unbanned at least concider having a sit down with him to at least talk to him like we did with Vokak and empoleon... Anyway I must give a +1 and I'm going to leave it at that. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 am

Mike Nespo wrote:
at least concider having a sit down with him to at least talk to him like we did with Vokak and empoleon...

We all know how that went.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:40 am

Nixinized wrote:
Mike Nespo wrote:
at least concider having a sit down with him to at least talk to him like we did with Vokak and empoleon...

We all know how that went.

Hmmm last I've checked Ryan isn't Vokak or empoleon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:00 pm

Mike Nespo wrote:
Hmmm last I've checked Ryan isn't Vokak or empoleon...

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:15 pm

+1 I really think that 7 months is enough.

Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:52 pm

-1 gets too mad when crippled old rich people steal his vehicles

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:57 pm

HAHAHAHAHAA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:01 pm

Ameno you know you want me back really with all the memes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitewood

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:46 pm

7 months is quite some time to be banned for literally nothing, considering StimpZ can get unbanned right off the bat for a bunch of crap.

+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:42 pm

Whitewood do i have you on steam ????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yummy-1ModeraterApps

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:52 pm

+1 i dont know why u want to come back nerd Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:59 pm

Because I love the server Buddy !!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yummy-1ModeraterApps

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:20 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:03 am

Bill Andrews wrote:
+support
If Emperor can threaten people with hitmen and hacks and then somehow be still able to walk on the server then you should be given a second chance too.

guess what happened two days after he was unbanned
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next