HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mike Nespo
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:55 am

Coront wrote:
Bill Andrews wrote:
+support
If Emperor can threaten people with hitmen and hacks and then somehow be still able to walk on the server then you should be given a second chance too.

guess what happened two days after he was unbanned

To be fair we can't just assume what is going to happen if Ryan gets unbanned... Perhaps he will fuck up perhaps he won't... The emperor and Ryan are two entirely different people and I really think we should have a sit down with him to talk about the shit that has happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:32 am

Coront, if you give me another change i will not fail you and that's a promise if i do fail you then please ban me again, But Mike is right people do change, I'm an entirely different person. Its worth giving me another chance because i have changed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yummy-1ModeraterApps

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:52 pm

Ryan Hopefield wrote:
Coront, if  you give me another change i will not fail you and that's a promise if i do fail you then please ban me again, But Mike is right people do change, I'm an entirely different person. Its worth giving me another chance because i have changed.
http://nicememewebsitewebsitewebsitewebsitewebsitewebsite.website/
But yea Fuck yea, COME BACK TO US, dont fail me ecksdee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:50 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:55 pm

Ryan Hopefield wrote:
Coront, if  you give me another change

gonna need about $3.50
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:15 pm

Wasnt your name Joe Petrocelli about 7 months ago?

+1 Served his time, then upped to perma mysteriously

Anyone who is willing to serve their time is good in my book.

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:28 pm

It was upped to perma because he threatened to DDOS folding freeman, who banned him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Whitewood

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:36 pm

Just let him have served his time already good god, so much Bias.
You guys seriously need to reevaluate yourselves, giving so many chances to other people, including StimpZ who did much worse but was unbanned twice.
Unban him already.

+1 for unban and no bias
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryan Hopefield

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:32 pm

Com'mon Coront, that was a nice pun btw but still just give me another chance and ill proove it to you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:50 pm

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:15 pm

So can i get unban please Coront, Ameno, Brig ???? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:26 pm

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:40 pm

Can we stop with these stupid memes, bullshit and actually take things alittle more seriously?
You -are- Staff, Ameno, act like it. You're representing the server, to handle situations fairly and without bias.

Resolve this. . . .

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:44 pm

Jesus fucking christ stop with the edge.

Like holy shit I'm not even joking you're the only person on this forum that takes things this seriously. And by the way, calling me biased because I said a fucking fact? Could you please explain to me how explaining why he was permanently banned is biased? I haven't given my opinion ONCE in this thread. You're acting all high and mighty about this when you can't even get your facts right. StimpZ wasn't supposed to be unbanned. Someone unbanned him when they shouldn't have, and we still haven't found out who did it. When I was the only person to re-ban him, I was one of the few people who didn't want to give him another chance. I ended up deciding to (Only because he hadn't done anything for the week prior he was unbanned) and guess what happened two days after? Oh yeah, he was perma banned again.

I don't want to pull the whole "we don't get paid to do this so don't be entitled", but I'm gonna say that we don't get paid to do this, and you're being an entitled little shit right now. We don't have to represent the server in a professional matter. We don't have to re evaluate ourselves because we've unbanned people who were removed for similar reasons. And we don't have to resolve it just because you added four, fucking FOUR ellipsis dots with spaces in between them.

Stop being entitled, because it's not going to get you anywhere. If anything, it's just going to make people want to go against you.

And to Ryan, I'll unban you if you agree to stop making posts that literally make me cringe. I'm not trying to be a dick here, but using four (Again, what the fuck? Why four?) question marks then the terrible emoji things we have makes me puke. I'm probably going to get rid of them soon anyway. And please, fix up some of your spelling. "Com'mon" isn't slang. The proper spelling for it is just "Come on". And next time you want to have a private meeting to get yourself unbanned, don't say "Can we please not have Coront or Freeman in it please?" because that doesn't help your case whatsoever.

And one more thing to Whitewood: "+1"-ing something twice doesn't have any effect.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:43 pm

Why do people always come crawling back to this server?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:59 pm

Larhee wrote:
Why do people always come crawling back to this server?

Because it's unique and actually has more than three hours of work put into it :-)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:06 pm

Whitewood wrote:
Can we stop with these stupid memes, bullshit and actually take things alittle more seriously?
You -are- Staff, Ameno, act like it. You're representing the server, to handle situations fairly and without bias.

Resolve this. . . .

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:18 pm

I didn't mean any disrespect to the server, it was mostly like why these certain people (stimpz, empoleon, etc.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:25 pm

Larhee wrote:
I didn't mean any disrespect to the server, it was mostly like why these certain people (stimpz, empoleon, etc.)

Oh I know, and it's the honest reason. Psychologically, the server for most people is like a drug. The quality of content here, even though it's honestly kind of low, is still more original and flavorful than 80 - 90 percent of most other Gmod servers, it's addictive for everyone. It raises the quality standard in so many people that they can't go back to the DarkRP imitation garbage that they're used to.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:21 am

ayyy lmao

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:19 am

Coront i Agree with everything you have said, and i only said that because you and freeman wasn't in the best of moods

Thanks Coront !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:37 am

What gnomp is trying to say is dark rp is like cigarettes it's addictive and weak. But we are like meth mixed with heroin strong and HIGHLY addictive ... We are not just one we consist of two.

Don't do drugs Quinn... Stay in school...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sat Sep 17, 2016 7:26 pm

Mike Nespo wrote:
What gnomp is trying to say is dark rp is like cigarettes it's addictive and weak. But we are like meth mixed with heroin strong and HIGHLY addictive ... We are not just one we consist of two.

Don't do drugs Quinn... Stay in school...

Ah, thank you for clarifying that, because It wasn't clear and concise enough already.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:57 pm

Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)   Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:05 am

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Removal of Ban (Ryan Hopefield)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next