HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Title for thread should be: Removal of ban For Your Boy VOKAK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheVokak

PostSubject: [Denied] Title for thread should be: Removal of ban For Your Boy VOKAK   Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:59 am

Server: Frostburnt Foundation Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147670467

Your RP Name: Vokak

Date of incident: Some Time In June.

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Some Time In June.

Time Zone: PST

Length of Ban: Permanent

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Honestly, this server has caused me a metric fuck ton of heartache. Why I make this appeal, I don't know; However, I'm quite aware it will lead to steadfast denial. If you don't know me, I'm Vokak. I've been here for three years, on and off. I'm also the infamous "Kid Diddler" that everyone talked about for a point, that led to me getting a four month ban, and extensive therapy for essentially no reason. However, I had spoken to Aesop a few months back, and actually got myself unbanned. I was estatic, playing on the server after being banned for so long. I really don't KNOW why I still loved this server so much, even after having it literally change the course of my life. However, I remained blinded and played the server for a week. During that time, I had stumbled upon Bill Andrews, who said he would take a $100 CS:GO knife for a ranger suit, and some other things. So, I did the trade, and it was gonna be a bit of a set up. I would get the items, then we would do a CS:GO match to see who got the knife (He would win, of course.) However, he had gone out of his way to go and try to get my items, which actually led to me getting a week ban. I was fed up, especially because I wasn't informed by Bill until I confronted him about it. I had then decided that Bill would not get the knife, the anger balling up inside of me from those four months of anguish coming out. I had taken it out on Bill in a rather childish manner, and I can only give my sincerest apologies to him. I have decided I wanted to try again, my final time... I know that this will most likely get denied, so I'm fine with that. I'm mainly doing this to prove things to myself. Guess we'll wait and see everything to go down, huh?

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jwtalB-DtIs2qWJ3269DU3K0kMUT9VXJYtvnQ4o8x3o/edit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHVCNSgY0us

I probably have some more buried shit, but I don't know where it's at yo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Title for thread should be: Removal of ban For Your Boy VOKAK   Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:05 am

I apologize for not seeming sincere in my original post above me. I've been up for quite a while thinking about this all, and I'm only hoping that somewhere you guys can forgive me. Bill, I'm sorry for being such a shithead to you dude. I just got pushed over the edge, and all my emotions being balled up ended me up on the slab.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Title for thread should be: Removal of ban For Your Boy VOKAK   Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:35 am

You've been given enough chances dude.

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Title for thread should be: Removal of ban For Your Boy VOKAK   Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:49 am

No
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Mike Nespo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Title for thread should be: Removal of ban For Your Boy VOKAK   Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:51 am

Yea sorry no... You were given a chance to play on this server again but you blew it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Title for thread should be: Removal of ban For Your Boy VOKAK   Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:15 pm

[Denied]

[Denied] Title for thread should be: Removal of ban For Your Boy VOKAK
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1