HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Resolved] I need a refund, I have evidence, this is legit.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
John From Immigration

PostSubject: [Resolved] I need a refund, I have evidence, this is legit.   Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:32 am

So what happend was I was talking to some friends and I accidentally scrapped my truck instead of dropping it. The buttons are so close, and I just didn't pay attention. I know it's partially my fault, but man it was an honest mistake, and if I could be refunded the truck by a staff member in exchange for the parts I received that would be greatly appreciated! I honestly didn't mean to do this. I know staff is not obligated to help me, so I understand if you choose not to refund me for whatever the reason may be. Please understand however that as a new member I cannot post links of any sort, so please let me know how I may attach my screen shot, or maybe PM it to one of you guys. Thanks again. If anything you can also search up General Shortcock on steam, my avatar is a black man who is smiling with a nice orange filter. The latest screenshot is the evidence. Anyways... Sorry for all the trouble, thankyou for reading and considering.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] I need a refund, I have evidence, this is legit.   Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:10 am

minecraft

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonicb0om113

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] I need a refund, I have evidence, this is legit.   Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:47 am

When you breakin down cow boy hat for some free materials, and then your truck goes down with it.

FeelsBadMan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] I need a refund, I have evidence, this is legit.   Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:45 am

[Resolved]

[Resolved] I need a refund, I have evidence, this is legit.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1