HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application (The Meme Man)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PewPew924

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application (The Meme Man)   Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:10 am

In-game Name: The Meme Man

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:73761063

Have you donated: Yes, $4, but I plan to donate again soon. I also donated for George Joji Miller, $4 as well.

Where are you from/time zone: WI, US, CST

How long have you played: About 3 years.

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) I was scrolling through servers one day and saw PostNukeRP and thought it sounded interesting, found it was a Fallout 3 game mode and instantly fell in love with the server.

How old are you: 18

Do you have a microphone: Yes.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Ive talked to: RadioactivePanda (Kelly), Mike Nespo, Chacon, Brig, Coront, Johann, Manly Tears, FoldingFreeman (Raphael), and Crucible.
Know of: Bizzclaw, Chess, Biggie, Naomi, and Elias.

Have you played on any of our other servers: No.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): Technically, yes, although it was worked out with Chacon, and the ban lasted less than an hour.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I've wanted to make a change for the better in the community. Too much do I see things that should not happen, too much have I seen disputes, arguments, and general bullshittery that I wanted so much to fix, but could not.
f
What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I have done everything in my power to help others, when people claim RDM I ask questions about what exactly happened to make sure it was a legitimate RDM claim before I get a staff member out of TS if none were in game. I feel I would make a good addition to the staff team of Frostburnt Foundation.

Anything else you want to add: I have past moderator experience on a DarkRP server, I was always fair and unbiased to the parties involved. I can't thank you enough just for your time and patience to read this application.

When sum lil bitch say my memes are trash

Last edited by PewPew924 on Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (The Meme Man)   Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:13 am

No clue who you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PewPew924

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (The Meme Man)   Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:31 am

I havent met you yet, but I would like to Smile im in TS with Kelly and George atm.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (The Meme Man)   Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:42 am

Been here for two years. Have no idea who you are and don't remember speaking to you ever.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PewPew924

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (The Meme Man)   Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:02 pm

I've spoken with you in TeamSpeak. Multiple times actually. I'm The Meme Man, ignore the PewPew924 name.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (The Meme Man)   Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:14 pm

Just because you played at some point 3 years ago, and just came back doesn't mean you've been playing for three years. Your forum account is barely a month old, and no one seems to know who you are. Start naming off some old names, dude. It's the only thing that's going to save this mod app.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (The Meme Man)   Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:21 pm

[Denied]

[Denied] Moderator Application (The Meme Man)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1