HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application (George Joji Miller)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joji

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application (George Joji Miller)   Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:27 pm

In-game Name: George Joji Miller

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:118376151

Have you donated: Yes, Four Dollars.
Where are you from/time zone: California, Pacific Standard is my time.

How long have you played: About 7-8 Months. Started when the New California Republic was around and played for about 2 months, quit the server temporarily due to school being an issue. Came back about 5 months later.

How did you hear about FF: Numerous ways, I saw some of my friends playing on it, and asked me to come on. I hopped on, played for a few hours, and instantly fell in love. Prior to that, I saw some random Fallout decay videos as well, such as Mister Benz' video showcasing Fallout Decay.

How old are you: 16

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Johann Liebert (Techlord) / Kelly River (RadioactivePanda) / Raphael or FoldingFreeman /  George  /  Chacon  /  MikeNespo  /  Ameno  /  Crucible  /  WarranDally  /  Wolfie  /  Elias  /  Brigadier General Bacon  /  Bizzclaw  / Manly Tears  / Aesop / Kathrine Viola

Have you played on any of our other servers: I play on the Primary roleplay server the majority of my time, I've also been on the True Wasteland, but the way that server is didn't fit the way I played.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): I was not banned, I was kicked by FoldingFreeman for being "Wrong".

Why you wish to be Moderator: Ever since I have joined the server, I've instantly grew attached to it. I would love to help moderate the server as I have noticed that there is not staff online as often as I am on. I am online the server almost everyday starting from Mid-June, I have days were I cannot get on the server due to school, but I strive to come on everyday. I understand all of the rules the server has, and I even try to enforce the rules if I see people breaking them, for example, someone wearing a public PAC, or a PAC of an armor that they do not own, I tell them to take it off as it is not stated in the rules that that is allowed. I also attempt to make the server a more enjoyable place for everyone, although that is hard. I tend to help new players on how to play, by teaching them how to scavenge, how to use the crafting menu and inventory system, how to obtain food and water, and even telling a bit of lore to them. At the end of my little tutorials for the new person, I usually give them some gear to help start off with, usually being a Recharger Pistol and a set of Leather armor. I'd like to add that I tend to solve disputes on the server, whilst it being an random death match situation, (Although I attempt to contact a staff member before I attempt to solve it) or someone propclimbing into a base.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: An active, comprehensive, high-spirited, staff member who loves to come on the server. As stated previously, I'm on everyday, unless I have something to in real life, (Which rarely happens as I find time to play on the server). I also have read and understand all the rules, and I help enforce them, even though I am not a staff member.

Anything else you want to add: I'm usually on the teamspeak3 channel with Johann and Kelly.

Last edited by Joji on Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (George Joji Miller)   Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:12 pm

Okay everything checks out here. Pretty kewl guy Smile +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Policia

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (George Joji Miller)   Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:33 pm

-1 Major an gay, deserted the Army during the Balkan War, butt-buddy of many, body-pillow owner.

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (George Joji Miller)   Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:46 pm

-1 as well on me, Policia is right, being the owner of a body pillow makes you unfit for staff

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yummy-1ModeraterApps

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (George Joji Miller)   Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:49 pm

Policia wrote:
-1 Major an gay, deserted the Army during the Balkan War, butt-buddy of many, body-pillow owner.

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joji

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (George Joji Miller)   Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:42 pm

b a m b o o z l e d
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (George Joji Miller)   Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:05 pm

+1 chill, knows da rules and sells me barrets lol!

Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (George Joji Miller)   Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:07 pm

Idk, he sits in town a lot so I'm gonna be neutral.

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skysky4eva

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (George Joji Miller)   Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:50 pm

+1 Great guy and works hard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spencer Taylor

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (George Joji Miller)   Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:33 pm

-1Stays in town all day doing basically nothing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yummy-1ModeraterApps

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (George Joji Miller)   Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:19 pm

-1 Combat logger
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joji

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (George Joji Miller)   Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:53 pm

kek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (George Joji Miller)   Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:53 am

Doesn't play anymore. Otherwise cool dude.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application (George Joji Miller)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1