Moderator Application Sky Sky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
skysky4eva

PostSubject: Moderator Application Sky Sky   Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:11 pm

In-game Name: Sky Sky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104452392

Have you donated: No I have not.

Where are you from/time zone: I live in South Carolina and my time zone is EDT (Eastern).

How long have you played: I have played for a year to a year and a half.

How did you hear about FF: I was looking through game modes in the Garry's Mod list and found Frostburnt Foundation.

How old are you: I am 16 years old.

Do you have a microphone: Yes, I have and use my microphone.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: I know Warandally, Kelly Rivers, Naomi Hawkeye, Kathrine Viola, and Johann Liebert.

Have you played on any of our other servers: No I have not.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): I have never been banned on Frostburnt.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I wish to be a Moderator to help improve the server in anyway that I can. I would like to help anyone in need from just starting or a RDM case. I wish to help the server I love and make the life's easier for the staff members we have now. I love the community of Frostburnt and really care about it, I want to do anything I can for it and its people.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can offer you someone who works hard and always does the best he can. I know the rules and plan to enforce them without being biased in anyway, shape, or form. I act professional and always do the best I can when it comes to my job. I will kick/ban players that need to be. I am very strict when it comes to cases but I am very understanding.

Anything else you want to add: I would like to add that I have staff work for Apex Military RP and many others and was always respected but did not think of myself above others. I would also like to state that I have not had a forum account for to long but I have been on Froustburnt for a while now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yummy-1ModeraterApps

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Sky Sky   Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:59 pm

-1 sorry man your very naive and kinda dumb in general from my experience, super nice dude but kinda lacks critical thinking man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Sky Sky   Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:35 am

Yummy-1ModeraterApps wrote:
-1 sorry man your very naive and kinda dumb in general from my experience, super nice dude but kinda lacks critical thinking man

Didn't know that was a criteria considering some of the other staff members.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skysky4eva

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Sky Sky   Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:53 am

Would love to know what you mean by this sometime, it truly confuses me and makes me think you're thinking of someone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Sky Sky   Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:48 am

-1 knows me but didn't added me in the mod list

For real you take long breaks then come back for 3 days and takes a break again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yummy-1ModeraterApps

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Sky Sky   Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:02 pm

skysky4eva wrote:

Would love to know what you mean by this sometime, it truly confuses me and makes me think you're thinking of someone else.
The way you act is if everyone is saying the truth, your mostly a follower and not a leader. I'm not going to say personal experiences with you because it would be embarrassing to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skysky4eva

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Sky Sky   Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:53 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
-1 knows me but didn't added me in the mod list

For real you take long breaks then come back for 3 days and takes a break again.

Yes, I do agree with you I have done this in the past but I have been back for about a month or so and am in a lot of stuff going on meaning I don't plan on leaving again at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HipsterGoat

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application Sky Sky   Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:42 am

Sorry man, your application is just poorly thought, and from what i've seen, not a whole lot of communication with community.

maybe join the TS and chat to some people?

Moderator Application Sky Sky
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1