HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

A forum game with rewards for the winner.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:25 pm

So this is just something to do to pump some activity on the forums, with an actual reward on the server. Whoever posts last on this thread by October 20th will win a set of ranger. Pretty simple. The only condition is that if you are currently banned on the server when the winner is happened upon, it will be given to the second to last.

Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:29 pm

alright, lets get started.

First!

also dank memes

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joji

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:42 pm

heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:48 pm

Joji is a faggot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:50 pm

to be honest, this thread is an invitation to shitpost as much as possible, so may as well do it, i'll meme this thread into oblivion every chance i get

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joji

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:01 pm

funny meme here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:29 pm

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:40 am

Suicide is the act of intentionally causing one's own death.[1] Risk factors include mental disorders such as depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, personality disorders, alcoholism, or substance misuse.[2][3] Others are impulsive acts due to stress such as from financial difficulties, troubles with relationships, or from bullying.[3][4] Those who have previously attempted suicide are at higher risk for future attempts.[3] Suicide prevention efforts include limiting access to method of suicide, such as firearms and poisons, treating mental disorders and substance misuse, proper media reporting of suicide, and improving economic conditions.[3] Although crisis hotlines are common, there is little evidence for their effectiveness.[5]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:18 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:20 pm

Queers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:20 pm

Queers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:05 pm

wai

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:19 pm

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:40 am

K.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:11 am

HUEG BLAK DOODS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:19 pm

painus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joji

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:00 pm

uwu whats this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mathew95597

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:58 pm

Sick and sweet. That is what it is.

Mathew -Lone Scout
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:13 am

i want my life to end very soon

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak
Ban

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:19 pm

I can't win because I am currently deeply depressed, but who cares lets shit post.

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:37 pm

SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON FOR A FREE SPACE SHIT TO MARS!

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak
Ban

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:58 pm

Hatred is my favorite game, I use it instead of therapy.

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:17 pm

meme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak
Ban

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:00 pm

PostSubject: Re: A forum game with rewards for the winner.   Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:17 pm

I don't even play but i'd love some loot that i'll never use. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A forum game with rewards for the winner.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next