HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

I can't get into the server.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jericho

PostSubject: I can't get into the server.    Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:31 am

I have been having this issue since I started playing again on the server around a week ago after not playing for 6-7 months. When I try to load into the server once it sends client info and finishes loading it just freezes on the loading screen menu of the in-game screenshots. So I try to alt tab and get back in and it's just a black screen. I try to leave the game for half an hour without alt tabbing, nothing. I am still able to select stuff as my cursor is changing as I go after when options are and what not and am still about to select stuff and hear the in-game music and rain. It started to completely not allow me to get in 2-3 days ago but before that I just kept on opening and closing the game until it let me in and it was fine while in-game until I had to rejoin. However now I have been closing and opening at least 30 times a day and nothing different happens. I am desperate to get back on as there is a Halloween event on and I really wanna farm for that SWEAT SWEAT OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH MRRRR KRRRAAAABBBBBS NCR Ranger Armor Set. Ya know? If anyone has heard about this issue please reply because I have asked players, moderators, co-owners and nobody knows. Also YES I have verified game cache, restarted computer, uninstalled the game and most of the other things people recommenced many times besides the uninstalling which I did once because I can't be stuff waiting for addons to reinstall along with the game. Bizz bb plz respond luv u <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jericho

PostSubject: Re: I can't get into the server.    Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:49 am

Oh yeah also I can get on True Wasteland fine and other server so I dunno. Also I may actually try and use my mother's old laptop to see if that work. It will most likely but if I can fix it on my desktop that would be great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: I can't get into the server.    Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:15 pm

So it's just Sending Client Info.... and then it freezes? Wtf lol

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

I can't get into the server.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1