HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Porsha

PostSubject: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:04 pm

Apeal format: i love this server!!!

Title for thread should be: Removal of ban (marco) *I LOVE THIS SERVER

Server:fallout decay primary

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:101019598

Your RP Name: marco

Date of incident:07/10/16

Time of incident (11:46 AM)

Time Zone:UTC

Length of Ban: forever

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was talking to my friend chief, while (manly tears) came to talk to us. My chief friend decide to strike manly tears and he kill chief. I wanted to take the inventory of chief to restore it but manly tears my kill on the fact. (I lost a modern armor and a sks) threw furious, so I give two choices, give my inventory or kill him and take his inventory. he answered me the game is the game.  Evil or Very Mad  So I pull Ak 30 bullet in the head. and have banished me forever. unfair bro .....

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: he took all of my stuff (modern armor and sks with 180ammo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:43 pm

My apologies for asking, but what is your native language?

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:57 pm

So your friend decided to hit me for no reason and made more than 20 damage, so I killed him and you decided to take his stuff, so I killed you because that case was mine.
Then you came to me asking for your stuff (Breaking NLR) and killing me instantly (RDM) and you got banned for it.

Now I told you to make an appeal because I can understand how furious you were and because you kinda went ''friendly'' with everyone else on the server, so I thought it was just because you were new and you just had that moment, but, now that I see this appeal im having a stroke, and you don't even feel sorry for it but instead you call it unfair and making me look like I did something wrong.

I also want to remark some things on this appeal about me saying ''the game is the game'' i'm not that edgy, also instead of choosing the way to take my inventory you could've do the same thing that your friend did and just take it.

By the way, the armor doesn't drop when you die, just guns/resources/ammo, so you still have your modern armor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Antony|

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:24 pm

Exavolt wrote:
My apologies for asking, but what is your native language?

Talk to us (many men) is engaged in a conversation with my friend's head. My friend and tear men to lead, he decided to head to kill. I had to repair it, but the man has a lot, because I wanted to get basic arithmetic, really killing me. (I-art weapons and SCS) give me his shares to acquire or inventory, or kill him, I was angry, because it gives you the following two choices. And in a game in which he explained the game to me. Bad AK 30 bullet shots in the head, or very angry, I pull it out. They stopped me forever. Ann Fair Bro .....

Porsha

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:59 pm

sorry my native language is french ;p but i like your server , i practice my english lol!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Porsha

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:01 pm

but im sorry manlytears for that , ;/ i was ragging ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Porsha

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:13 pm

my armor disappeared in this case because I had not, it took me at least 3 hours to save for this, I ragging because I had not or I would have taken it otherwise. I apologize for this bad decision .. I hope to return to the server .. Sad sorry for the spelling I am a Canadian
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Porsha

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:15 pm

give me a other chance bro... Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:26 pm

Hop on our Teamspeak and we can talk this out. Our IP is: frostburnt.ts.nfoservers.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Porsha

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:31 pm

coming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Porsha

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:37 pm

wich channel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:33 am

When you speak English, don't do ;p this and Very Happy that or Wink every time you type a word.

Also you RDMed. I think. I couldn't really, understand. Sad((

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Porsha

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:52 am

but he free kill me lol, and i was rdm so I think its fair bro (u can not kill somebody for 15chem and 9scrap dude XD) he kill 2 person and BAM im punish because i defend my self cheers waw bro I just whant to be deban seriously silent and for cherry -) cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Porsha

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:52 am

i love you all cheers cherry cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Porsha

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:54 am

just relax and smoke weed plz , im high as hell right now so good night cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HipsterGoat

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:03 am

the quadruple and triple posts gave me a stroke.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:53 am

What is this...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Porsha

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:51 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Porsha

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:52 am

seriously deban me .. i reallly whant to play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Porsha

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:04 pm

so........? ;(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:02 pm

The whole "I LOVE THIS SERVER" schtick doesn't work, so please for the love of god cut it out with that bullshit. If you loved the server so much you wouldn't go out of your way to cause a fucking issue and then pester us on the forums about it, numb nuts. Here's an idea, how about you read the rules and come back when you've accumulated enough brain cells to form a coherent sentence. Then and only then will people take you seriously, but until then. Fuck off.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Antony|

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:29 pm

Opsan wrote:
The whole "I LOVE THIS SERVER" schtick doesn't work, so please for the love of god cut it out with that bullshit. If you loved the server so much you wouldn't go out of your way to cause a fucking issue and then pester us on the forums about it, numb nuts. Here's an idea, how about you read the rules and come back when you've accumulated enough brain cells to form a coherent sentence. Then and only then will people take you seriously, but until then. Fuck off.

In the off chance he didn't understand it, I did a little google translate to help him out.

If you love God, so all the bullshit about the cut, did not work, please schtick "I love this server." If I Fucking problem for us, therefore, forums, rather than a way to numb nuts and forced the server. Laws here to read the statement to establish an integrated and come back when you have accumulated enough brain cells, how about an idea, it is. Then, and only then really, but likely. We use a condom off.

Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.   Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:39 pm

[Denied, for obvious reasons]

[Denied] plz read !! fallout decay is my favorite server.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1