HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Unban request for Stanley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killermemestar

PostSubject: [Accepted] Unban request for Stanley   Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:22 pm

Title for thread should be: Removal of ban (your name here)

Server: Fallout decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:171400143

Your RP Name: Trader Stanley

Date of incident: July, 27 2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): idk

Time Zone: Eastern time zone

Length of Ban: Perm

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Back in July i got banned for adding props to a prop spam, and making the server crash. It was stupid of me to think adding props would crash the server faster, would make the server reset faster because i was tired of waiting in a laggy frame rate drop. I geuss an admin was on at the time and just looked in console to see who was spawning all the props and banned me + the other guy. It was stupid of me to add on to the prop spam, it wont happen again, sorry to all staff & community affected from my mistake, thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Unban request for Stanley   Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:37 pm

Well for one, framerate drops aren't entirely attributed to the server just being up. There's nothing you can do to fix shit frames in Garry's Mod on this server anyways. I'm running high end hardware with an 8GB GTX 1070 and I still average anywhere from 10-40 fps on the server, more towards 20 when I'm in towns.

The best thing you could have done is restart your client, that usually resets the frames for a short amount of time, but as far as I'm concerned, there's nothing you can do about framerates. Nothing substantial anyways.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly the Scorned

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Unban request for Stanley   Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:17 pm

Permabanned for prop spamming though?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killermemestar

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Unban request for Stanley   Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:52 pm

Yes basiclly, i thought it would be a solution :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Unban request for Stanley   Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:00 pm

you deserve that ban then, we dont need your kind of stupid, kid

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killermemestar

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Unban request for Stanley   Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:47 am

ive learned my lesson in full honesty, i just want to have some fun no trouble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Unban request for Stanley   Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:01 am

All your bans were for dumb stuff so I guess another chance can be a thing, its been a good amount of time.
I actually thought that you didnt played anymore because of school or something not because you are banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walkingkiller
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Unban request for Stanley   Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:07 am

Honestly if the reason was for prop spam I can see why the ban was perma, the staff member that was on at the time must have seen it as just another Gmod troll and put down the ban hammer, usually people perma ban people with the intent for them to make a forum post later.

In my opinion i'd give you another chance and see what happens. I haven't heard of any of your previous wrongdoings so until then I'll throw in my support.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killermemestar

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Unban request for Stanley   Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:22 pm

how often do ban appeals get replyed to?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Unban request for Stanley   Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:39 pm

It's been a decent amount of time for the offense. Please don't do it again.

[Accepted]

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Unban request for Stanley
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1