HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 [Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuincyBincy
Ban
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2016-04-26

PostSubject: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)   Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:12 pm

Server: Primary Roleplay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68660088

Your RP Name: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9

Date of incident:10/10/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 8:37 PM

Time Zone: midwest

Length of Ban:4200 minutes (about 3 days)

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: so i set up a casino in town i had one text screen on the building that said "CASINO WIN BIG!!!!!!!!!!" and another outside of the on the road that said "<---------- CASINO WIN BIG!!!!!!!!!!" and one inside saying "READ THIS BEFORE BETTING" with the intention that people in town or even around town on the main road could see the sign and be interested in coming. Then as i was taking some gamblers, everyone got out and i was waiting for more people then boom i get banned. The reason i get banned for was "big gay signs-brig." Yes the reason is not wrong they were big signs, to get peoples attention. But, still it was two signs, he did not confront me whatsoever saying the signs were too big and i had to remove them, nothing, he did not say a word to me prior to the ban.  

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/f0no23ok8aewd2n/hl2_2016-10-10_20-36-52.png

THIS was the image he gave for the reason of the ban and as you can see, 3 of the signs i described you could see but then Brig FALSELY accused me of having the signs around the building. First, JWALKERS PLOT FOR ONE THAT IS NOT MINE AND SECONDLY WHY WOULD I PUT THAT UP. ALSO THE SIGNS TO THE RIGHT OF MY BUILDING WERE APPARENTLY MINE TOO, BUT BRIG YOU MISSED SOMETHING PAL THE SIGN LITERALLY SAYS "RIGGED, DONT GO HERE" AND IS POINTING TO MY CASINO, but thats all i could make out from the picture. ALSO THE SIGN TO THE FAR RIGHT SAYS THAT SOMEONE OWNS THE BUILDING, WHICH WASNT ME. ALSO WHERE IN THE RULES DOES IT SAY I CANT HAVE MORE THAN THREE TEXT SIGNS. Can i please get an explanation on why i was banned for having three text signs without warning.Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joji

avatar

Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-09-13

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)   Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:18 pm

He does deserve an explanation on why he got banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 991
Join date : 2013-09-08

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)   Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:20 pm

that is not a bannable offense, brig what the fuck are you doing?

__________________________
Gyro count highscore: 5
You saw a chemical bin? WHERE!?!?!?!?!!!!

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spencer Taylor

avatar

Posts : 58
Join date : 2016-06-21

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)   Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:50 pm

Yeah this is sorta strange maybe there was a better reason that wasn't said?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 178
Join date : 2014-09-18

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)   Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:00 pm



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 178
Join date : 2014-09-18

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)   Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:07 pm

Haha whats that. There's a guys whos been saying you can't make floating signs for 3 and a half years. Lets do it anyway. Lol XD lmfao Xddddd. 360noscope 420 blaze lol xd.

Wait why i am the of ban :0 Just cuz i am the play here for long time but never ever red rulz the admun aboose baned meh X| thus is nat gud. I canut live witout floating sighns.......... I mast complan about this. But no red rulz as protest. U cannot do dis to meh ;'(

Please die, Yours truly, Brig. 3 1/2 years later. Wink



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machotaco

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-08-31

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)   Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:24 pm

Roasted like a burnt sweet potato someone needs some milk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheHappyTriceratops

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-01-08

PostSubject: I'm sorry, It was my fault.   Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:30 pm

I'm sorry but not all of the signs are his.
You see when Quinsy felt I posted 2 signs on his building.
" GIRLS!!! GIRLS!!! GIRLS!!! "
and
" Stripper Here, Leave a Tip. "
In red on his build, in hopes it wouldn't look like to much eye cancer when he came back.
I turned his place into a strip joint when he left, put on a sexy pac and was pull dancing.
I danced there waiting for him to get back from his hunt.
The idea was to get him to laugh.
Some new players saw what I did and must had put up red signs at well.
The reason why my signs were not there when the screen cap was taken is Hurricane Matthew took off my power and there for I got internet disconnected.
This must had all went down when I was poring water out of my house.
I was all ready lagging so bad because of the storm and couldn't do anything.
I can't tell you who else was putting signs up.

My sincerest apologies, SarahSong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuincyBincy
Ban
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2016-04-26

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)   Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:30 pm

Okay brig you got me there, but still, this is a semi-serious rp server, that means that I deserve a fair warning saying that I need to remove my sign. Also, one thing I find funny is that multiple people on the server put floating signs but A) arent told to remove it when mods and above see the signs and dont say anything about it. B)OUR FACTIONS ARE AT WAR, IVE ALWAYS PUT UP FLOATING SIGNS BUT NOW, WHEN ARE FACTIONS ARE AT WAR, I GET BANNED. THAT SEEMS VERY ODD AND FISHY, Hmmmmmm.

You also could have handled it differently. You could have removed the sign, you also could have talked to me about it, you could have even, at most, kicked me from the server for the reason "floating signs." Also. why do people get shorter bans for rdm, so that means if I rdm you, i would get a shorter ban because text screens are so much worse than rdm. Also, I have NEVER heard you say dont make floating text signs not once. And yes brig it is in the rules, cool, but remember this is a semi-seriousrp server, but if you want to play seriousrp then why dont you have to say /me for everything you do. Also my ban says nothing about floating signs. What is that all about? if you are going to ban me for something please say why I was banned. Also if this server is now serious and if you break a rule you dont deserve a warning then how about you be serious about the fucking ban reason. Also, i was advertising on my property and property no one can own. Also if you hate text screens so fucking much just make it a rule you have to use a job board.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1625
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)   Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:58 pm

This is exactly why building in resurgence is restricted to your private housing instance.

Many players have prove themselves incapable of following building rules time and time over, and anyone does is complain when we actually enforce them.

TL;DL Stop this nonsense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Brigadier General Bacon
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 178
Join date : 2014-09-18

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)   Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:08 pm

First up, I wasn't on the server, Ameno sent e a pic and I told him what to do. Seconds this rule isn't new, they've been there for a long, long time. And I've always been annoyed by them. Please don't ask me to confront you, or handle it differently, I have done this for a long time. And i'm tired of catering to you immature children, do you think its worth my time to go to every last person and tell them to stop? I've done that for over 3 years and it doesn't fix it. You are a player, you follow our rules, If you break them, we can ban you, we don't have to ask. So fuck off kiddies because we're done being baby sitters. We make rules, and enforce them. If you don't like it fuck off so we can have some peace. Also if a server is semi-serious that doesn't mean you can ignore rules. In semi-serious, rules are still rules. Break them and you get banned. Please do not preach to me about confronting kids and working things out, I was on the forefront of "fair treatment" for years. and you all have run my patience thin with your incompetence and inability to follow simple rules and realize bad patterns. I tried to defend you all against the old staff members, saying everyone deserved a shot, some patience, a fair trial. But we've had enough of that. If you expect me to baby sit you while your mommies at work how about you pay me.

So my final statement is....
Tada, If you don't like staff enforcing the rule. Get the fuck out. If your a staff member who hasn't been enforcing the rules all these years letting these idiotic children breed. Leave, your worthless and unwanted. Your one job was to make this a nice fun place, not use your powers for fun while ignoring all the problems in the server.

Also lets not forget that I'm the one who writes the rules now so i'll enforce them how I feel fit. Funny how that works huh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuincyBincy
Ban
avatar

Posts : 57
Join date : 2016-04-26

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)   Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:29 pm



well brig you just broke a rule, why dont we just ban you from the forums? You are expected to follow the rules on the forums, and dont just go and try to say just because you are a co-owner you can get away with anything. k nightmare, good luck with that. and also you did say if your staff wasnt enforcing those rules they should leave and that they are worthless and unwanted, so what you are saying is that you want a staff team with 75% less people? okay sounds good to me.

also, I'm the immature one here? THAT IS A JOKE, THE BAN REASON WAS FUCKING "BIG GAY SIGNS-BRIG" AND I'M REAL IMMATURE, REAL IMMATURE.

another things is you have NEVER GIVEN ME FAIR TREATMENT, YOU WANTED ME BANNED THE DAY I GOT ON THE SERVER BECAUSE I WAS USING MY MIC.

SO BRIG IM GONNA KEEP LETTING YOU SINGLE OUT KIDS BECAUSE IM SURE THATS ALL YOU DO IN YOUR MOMS BASEMENT.

and im gonna end on that statement, thank you everyone it was fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 178
Join date : 2014-09-18

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)   Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:40 pm

Wow you seem like you're really good at grasping the point of things. You don't ignore what someone is saying completely and just slap random shit on posts at all.

I'm doing my job kid, I banned you for breaking rules. Do you try to miss the point?

Like the fact that you didn't seem to see where I said I wasn't on the server, Ameno was. Meaning hes the one who put the ban reason. If you actually paid attention to your staff team at all like a mature descent person you would know that I had always pushed for proper ban reasons.

Also I don't remember ever wanting to ban you because you were a kid, Probably just because your always immature and talk like some creepy freako. I've played with kids like Anchorman since he was 8 years old, I don't care if your a kid as long as you can act mature.

And finally your pathetic attempt at an insult is moot. I have graduated from college and am currently taking interview with top tier international multi-million dollar companies. and we don't have a basement Wink that actually gave me a laugh.

All of your points have been null and void because, as I said before, you are to immature and incompetent to actually pay attention and look for the facts.

P.s. Double posting on unban appeals does not exist due to the fact that you cannot edit posts. So that's also moot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1625
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)   Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:47 pm

I'll take responsibility for the double posting rule, as I neglected to re-add the rule that clarified that double posting is acceptable in forums where editing is disabled, such as this forum.

The rule has been fixed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Bill Andrews

avatar

Posts : 585
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:25 pm

You forgot to post: "I'll look into it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 442
Join date : 2013-08-11

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:52 pm

QuincyBincy wrote:
well brig you just broke a rule, why dont we just ban you from the forums? You are expected to follow the rules on the forums, and dont just go and try to say just because you are a co-owner you can get away with anything. k nightmare, good luck with that. and also you did say if your staff wasnt enforcing those rules they should leave and that they are worthless and unwanted, so what you are saying is that you want a staff team with 75% less people? okay sounds good to me.

Were you even here for the Nightmare debacle? I haven't the faintest memory of you being there. I feel like you're one of those people that rips on him because Nespo or some other higher up was shit talking him.

On the contrary, he can get away with most things because he's a co-owner. The higher staff are all friends and buddies. If he wanted to commit an infraction, he could. Not saying he did, but I think you're forgetting where you are. If you honestly think they give a shit, then your brain is evidently filled with air.

He banned you for being an unfunny, annoying little faggot, not for the signs.

__________________________
DOWNLOAD DROPBOX FOR ALL YOUR PAC FILES - https://db.tt/Ovs1CFyb
Fuckin', cones and shit


xxrokboddemgaemz:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder
avatar

Posts : 1625
Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:20 pm

Except for the part where brig told Ameno to ban whoever was who had the signs before knowing who it was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Aesop

avatar

Posts : 263
Join date : 2014-03-03

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:26 pm

I think I'll take the Gnomp route and point out you're all being idiots.

This isn't how you de-escalate a situation. Staff isn't supposed to be flaming people on the forums. I don't want to be a prick, but have we really fallen this far? lmao.

Quit being kikes.

"Tada, If you don't like staff enforcing the rule. Get the fuck out." -- is something Nightmare would say.

I don't care if you're angry, learn to speak.
inb4 "we're not trying to be proffisunals here" -- that has nothing to do with it. I was the one that begun this, and everyone has taken my statement of "we are not professionals" into such a context that allows them to do whatever the fuck they want and use "we're just a gaming community" as an excuse.

Stop being idiots.
Quinn, you did something wrong in the first place, but then the staff followed up and acted like morons too.

You're all idiots.
IDIOTS EVERYWHERE
NOTHING PERSONNEL KID
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/613/323/e2e.jpg


>>IM NOT TRYING TO DE-ESCALATE THIS SITUATION EITHER, FAGGOTS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 442
Join date : 2013-08-11

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:39 pm

The way to deescalate this situation is for staff to ignore Quinn, and let him get over it. This is a weekly thing if you haven't noticed. How is everyone else being an idiot when they all know how this will turn out besides you?

__________________________
DOWNLOAD DROPBOX FOR ALL YOUR PAC FILES - https://db.tt/Ovs1CFyb
Fuckin', cones and shit


xxrokboddemgaemz:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Veteran Gary

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-07-15

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:24 pm

The wasteland full of strange things...like talking deathclaws, a talking tree, and much more such as giant super mutants, but just one strange phenomena, when a lone wanderer, or a faction member makes a floating line of text with his modified six shooter, they have a chance when a triggered rule enforced comes along, and starts mashing commands into their textbox, something like this !BAN QUINCYBINCY BECAUSE FLOATING SIGN, NO SIT, NO DELETING SIGNS, BYE FOR 3 DAYS-Triggered admin. Sorry if this makes anyone mad, it's just my type of humor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 442
Join date : 2013-08-11

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:24 pm

Veteran Gary wrote:
The wasteland full of strange things...like talking deathclaws, a talking tree, and much more such as giant super mutants, but just one strange phenomena, when a lone wanderer, or a faction member makes a floating line of text with his modified six shooter, they have a chance when a triggered rule enforced comes along, and starts mashing commands into their textbox, something like this !BAN QUINCYBINCY BECAUSE FLOATING SIGN, NO SIT, NO DELETING SIGNS, BYE FOR 3 DAYS-Triggered admin. Sorry if this makes anyone mad, it's just my type of humor

You're a fucking cancer nugget.

Price wrote:
really c'mon am I not the only one seeing something wrong?

So do you not have the capacity to scroll up and look at other posts? Quite literally everyone besides me, Bizz, and Brig have disagreed with how Quinn's ban was handled.

Price wrote:
(Alaska, Nightmare, thou who shalt not be named)

You just named them.

Price wrote:
proper community

How vague and ethically questionable. I'm glad you intentionally left this wearily ambiguous so as to put yourself on not only a moral but authoritative high ground.

Too bad your reputation is burdened by the fact that you're an extremely big pussy that acts too quickly and without warning. That kinda sucks.

You're just a fucking weenie who jumps in when it's convenient for you. I'd prefer it if you didn't put this "under investigation" because not only is it unnecessary, but it's also a big fucking lie.


__________________________
DOWNLOAD DROPBOX FOR ALL YOUR PAC FILES - https://db.tt/Ovs1CFyb
Fuckin', cones and shit


xxrokboddemgaemz:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Machotaco

avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2016-08-31

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:53 pm

guys we don't have to fight just accept da ban and we can all be friends right????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
[Denied] Removal of Ban: Knight Sergeant TEC77-5-9 (QuincyBincy)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [Denied] Knight Sergeant TEC77 5-9 & Spookster Sky - player abuse report
» [Denied]Removal of ban Thorn.
» [Denied]Removal of ban (Jeff Belinger)
» [Denied]Removal of Ban Shiner Jones
» [Denied]Removal of ban Carter Smith

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: