View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:16 pm

Server: Frostburnt Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101332053

Your RP Name: Joseph Cove

Date of incident: I don't know for certain, I believe it was over four months ago.

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): ?

Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone

Length of Ban: Permanently

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I Tim Keen committed mass RDM over four months ago. I have nothing to gain revenge wise or to get back at anyone that punished me or dig me wrong because of my past actions. I wish to be unbanned because I love Frostburnt Fallout Decay. I understand my purpose in the game and I know its a privilege to be apart of the Community actively in the game. About the Community, I understand what I need to do to be a proactive player and have the intent of keeping that way.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: N/A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:21 pm

My name's Randy Ferwerda, I live in California and have been here for the past majority of my twenty two turning twenty three years of my life. Growing up as a Mormon, being raised by a single father, life was very sheltered. When I was first introduced to video games it brought myself experiencing life in another reality. My first game was Sonic the Hedgehog for the sega system, and from then and beyond I've always held gaming as a close comfort/hobby of mine. I've been playing Gmod for quite some time and have over five thousand hours invested in the treasured game. Reason why I say treasured is becuase Gmod introduced Bizzclaw's Frostburnt Foundation: Fallout Decay to me. From what I understand, Bizzclaw handed the keys to the both of you which is great for the better good of the advancement of the new game Resurgence, also you guys pretty much held the game on your shoulders for Bizzclaw, along with the rest of the staff that's apart of Fallout Decay.

When I first played Fallout Decay, I was absolutely captivated by the game and everything that goes along with it. To this day I love the game just as the other games I hold in my personal hall of fame. Over time understood the mechanics and the social structure of the committee that went along for being a loyal member of the Fallout Decay server. I understand in my past I was not the brightest or even to being a role model for the server, for the majority of my time there. I medically have Asperger's syndrome, along with rough past of being in Foster Care for a majority of my teenage life up to my adulthood. By not having the father figure or the mentor I needed growing up and moving place to place all over Southern California life wasn't easy for me. For the most part I grew up metaphorically continually tripped over my untied shoelaces.

Since my time apart from actively being apart of the Fallout Decay, I've reflected how I lived my life. I understand why it was well deserved for myself to be banned from the server based on my actions that led me to be in this predicament in the first place and as well of my response of when I was denied mercy on my latest ban appeal. I take full responsibility of my actions. Going back to my time apart from the Fallout Decay committee, I grew up. Meaning I know how life works here in America and how to live my dreams to its fullest in our great country. For the most part I've become very successful moving closer to my goals. I currently work full time, forty plus hours a week along with going to school in the winter semester at Chaffey College, majoring in Business Management. Relationship wise, with friends, family, and my professional colleges, in my opinion, I understand metally how to keep such relationships proactively continuel. Health wise, I've grew more self-conscious as well.

With all this said, I understand nothing may come out of this yet my point of this letter to you two, is that I love Frostburnt Fallout Decay. I love Fallout Decay because of the genuine effort you and the rest of the staff including the players that are apart of the server, contribute. I've always felt at home playing on Fallout Decay. I really wish to be apart of this committee and prove to you both that I have changed over the time we last made contact. In other words I when I yearn for something I do my absolute best to achieve it. Though with this I understand this letter can't simply grant me for what I wish for. With your consideration, I'm will on paying a penalized fine to be able to keep a degree of my belongings that I have stored on my account. I understand that's a subject on the matter that has to be delicately conducted, yet I'm open for how ever you wish to manage this. I'm also will to go as far as changing my Steam name, Steam friends, and to not to use my voice for communication, for identity reasons. I'm open to receive anymore additional consequences if you both consider fit.

Gentlemen, I appreciate you both for taking the time to read this letter and wish to hear from you at your convenience. Thank you both for everything and enjoy the rest of your evening wherever you may be.

Sincerely, Randy Ferwerda
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:24 pm

Not enough paragraphs...
also I don't like you
and you tried to rdm me
and I don't think anyone in this community likes you
other than Freeman.

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yummy-1ModeraterApps

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:31 pm

Cherry wrote:
Not enough paragraphs...
also I don't like you
and you tried to rdm me
other than Freeman.
Your a fucking meme,
He's matured up and admits to his mistakes and actually wants to come back and do shit.
A big +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:33 pm

Yummy-1ModeraterApps wrote:
Cherry wrote:
Not enough paragraphs...
also I don't like you
and you tried to rdm me
other than Freeman.
Your a fucking meme,
He's matured up and admits to his mistakes and actually wants to come back and do shit.
A big +1

Wasn't he given enough chances already?
(I think.)

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:34 pm

This letter was sent to two of our owners, September 20th.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yummy-1ModeraterApps

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:35 pm

Cherry wrote:
Yummy-1ModeraterApps wrote:
Cherry wrote:
Not enough paragraphs...
also I don't like you
and you tried to rdm me
other than Freeman.
Your a fucking meme,
A big +1

Wasn't he given enough chances already?
(I think.)
People are hard headed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:05 pm

I respect you my man. I might be banned, but hey, +support nig-nog.

Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:33 pm

telion, here's the straight up facts for you: you are never getting unbanned, not even for resurgence. you will never be allowed to play here ever again, no matter how much you try to suck dick for it.

that's not my words, that's actually Bizzclaw's own words, although paraphrased

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:39 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:
telion, here's the straight up facts for you: you are never getting unbanned, not even for resurgence. you will never be allowed to play here ever again, no matter how much you try to suck dick for it.

I hear a lot about this meme. What are the extent of his crimes, if I may ask?

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:54 pm

Is everything okay Jeff?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yummy-1ModeraterApps

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:07 pm

Jeff Belinger wrote:

Dude speak for yourself man, Bizzclaw has called me a second class user before my unban, and I was told i wasn't going to be unbanned either?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:21 pm

TheVokak wrote:
Jeff Belinger wrote:

I hear a lot about this meme. What are the extent of his crimes, if I may ask?

Ok here are some of the things he did.

1. Being mentally handicapped.
2. Attempting to mass RDM the server.
3. Using "I was drinking" as an excuse.
4. Mentally handicapped.

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:43 pm

Yeah, that hurts man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:45 am

You were a huge asshole to quite a few members of the staff team just before and after you were banned. You were blaming multiple staff members of being biased for a very small situation where all you had to do was return items you took. You proceeded to call the moderator handling the sit biased and refused to give back the items.

I honestly don't think you were drunk that day and if you were you're an idiot. I have played on the server multiple times while intoxicated and have not managed to get myself banned. Anyways, after you decided to disrespect and ignore multiple requests from staff members to give the items back you continued about playing the game, you then attempted mass RDM. (which was hilarious btw) I don't think you should be unbanned anytime soon honestly but if you keep up the way you're going I could see it eventually but until then I don't trust that you are different in any way. I'd give it like 8 more months and see if you don't slip up on the forums insulting more staff members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:11 pm

Kathrine, I do hope you realize there is no logical point of bringing up my past and judging me with that presently. I made and shared this post for a good reason which I do hope you find the light to understand. I understand that you don't like me, that's the only reason you are sharing what you have. In my life experience people can change if they wish to. With that being said, I'm willing to have a teamspeak interview with all the staff expect the mods in a sense to for you all to see if I'm fit on your terms for me to come back to the community. I do know I have been rehabilitated over my time banned and wish to prove to you all. Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:19 pm

Quote :
I have been rehabilitated
go away

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:20 pm

Your opinion means little to me now, Jeff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:25 pm

no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheVokak

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:40 pm

I'd like to take back my previous statement, and just change it to a simple neutral here.

Even though I'm no where near a prominent nor active member of the community (A ban currently going for scamming like a fucking meme overlord) I can give you some pointers. I've been banned several times on Frostburnt Foundation, and almost all of those times I was able to clear everything up and/or rehabilitate myself and my maturity. I'd hate to say it, but a half assed letter that anyone can write wont cut it. I myself, seeing your "Record", feel you should wait several more months. Try again in January I would say, a new year carries out all types of promises. If anything else, don't lie and say you were drunk or anything of the sort. Take the fault, but wait some more time.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:18 pm

I'd like to say thank you Vokak, yet with all your understanding of your previous bans, I know what to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:04 pm

Cpt.Telion wrote:
Kathrine, I do hope you realize there is no logical point of bringing up my past and judging me with that presently. I made and shared this post for a good reason which I do hope you find the light to understand. I understand that you don't like me, that's the only reason you are sharing what you have. In my life experience people can change if they wish to. With that being said, I'm willing to have a teamspeak interview with all the staff expect the mods in a sense to for you all to see if I'm fit on your terms for me to come back to the community. I do know I have been rehabilitated over my time banned and wish to prove to you all. Thank you

So YOU'RE whole argument is basically, "you guys are wrong because appeal to genetics!"

Great reasoning. Too bad you consistently fucked up, saying the same thing each time. Trends don't lie my friend. But alright, let's do the "logical" thing and ignore the argument at hand all together in favor of just pointing out fallacious reasoning.

Cpt.Telion wrote:
In my life experience people can change if they wish to
Anecdotal fallacy. Do you see how easy this is?

Cpt.Telion wrote:
I do know I have been rehabilitated
Get the fuck out of here with this shit. Being a militant cocksucker online because of alcohol doesn't warrant rehabilitation. You're about as mentally unstable as a yak that's been kicked in the nuts several times and you reek of bullshit.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:59 pm

No. Just fucking no. Here you go again saying it's because I don't like you. That has nothing to do with me bringing up the past. I just wanted to sum it up because it's why you are fucking gone. It's the reason you are on this post now and actually I used to think you were alright and we had no issues until you broke the rules and decided it was a good idea to insult my fellow staff members. Any sociopath can come on here and say "I've changed" but that doesn't get you back on the server. You've actually made things worse honestly and shown me you haven't changed at all. I don't even think you have any place in this community and your ban should be kept permanent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:08 pm

Kathrine, your opinion is incredibly biased. Even more, I haven't proved anything to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:10 pm

Opsan, thank you for your opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next