HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kathrine
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 126
Join date : 2015-11-15

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:11 pm

It's not even a fucking meme anymore. I think you literally are mentally handicapped now. All you do is say staff members are biased whenever they say anything against you. It's like you won't even acknowledge what you did was wrong just because you say you've changed. Even if you did change it doesn't mean you didn't do what you did. Apparently pointing out anything that you did wrong makes staff members biased. This is why I know you haven't changed because during the sit where you got banned all you did was say Naomi was biased. You're not coming back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree
avatar

Posts : 433
Join date : 2013-08-11

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:38 pm

Cpt.Telion wrote:
Opsan, thank you for your opinion.

Fuck you and your fake-ass demeanor.

__________________________
DOWNLOAD DROPBOX FOR ALL YOUR PAC FILES - https://db.tt/Ovs1CFyb
Fuckin', cones and shit


xxrokboddemgaemz:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

avatar

Posts : 583
Join date : 2014-12-14

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:44 pm

Opsan wrote:
Cpt.Telion wrote:
Kathrine, I do hope you realize there is no logical point of bringing up my past and judging me with that presently. I made and shared this post for a good reason which I do hope you find the light to understand. I understand that you don't like me, that's the only reason you are sharing what you have. In my life experience people can change if they wish to. With that being said, I'm willing to have a teamspeak interview with all the staff expect the mods in a sense to for you all to see if I'm fit on your terms for me to come back to the community. I do know I have been rehabilitated over my time banned and wish to prove to you all. Thank you

So YOU'RE whole argument is basically, "you guys are wrong because appeal to genetics!"

Great reasoning. Too bad you consistently fucked up, saying the same thing each time. Trends don't lie my friend. But alright, let's do the "logical" thing and ignore the argument at hand all together in favor of just pointing out fallacious reasoning.

Cpt.Telion wrote:
In my life experience people can change if they wish to
Anecdotal fallacy. Do you see how easy this is?

Cpt.Telion wrote:
I do know I have been rehabilitated
Get the fuck out of here with this shit. Being a militant cocksucker online because of alcohol doesn't warrant rehabilitation. You're about as mentally unstable as a yak that's been kicked in the nuts several times and you reek of bullshit.

Jesus, finally someone said it. Tellion, sorry but I fail to see how typing out your life story would get you unbanned. Yes, you had a hard life (If what you typed is even true), but you still broke rules and typing out a giant paragraph won't help you get unbanned. Here's a good idea, how about you go on teamspeak or maybe chat with people from frostburnt, and actually show people that you changed (If you changed) and stop trying to get sympathy. Last time someone tried to do that he got cops called on him for threatening to kill himself and to this day he remains perma banned.
A big fat -support from me, sorry that you had to go through a hard life but a garry's mod server won't be your salvation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:15 am

Okay as I just posted on your LAST BAN APPEAL I see you have a new one... WHYYYYYYYY SERIOUSLY WHY AND A NEW NAME LOL WHY. Anyway it's a big huge -1 and a big fat NO from me for these reasons:
Mass RDMed server and pinned it in being drunk... I personally don't believe that but j can't say if it is true or false
Then you blame it on your mental illness which I understand, although correct me if I am wrong asperger syndrome does not make you shoot at people and murder them in a video game. Aspergers affects your social communication and it is also harder to socialize btw that's from what I can gather but someone who has aspergers please do explain what that does in detail... Anyway
You were banned multiple times over and over again and were given many chances to return
You are a liar... We all have seen that let of you at one time or another and I am not saying that I don't lie or other people on the server doesn't lie but you... You just lie A LOT
Personally I really don't like your character... Your a dick most of the times we have met
Even if u have changed I really think you should never come back as the reasons are listed above. I wouldn't mind giving him a chance to talk on TS and maybe working something out but you have a hair in a baby's ass chance in coming back. Tomorrow get on TS we will tak
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:46 am

Sorry for double posting here but don't minds terrible punctuation and grammar and spelling I am typing on my phone and it is cancer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2014-11-28

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:52 am

Forgot to add something... Fuck... IMA DO IT... OH SHIT TACTICAL POST INCOMING! Add me on steam so we can talk there Telion because u say you changed I want to see it my name on steam is MikeNespo sorry for triple post don't RDM me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
avatar

Posts : 260
Join date : 2013-08-24

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)   Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:32 am

[Denied] Also, deleting the other unban request you had posted because we don't need doubles everywhere.

__________________________
Sandwich.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
[Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» [Denied] Removal of Ban (Joseph Cove)
» [Denied]Removal of ban Thorn.
» [Denied]Removal of ban (Jeff Belinger)
» [Denied]Removal of Ban Shiner Jones
» [Denied]Removal of ban Carter Smith

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: