HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Banned unfairly - Stanley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Killermemestar

PostSubject: [Denied]Banned unfairly - Stanley   Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:55 pm

Title for thread should be: Removal of ban (your name here)

Server: Fallout decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:171400143

Your RP Name: Trader Stanley

Date of incident: July, 27 2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): idk

Time Zone: Eastern time zone

Length of Ban: Perm

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: During a conglomerate drop, Mikey is killed by a conglo, i quickly swoop in and take his loot and i start running away. As i look back "Manly tears" aka an admin goes to mikeys body and revives him, soon as he got revived he ran straight for me yelling "Kill him, kill him" Manly tears fires, but doesnt hit me but at the same time i fire a clip into mikey for threatening my life and dies. Since manly tears was right next to Mikey and i blind fired at him, manly caught most of the fire litting him for about 6 hp. I didnt mean to kill him but he did have a gun out, and Mikey was commanding him to kill me. Soon after mikey was dead, manly picked me up with his physugn and told me "Unbelivable stanley, you just got unbanned" i then shoot at the conglomerate that was behind him, because it was about to blast him and us if he didnt get the fuck out of the area, and Manly tears gets rekt by the conglomerate guard, soon after his spawn he banned me permenently. The only rule i broke here was probably shooting at manly tears, which is attempted rdm but i did not tend to kill him in the first place, ALSO in the situation Manly was a threat since he REVIVED mikey, and mikey told him to kill me.. doesnt this give me somewhat of a right to kill him? manly did fire at me but then stopped to say "stanley" and once he said that i just shot away in fear that i was going to die. Someone tell me whos in the wrong, and if the ban is even nessesary because im confused as of now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Veteran Gary

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Banned unfairly - Stanley   Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:00 pm

This is fucking dumb, you said "Manly tears fires, but doesnt hit me but at the same time i fire a clip into mikey for threatening my life and dies." then you say this "Since manly tears was right next to Mikey and i blind fired at him, manly caught most of the fire litting him for about 6 hp. I didnt mean to kill him but he did have a gun out,"
Make up your goddamn mind, at least make a better story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yummy-1ModeraterApps

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Banned unfairly - Stanley   Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:00 pm

Killermemestar wrote:

manly did fire at me but then stopped to say "stanley" and once he said that i just shot away in fear that i was going to die.
Killermemestar wrote:

I didnt mean to kill him but he did have a gun out
nice meme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Banned unfairly - Stanley   Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Manly wrote:
Manly tears fires, but doesnt hit me

Just for this, I'm not gonna read this shit anymore, I litteraly had only my defib out, Im not even allied with Mikey or had no relation to him to actually kill you for stealing his case, and you just pissed me off cause I was so happy that you got unbanned cause you made really good situations with baiting, and fucking up the same day is so pathetic.

And about the ''i was a threat since I revived Mikey'' do you even read the rules, cause it looks like you don't as I can see here, you didn't kill Mikey so me reviving Mikey it's not a threat, first of all, he can't claim his case back by killing you because its NLR, second of all as I said I have no relation to Mikey.

And you made me loose a fight with conglos, so thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Veteran Gary

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Banned unfairly - Stanley   Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:02 pm

Whoops, rip me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Banned unfairly - Stanley   Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:08 pm

You already fucked up?
A NEW RECORD

1 DAY | 2 HOURS | 17 MINUTES |
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Veteran Gary

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Banned unfairly - Stanley   Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:12 pm

Might have fucked up there, but here. Manly had a gun out, and you said he shot at you. This was during a conglo drop, so you could have suspected it as someone's really shit aim, or conglos, or even a misfire. You really can't kill someone for shooting at you, they must do at least 20 damage, to my knowledge. Good rule, prevents some types of baiting, and dumb deaths. But if you know Manly, he tends to shoot at people as a joke, so. I see why you killed the other guy, because he threatened you, but killing Manly, because he had a gun? And he shot at you, but missed. Best thing you should've done is just , check his fac, or just aim at him and if he shot you return the favor, but it seem you just made a favor and shoved it up his ass anyways. This ban could've been a bit unfair, but seeing you been banned not to long ago, and you get banned so quickly, it just seems to fit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Killermemestar

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Banned unfairly - Stanley   Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:40 pm

this ban is gay, at least tell me what i did wrong before banning me instantly, tf i didnt even kill manly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Banned unfairly - Stanley   Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:21 am

So you shot at Manly because someone else is saying to shoot you but he knew better on the matter that he was no ally or in his faction. Then you come on the forums to just say that you where banned unfairly? Yea okay you even said the rule you broke you where not banned unfairly, you are not entitled to a sit, the ban reason is enough to go on why your where banned. But to come in here and say that Manly's ban is gay, No your ban will not be lifted.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Banned unfairly - Stanley
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1