Share | 

[Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lukesky36

PostSubject: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:11 pm

Apeal format:

Title for thread should be: Removal of ban (your name here)

Server:

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39533317

Your RP Name: Luke Pile

Date of incident: 10/22/2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 4:00

Time Zone: EST

Length of Ban: 1 week

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: i like the server honestly but some of the people on there i got rdm'ed 3 times with no good reason and i get punished its bull like i will give a example on what was going on i was in the middle of the town and talked too a man suited up and had a gun, i say nice gun be a shame if something happened to it because it looks like you worked hard for it so i left it too that and left    1 minute later he walks up too me and blows my brain out right infront of a Admin!! and the admin was ok with it like wtf so i see another man fully armored full gear with a rocket launcher i see he is unloading his car so i just watch from a distance he packs his stuf up and stores it so i left walk about 100 meters away not knowing what the comunity storage unit is so i spawn it in seeing how it works and everything in broad daylight next thing you know i get blown the fuck up no engagement with roleplay whatsoever just fucking blows me up and laughs because you cant kill him he has op armor, now im ripping my hair out and that was the last straw so the worst thing i could do witch i didnt kill anyone i started too proppush so i do it for a while because you know only people can only take so much abuse  and then they started camping spawn and blowing me up with rockets I NEVER RDM'ED ANYONE ON THE SERVER AND I GET BANNED AND IM THE GUY THAT GETS THE POOP END OF THE STICK great job i strongly feel unjustifyd on the server

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukesky36

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:12 pm

Fallout Decay is the Server
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:28 pm

Well Lukesky36, you didn't have a good head on your shoulders in your position with any of this. First point being, RP in Fallout Decay is very strong. So, if you go to a big beefy character and say, "nice gun be a shame if something happened to it because it looks like you worked hard for it". That guy you just said that to is either going to be a huge teddy bear and forget about it, or you just said this to the wrong guy and blow your brains out. Second point, dropping your locker has its risks and should always be used with caution. Characters can flat out raid and kill you for it. So unless the person that killed you over you dropping your locker, called raid, it should be considered RDM. Lastly, prop pushing is very bad, and looked at as being very immature.

With this being said lukesky36, remember this is a very mature server and please read all the rules and lore you can why'll your banned so this wont happen to you again. Be safe, follow the rules, and keep your cool out there in the wasteland! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukesky36

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:30 pm

Wont Happen again but he never called raid when he attacked when i was looking at the locker so he did rdmed me there unless shooting at me from 100 meters with a rpg is alowed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukesky36

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:32 pm

FUBAR was the one who did it just had too remember the name
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:46 pm

Okay, staff will look into this. You may be compensated for what you lost if Fubar did RDM you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EliasBurning
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:14 pm

From what i'm being told, you were raided for a stockpile, which I see the raid call, you were killed multiple times 1st one was from a raid call on your stockpike, 2nd was when you broke nlr to try and come back and he got you again, and then began trying to propkill, killing at least 2 people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:17 pm

Thank you Elias! Hope you learned your lesson, lukesky36.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:35 pm

Wow telion, just wow.

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
lukesky36

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:11 am

ill just except the ban and wait until its lifted then if you think its necessary Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:13 pm

Cpt.Telion wrote:

Seriously, what is with your atomic sentence structure and emotionless demeanor? You're not bullshitting anyone; you know that right? Trying to be strident and perfect with every topic that you choose to be a part of is just making you look like a shallow, soulless cunt.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yummy-1ModeraterApps

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:29 pm

Opsan wrote:
Cpt.Telion wrote:

Seriously, what is with your atomic sentence structure and emotionless demeanor? You're not bullshitting anyone; you know that right? Trying to be strident and perfect with every topic that you choose to be a part of is just making you look like a shallow, soulless cunt.
dont encourage action you don't want, don't give attention to people you dont like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:17 am

Yummy-1ModeraterApps wrote:
Opsan wrote:
Cpt.Telion wrote:

dont encourage action you don't want, don't give attention to people you dont like.

Nah nah, that's not how this works. I'm not going to be called a pussy for talking shit behind someone's back. And I'm not going to be called an asshole for doing the opposite. If I have an issue with someone. I'm going to tell them. This dude pretends like he went to some rehabilitation center where he got indoctrinated into being some emotionless vessel for pureness and righteousness. If his goal is to win back everyone's approval and restore his credibility, then this is not the way to do it. Just act like a normal human. Not a puppet.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HipsterGoat

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:31 am

Opsan wrote:
Opsan wrote:
Cpt.Telion wrote:

Nah nah, that's not how this works. I'm not going to be called a pussy for talking shit behind someone's back. And I'm not going to be called an asshole for doing the opposite. If I have an issue with someone. I'm going to tell them. This dude pretends like he went to some rehabilitation center where he got indoctrinated into being some emotionless vessel for pureness and righteousness. If his goal is to win back everyone's approval and restore his credibility, then this is not the way to do it. Just act like a normal human. Not a puppet.

can't help but agree with you opsan, but lets not start flaming on a ban appeal please. this should really be sorted out privately.

as for the appeal itself luke, things like that happen on the game, and ridiculous borderline feats are accomplished to try and ruin a day like it happened to you. The ban however is only a week, so im pretty sure you can just wait it out.

Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:41 am

Opsan wrote:

I totally agree, it's annoying and kiss-assy. I've been following general forum threads for a few days now, and I've noticed all the   crazy "We Happy Few" characters running around. It's not just limited to the Forums either, it's on the Teamspeak too. It's not a pandemic don't get me wrong, but I'm kind of in full support of your opinion.
The uncanniness of it is annoying and unconstructive, the actions of people trying to be Frostburnt P.C. about someone expressing their opinion (Opsan) is also annoying. I mean, it's not the right place to do it, but still, he's not going to just go and make a forum post just to berate someone, if he did that then he'd really be an asshole. Point being, just fucking stop with the Goody-Two-Shoes act, you're not fooling anyone, just as Opsan said.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:45 am

Well as they say, "its best to keep your negative opinions to yourself". Going off what HipsterGoat mentioned, in rules VII.L.1, VII.L.2, and VII.L.12, you're going against the rules Opsan.
Yummy you're the man, Stan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:59 am

Cpt.Telion wrote:
Well as they say, "its best to keep your negative opinions to yourself". Going off what HipsterGoat mentioned, in rules VII.L.1, VII.L.2, and VII.L.12, you're going against the rules Opsan.
Yummy you're the man, Stan.

Please stop proving our point.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:04 am

I'm not going arguing with you Gnomp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:24 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:30 am

Thank god its only a week because this is just cancer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:32 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yummy-1ModeraterApps

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:23 pm

Opsan wrote:
Opsan wrote:
Cpt.Telion wrote:

Gonna have to agree with this, he is acting like an ass to seem like "Wow people want me back if i act like staff and punctual and shit", but people are going to think of you of an asshole period, I've personally just started to shut my mouth and people stop thinking that im an ass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:31 am

Its very obvious most of you are not or have not worked in a professional environment. I'm simply being myself. To the people that don't like what I say, your opinion means little to me. To the people that actually want to help or talk to me about something personally, its best for you to do it private. Save the drama for your llama. Ya'll already ruined someone's ban appeal with the banter. Lets keep the forums clean and cordial, this isn't your personal webpage. There are rules set in place to keep the forums mature as they should be, thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:17 am

Cpt.Telion wrote:
Its very obvious most of you are not or have not worked in a professional environment. I'm simply being myself. To the people that don't like what I say, your opinion means little to me. To the people that actually want to help or talk to me about something personally, its best for you to do it private. Save the drama for your llama. Ya'll already ruined someone's ban appeal with the banter. Lets keep the forums clean and cordial, this isn't your personal webpage. There are rules set in place to keep the forums mature as they should be, thank you.

I don't tend to take part in "Drama" at all, but you honestly make me sick, it's almost like you're in total denial of sucking up. It's plain as daylight that you're trying to "Better" yourself to be seen as The Absolute Pinnacle of Social Justice and Righteousness. I'm not being unprofessional in the slightest, it's like I said, I'm not going to make a separate forum post just for this, and I'm definitely not going to waste my time with you in Teamspeak. I'm busy working on the new gamemode and I'd rather just type out an organised little rebuttal on here. How exactly did we ruin this appeal? It's not like this can all just be ignored right? You're an insecure little man that's trying to grasp at what little straws are hanging at the chance you could possibly play this game again and you call ME unprofessional? You must have nothing better to do with your life than sit around these forums and gawk at what could be yours. Like Yummy said, the best way to get back on anyone's good side is to just shut your fucking mouth and listen to what people are actually saying because unlike you think, our opinion actually does matter a little, especially if you want back into the game. That's actually another point, Resurgence isn't too far off, it's a good ten-mile hike away, and you'd rather, instead of being patient, ruin your chances of being tossed back into Decay by doing this? Fucking give it up Telion, I'm getting really tired of your shit show.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeSnake

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile   Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:27 pm

You guys just need to all calm the fuck down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Removal of ban Luke Pile
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next