HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Happy Thanksgiving survivalists of Fallout!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving survivalists of Fallout!    Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:02 pm

Hope you all counted your blessing and such, living this day to its fullest!

One of things I'm thankful for is for everyone who supports and contributes to this community. Here's a video of an event I recorded a why'll ago. Take care ya'll!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj2tkQaptXQ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving survivalists of Fallout!    Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:12 pm

Tfw you're fake as fuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving survivalists of Fallout!    Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:08 pm

Okay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving survivalists of Fallout!    Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:08 am

Hope you had a lot of that butthole bread.

My rp name is not important, what is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this server and the player worms feasting on its carcass. This is a time of vengeance and no loot is worth saving. And I will send to spawn as many as I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving survivalists of Fallout!    Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:51 am

Fuck yeah, that bread was guuud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving survivalists of Fallout!    Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:33 pm

How can you be thankful for it when you are not even apart of it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving survivalists of Fallout!    Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:35 pm

I'm thankful for everything looking back. I know I'm not a asset of the community.

Last edited by Cpt.Telion on Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving survivalists of Fallout!    Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:38 pm

Only simply a guest here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving survivalists of Fallout!    Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:58 pm

I apologize, the term "guest" is a pleasant term for the not knowing. I'm a ostracized, veteran player of Frostburnt Fallout Decay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving survivalists of Fallout!    Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:22 pm

Why did you triple post when you can edit your own posts?

My rp name is not important, what is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this server and the player worms feasting on its carcass. This is a time of vengeance and no loot is worth saving. And I will send to spawn as many as I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving survivalists of Fallout!    Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:34 pm

Thank you Bill, I'll manage that next time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving survivalists of Fallout!    Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:28 pm

Cpt.Telion wrote:
Thank you Bill, I'll manage that next time.

STTTTOOOOOOPPPP PLEEEEEEEASE. STOOOOPP

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving survivalists of Fallout!    Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:15 pm

Cpt.Telion wrote:
I apologize, the term "guest" is a pleasant term for the not knowing. I'm a ostracized, veteran player of Frostburnt Fallout Decay.

You are not a player. You are banned from the server and you might even be banned from the next one as well seeing as how you've been banned many times because of your RDM festivals on the server. You're a guest here. That much is true. But, a player or member of this community? No.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving survivalists of Fallout!    Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:54 pm

Lol this guy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving survivalists of Fallout!    Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:08 pm

No offence Chacon, I did mentioned I'm "ostracized". I can still be a player, I don't need to be in the game to play whats so ever. About the RDM, I only had two experiences of proven time's where I fully intentionally committed RDM, my first ban and my last. I already know I'm not going to be apart of Resurgence so don't try to grab me by the the balls. I'm a man respect that, as I respect you Chacon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving survivalists of Fallout!    Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:10 pm

You are the equivalent of the lead role in a soap opera telion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving survivalists of Fallout!    Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:14 pm

Are you trying to hurt my feelings?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
2015 Halloween PAC Contest Grand Prize Winner

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving survivalists of Fallout!    Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:34 pm

Locking this shit now, Telion you know people are going to react this way if you post so just stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Happy Thanksgiving survivalists of Fallout!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1