HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Unbanned]Removal of Ban Appeal for Isaac Lewiss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: [Unbanned]Removal of Ban Appeal for Isaac Lewiss   Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:51 am

Server:fallout:Decay

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:87678430

Your RP Name:Issac Lewiss

Date of incident:12/7/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):unknown

Time Zone:unknown

Length of Ban:Permanently

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:First of all, im not isaac lewiss but i decided to post this in behalf of him as he was banned unfairly. What happened was isaac,me and my friend were just scavving in the metro, we came back, and there was an event with a rulebreaking pac(the pac was an pigeon that was over the map height limit) being used by a staff member, so we went back in the metro, and sometime after, isaac said that the admin's house was laggy, and the admin banned him for no reason permanently, this admin had previously banned him for 7 hours for saying his pac was laggy.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: none

2015 Halloween PAC Contest Grand Prize Winner

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]Removal of Ban Appeal for Isaac Lewiss   Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:05 am

Alright when you go jumping to sides like that makes you looks bad you both have no idea who was wearing that pac and blamed it on the wrong person constantly, and the house is one single prop and some lights. The frames dropping was from purely him not the house, not the pac, but him. So don't go saying he was banned unfairly when you haven't even talked to other staff that knew of the situation and you basing everything off of one persons say or his friends because they could be biased. They are putting it as they are the victims here when they where being rude to the guy with the pac that wasn't even the one that banned him, when you learn on what is causing their frames to drop instead of pointing fingers and telling them in person that it's them causing it. That is really annoying and it happens all the time so we decided to say "Hey if these people are saying shit like this, ban them" and then he comes back the next day bitching about the same things and obviously didn't come to the conclusion that he shouldn't say stuff like that. He's lucky that we decided to remove his ban, but you should think twice about bitching about something that isn't even the problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]Removal of Ban Appeal for Isaac Lewiss   Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:22 am

The Pigeon was an NPC. I did not spawn it, another admin did, and that admin was also the one that inflated it. Also, who cares?

The building was a single prop. They were added because they lag a lot less than redundant PHX buildings, maybe people will use those sometimes instead of numerous prop buildings. Again, the building was not causing lag. Clients are always lagging. Any frame lag was likely the wire lights. Also, the villa was 2 stories, not 3.

I was not a metrocop hitting people, that was Coront. Nobody was killed.

The PAC wasn't causing lag. Clients are always laggy on this server, no matter what. You can pin the lag on whatever you want, but you have no proof. Stop accusing the first thing you see as lagging. This is the same thing that happened with the vapes. Imagine 16 glows from your physgun floating in the air. It's a 2d particle. It doesn't lag in such a small amount.

I did not change the map "numerous times" until I found one I wanted. I did a vote between "Yes" and "Yes", everybody voted fairly fast, so I'm assuming even if there was a no, that would have still been a yes. I changed the map, then Bizz restarted the server a minute after that, then another admin changed the map again after it went back up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]Removal of Ban Appeal for Isaac Lewiss   Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:24 am

Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
The Pigeon was an NPC. I did not spawn it, another admin did, and that admin was also the one that inflated it. Also, who cares?

The building was a single prop. They were added because they lag a lot less than redundant PHX buildings, maybe people will use those sometimes instead of numerous prop buildings. Again, the building was not causing lag. Clients are always lagging. Any frame lag was likely the wire lights. Also, the villa was 2 stories, not 3.

I was not a metrocop hitting people, that was Coront. Nobody was killed.

The PAC wasn't causing lag. Clients are always laggy on this server, no matter what. You can pin the lag on whatever you want, but you have no proof. Stop accusing the first thing you see as lagging. This is the same thing that happened with the vapes. Imagine 16 glows from your physgun floating in the air. It's a 2d particle. It doesn't lag in such a small amount.

I did not change the map "numerous times" until I found one I wanted. I did a vote between "Yes" and "Yes", everybody voted fairly fast, so I'm assuming even if there was a no, that would have still been a yes. I changed the map, then Bizz restarted the server a minute after that, then another admin changed the map again after it went back up.

Speaking of pin. A CSC or Coront should just pin a thread to one of the forums that simply reads:

THE SERVER IS ALWAYS FUCKING LAGGY. STOP.

The color coating helps.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Billcat

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]Removal of Ban Appeal for Isaac Lewiss   Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:45 am

I have since been unbanned aftering speaking to Kovora. Note the account above is not me and mixed up some facts. Long story short, I could have claimed aliens were taking over the server and that was causing lag. I said one, single time, to my friend (not ameno) that I was lagging and I THOUGHT it was the house he had spawned. I am on a bad computer and whenever large props are spawned I get momentary lag. I mentioned to my friend that this house lagged me when it spawned and that I hope the lag was just momentary. I was then permanently banned 5 seconds later.

Note this is not the first indicident I've had with this ameno person. The day before, about 8 hours before this incident, the exact same thing happened. I went into town and was talking to a different friend. I went to jump onto a roof, and at that exact moment, ameno turned into a blimp. This, once again, lagged me momentarily. I said "damnit that pac lagged me, made me miss my jump" in a joking way to my friend. This resulted in an instant 7 hour ban, which chess or crucible removed.

Long story short, in two instances, ameno banned me for telling my friend I experienced lag. I've never even SPOKEN to ameno. No sit. No spam. No confrontation or communication. Just a single passing comment made to a friend. tl;dr: saying lag = permban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
2015 Halloween PAC Contest Grand Prize Winner

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]Removal of Ban Appeal for Isaac Lewiss   Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:19 pm

Weird because you said something completely different to MooMoo.
(° ͜ʖ°)Billcat(° ͜ʖ°): and im permbanned 5 seconds later
(° ͜ʖ°)Billcat(° ͜ʖ°): earlier yesterday he banned me for 7 hours because i said his pac was laggy
(° ͜ʖ°)Billcat(° ͜ʖ°): I see his laggy three story mansion and go "this is what we dont need for hunting, lol we will die with this lag" or something like that
(° ͜ʖ°)Billcat(° ͜ʖ°): We need help asap
(° ͜ʖ°)Billcat(° ͜ʖ°): An admin named ameno is going off the deep end
(° ͜ʖ°)Billcat(° ͜ʖ°): Banned me permanently for saying his house was laggy

While accusing Ameno for spawning NPCs and attacking people to MooMoo as well

(° ͜ʖ°)Billcat(° ͜ʖ°): made a pac bigger than the map
(° ͜ʖ°)Billcat(° ͜ʖ°): Spawning shit and attacking people with a stunstick as a combine
(° ͜ʖ°)Billcat(° ͜ʖ°): while in god mode

So when you are ready to start telling the truth we will be here.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]Removal of Ban Appeal for Isaac Lewiss   Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:34 pm

you just re iterated what he said. Nothing really changed that made it even possible for him to be perma banned or harrassed lol Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]Removal of Ban Appeal for Isaac Lewiss   Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:40 pm

Larhee wrote:
you just re iterated what he said. Nothing really changed that made it even possible for him to be perma banned or harrassed lol Razz Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Billcat

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]Removal of Ban Appeal for Isaac Lewiss   Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:40 am

Larhee wrote:

Uhm, in both instances I said the exact same thing? In one I said ameno had banned me twice for reasons pertaining to me saying his pac and or prop lagged me. In the other, a chat to korova, I say, get this, the exact same thing. Obviously I don't remember the exact damn word to word. Do you remember the exact last conversation you had when you woke up yesterday word to word?

Folding, you once again avoid the entire subject of "how does complaining about lag lead to a permanent ban." If you can explain this I would be extremely happy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Unbanned]Removal of Ban Appeal for Isaac Lewiss   Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:08 am

just lock this
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Unbanned]Removal of Ban Appeal for Isaac Lewiss
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1