HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 
 

 [DENIED] Player Report For Isaac Lewiss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GhostlyGhoul

avatar

Posts : 315
Join date : 2016-03-07

PostSubject: [DENIED] Player Report For Isaac Lewiss   Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:25 pm

Title for thread should be: Player abuse report (players name here)

Server:Fallout:Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49091453

Your RP Name:Atticus

Their SteamID:STEAM_0:0:87678430

Their RP Name:Isaac Lewiss

Date of incident:12/8/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):somewhere around 12pm

Time Zone:MST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
So before i begin, Isaac is gonna say i'm doing this out of pure anger, which is not mainly why i'm doing this. But the incident i want to report, is one ciro can tell you about, he didn't want to report it,but Isaac had stolen his truck and drove it into the water. While he was doing this, ciro caught him putting his gear(his seva suit) in his inventory while driving ciro's truck around, thinking it was combat logging, he wanted to talk to Isaac, and befriended me on steam to ask me to tell him the same, i told ciro on steam that Isaac believed that he befriended me to "indoctrinate" me. So i told ciro that Isaac wouldn't be willing, so ciro asked where i was so he could give back my stuff (he accidentally sniped me in an act of trying to blow up his truck since it was underwater and Isaac refused to leave it). Isaac, after this incident, heard that David mason, his friend, had his stuff taken away right in front of him by my friend stranger(Stranger felt guilty after taking David's stuff.so he left the server). Isaac asked me to ask him to come on and give it back, i did. but Isaac decided it would be a good idea to threaten my friend Stranger, saying that he was going to kill him the next time he came on if he didn't give David his stuff back(he even said that he wouldn't care if he was banned for a day for killing Stranger and that he'd give stranger's gear to David), and called him an asshole. So i told Isaac that Stranger is a nice guy and that I've known him for a while on another server(i went so far as to say that if he were to kill stranger,i'd kill him)and that he's one of my closest friends, then Isaac decided, foolishly, to say all my friends are assholes, and then i say "ya know what, i'm done" and he was like "okay". then i told another one of my friends Blockz on steam(i call him bob, but his name is bedraggled on the server), who was in the same faction with me and Isaac until i was kicked out for saying i'm leaving, about what happened and i told him that he should leave the faction. Isaac previously "kidnapped" a person on the server named Serena Glim, and she either killed herself to escape or changed class to escape, and wasn't even captured. (manly was there for this, and told Isaac that Serena had no reason to be in there, but i haven't been on the server in months so i'm only associated with some of the rules, i'm not really sure which classes can kidnap).

__________________________
My planned,and soon-to-be,only Pac:
My Planned Pac:
 

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Billcat

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Player Report For Isaac Lewiss   Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:11 am

This is a very bad attempt at humor, but I am more than happy to correct you.

So to start off, you fail to provide any screenshots or logs. This automatically is a he said she said situation.

1: You say Ciro "caught me putting my seva suit away." This is weird, given the fact that I had not warn it within an hour. I had been walking around without anything for quite a while. I had just repaired my suit and did not want to break it again. Screenshots? Evidence?

2:"Indoctrinate" you. You must be fucking joking. I know I broke a rule staying in the truck underwater. My excuse was revenge, as minutes before, Ciro stole my car, drove it around, and sat in the blown up remains. I simply returned the favor.

3: Ciro didn't want to have a two way conversation. He wanted to tell me his opinion on what happened and then ignored what I said in response.

4: Stranger did take the items, and, according to Kovora, will be banned for failrp and combat logging. Korova, if this has changed, please tell me so I may correct this. What happened was stranger saw mason fighting and did not help him. Friendly, right? He then let mason die so he could take his items. I saw this happen and began to approach stranger. Stranger decided it would be a good time to log out, so he did. He then proceeded to log in and out, changing his class, pac, and name, for 5 hours to avoid me. I never did get any gear back save for a P226.

5: The next part of the post is just you lieing. Saying completely unbelievable things about me wanting to get banned, me saying I would rdm. Why the hell would I say I want to rdm if I planned to rdm?

6: You then spew your toxicity to bedraggled, convincing him to leave the faction. Grats?

7: I've already explained the Serena situation multiple times. Ciro was raiding us. We were not going to open the doors up and just let her out in the middle of a raid. On top of that, Warrandally already settled this in regards to a war dec. Any roleplay related to Serena was automatically invalid as soon as she changed classes.

8: I'd like to point out you claim I stored my seva suit, yet hours earlier during the raid, you told me not to fight and to "just store your gear and let them kill you." Nice double standard.

9: I didn't want to pull this card but lets remember who we are talking to hear. This is ghastly ghoul. Enough said.

10: This entire report is you crying because you pushed and did not expect to be shoved back. As you stated I would state, you are doing this out of pure anger.

11: Somebody please move this shit to the highschool thread. This is an obvious case of posting in the wrong thread. Also, ever heard of paragraphs?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

avatar

Posts : 138
Join date : 2015-11-15

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Player Report For Isaac Lewiss   Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:07 am

This all just sounds like cancer and you all need to read over the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC
avatar

Posts : 442
Join date : 2014-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Player Report For Isaac Lewiss   Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:29 am

I'm going to have to agree with Kathrine; I'll ask around in the ts to figure some more things out, but this really looks like a case of just needing to READ THE RULES.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Billcat

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Player Report For Isaac Lewiss   Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:46 am

I have since read over the rules multiple more times to make sure I did not violate any rules on my end. If any staff have any questions they can contact me in game, on steam, or (obviously) make a reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 235
Join date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Player Report For Isaac Lewiss   Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:52 pm

Billcat wrote:
1: You say Ciro "caught me putting my seva suit away." This is weird, given the fact that I had not warn it within an hour. I had been walking around without anything for quite a while. I had just repaired my suit and did not want to break it again.  

2:"Indoctrinate" you. You must be fucking joking. I know I broke a rule staying in the truck underwater. My excuse was revenge, as minutes before, Ciro stole my car, drove it around, and sat in the blown up remains. I simply returned the favor.

I clearly remember you wearing your SEVA suit while I was driving away in your car. Afterwards once you caught up with me I remember you wearing your SEVA with a plasma pistol in your hand aiming at me while I was in your car when a random flipped and broke the car I was driving. I didn't bother to screenshot as I though you were going to be a regular rule-abiding player and not store your stuff when you were being actively chased by people.

Also the part with me 'minging' with your car is not true. A random propflipped your car I was driving and then broke it so i was stuck in there are I should legitlly still be able to drive around with your car but a minge with no correlations with us minged. You then as an act of revenge was steal my car (perfectly fine) and drive off. I was chasing you and I saw you take your SEVA suit off while being chased.

Billcat wrote:
7: I've already explained the Serena situation multiple times. Ciro was raiding us. We were not going to open the doors up and just let her out in the middle of a raid.

??? I never raided you. Jim Warran and some others raided you. "Stop making claims with no evidence."

Anyways just saying a few things that I deemed good to add as why certain things happened

__________________________
I put the fun in dysfunctional
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

avatar

Posts : 138
Join date : 2015-11-15

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Player Report For Isaac Lewiss   Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:30 pm

The putting armor away thing is pretty dumb. It's not worth getting in trouble over since you don't even lose your armor now so make sure you don't do that. I really don't know what to say about this report. Like I said it just seems like you guys need to read over the rules and I'm not necessarily saying anyone broke them but the threatening to rdm and other stupid stuff you guys were saying just makes me think you need to freshen up on them.

Anyways guys don't let your anger get yourselves banned. Seriously though don't store your gear in combat and don't start threatening to rdm people. If you really think someone broke a rule and combat logged with your friends stuff then contact staff. Unless I'm missing something this report just seems to be about the whole putting gear away in combat thing and we don't really have any proof on that so I just don't think anything is going to be done about this for now. This report could've been shorter and easier to read.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

avatar

Posts : 315
Join date : 2016-03-07

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Player Report For Isaac Lewiss   Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:00 pm


Billcat wrote:
1: You say Ciro "caught me putting my seva suit away." This is weird, given the fact that I had not warn it within an hour. I had been walking around without anything for quite a while. I had just repaired my suit and did not want to break it again. Screenshots? Evidence?

2:"Indoctrinate" you. You must be fucking joking. I know I broke a rule staying in the truck underwater. My excuse was revenge, as minutes before, Ciro stole my car, drove it around, and sat in the blown up remains. I simply returned the favor.

3: Ciro didn't want to have a two way conversation. He wanted to tell me his opinion on what happened and then ignored what I said in response.

4: Stranger did take the items, and, according to Kovora, will be banned for failrp and combat logging. Korova, if this has changed, please tell me so I may correct this. What happened was stranger saw mason fighting and did not help him. Friendly, right? He then let mason die so he could take his items. I saw this happen and began to approach stranger. Stranger decided it would be a good time to log out, so he did. He then proceeded to log in and out, changing his class, pac, and name, for 5 hours to avoid me. I never did get any gear back save for a P226.

5: The next part of the post is just you lieing. Saying completely unbelievable things about me wanting to get banned, me saying I would rdm. Why the hell would I say I want to rdm if I planned to rdm?

6: You then spew your toxicity to bedraggled, convincing him to leave the faction. Grats?

7: I've already explained the Serena situation multiple times. Ciro was raiding us. We were not going to open the doors up and just let her out in the middle of a raid. On top of that, Warrandally already settled this in regards to a war dec. Any roleplay related to Serena was automatically invalid as soon as she changed classes.

8: I'd like to point out you claim I stored my seva suit, yet hours earlier during the raid, you told me not to fight and to "just store your gear and let them kill you." Nice double standard.

9: I didn't want to pull this card but lets remember who we are talking to hear. This is ghastly ghoul. Enough said.

10: This entire report is you crying because you pushed and did not expect to be shoved back. As you stated I would state, you are doing this out of pure anger.

11: Somebody please move this shit to the highschool thread. This is an obvious case of posting in the wrong thread. Also, ever heard of paragraphs?
I'd like to mention the fact that i didn't spew toxicity to bedraggled.
I told him what me and you talked about in the truck and what i did in response to you calling Stranger an asshole. Also, this is the correct thread for player reports. I could care less about the stuff between me and you, this report was mainly about you stealing Ciro's truck and pretty much going on a manhunt for Stranger for 3 days for items that you told him, when you finally found him, were virtually nothing to you. And after Stranger explains that he was killed and lost David's gear but was willing to give you his gun, you hassled me and followed me to ask for a refund. you, then, said you'd war me for defending Stranger in voice chat, when i can do that and not have any wars come out of it, because Stranger has no faction therefore he cant be my faction's ally and he wasnt even in my faction, he's a guy who i was friends with on steam and online servers on GMOD.
And then you managed to pull Skull into this by saying that he told you that i told him to war you, when i didnt cause i dont ask people to do shit like that. Whatever Skull decided to do was his choice and his alone.
Then you decided to try to insult me by saying that i was the community laughingstock and you also berated Bedraggled for leaving you, and tried to pull him into the situation too many times, when he chose what he chose, and you cant fault him for that. And in your post, you tried to use my reputation as to undermine my player report, when people might know me, but all that i did to earn that rep is and always will be in the past. I only use the deathclaw pac on other servers where it is more welcomed. And as evident by Ciro, who managed to recognize me, people dont really care, they acknowledge my past and then they are done with it. Also that thing about the indoctrination is true, you must be deaf to your own words. When i told you that Ciro friended me, you went full conspiracy theorist and said he was trying to indoctrinate me, trying to make it so i dont hang out with you anymore, which happened anyways. He told me he simply wanted to talk to you instead of having a report on the forums about you, like the very one you posted on. Whatever you two talked about, is your story.

Also just because you have Korova friended and he said he would ban stranger,doesnt mean it will actually happen. What Stranger did was a honest mistake and he learned from it, he was only gonna be banned at most 3 days, and i felt like the ban wasnt even gonna happen, he lagged out, not purposely trying to combatlog at all. You'd understand more than anyone what lag can do, as you have a computer that lags on the server during certain times. And if he did combatlog, well you were the one who was contemplating RDM if he didnt come on and give back the stuff. He would have to break a rule to avoid you then. And even after you were given the gun, you still wanted more, as i prevously mentioned. You,Somehow, came to the conclusion that i was responsible for Stranger's actions in a situation I DID NOT TAKE PART IN, and used my defence of him during the situation as reason for that conclusion. Then from what ive heard from others in your faction, you were leaving the server, but yet you came back and got David's gun. And from what Bedraggled told me, you did not come on the server for a while after the events described in the report happened.

__________________________
My planned,and soon-to-be,only Pac:
My Planned Pac:
 

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

avatar

Posts : 315
Join date : 2016-03-07

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Player Report For Isaac Lewiss   Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:09 pm

GhostlyGhoul wrote:

Billcat wrote:
1: You say Ciro "caught me putting my seva suit away." This is weird, given the fact that I had not warn it within an hour. I had been walking around without anything for quite a while. I had just repaired my suit and did not want to break it again. Screenshots? Evidence?

2:"Indoctrinate" you. You must be fucking joking. I know I broke a rule staying in the truck underwater. My excuse was revenge, as minutes before, Ciro stole my car, drove it around, and sat in the blown up remains. I simply returned the favor.

3: Ciro didn't want to have a two way conversation. He wanted to tell me his opinion on what happened and then ignored what I said in response.

4: Stranger did take the items, and, according to Kovora, will be banned for failrp and combat logging. Korova, if this has changed, please tell me so I may correct this. What happened was stranger saw mason fighting and did not help him. Friendly, right? He then let mason die so he could take his items. I saw this happen and began to approach stranger. Stranger decided it would be a good time to log out, so he did. He then proceeded to log in and out, changing his class, pac, and name, for 5 hours to avoid me. I never did get any gear back save for a P226.

5: The next part of the post is just you lieing. Saying completely unbelievable things about me wanting to get banned, me saying I would rdm. Why the hell would I say I want to rdm if I planned to rdm?

6: You then spew your toxicity to bedraggled, convincing him to leave the faction. Grats?

7: I've already explained the Serena situation multiple times. Ciro was raiding us. We were not going to open the doors up and just let her out in the middle of a raid. On top of that, Warrandally already settled this in regards to a war dec. Any roleplay related to Serena was automatically invalid as soon as she changed classes.

8: I'd like to point out you claim I stored my seva suit, yet hours earlier during the raid, you told me not to fight and to "just store your gear and let them kill you." Nice double standard.

9: I didn't want to pull this card but lets remember who we are talking to hear. This is ghastly ghoul. Enough said.

10: This entire report is you crying because you pushed and did not expect to be shoved back. As you stated I would state, you are doing this out of pure anger.

11: Somebody please move this shit to the highschool thread. This is an obvious case of posting in the wrong thread. Also, ever heard of paragraphs?
I'd like to mention the fact that i didn't spew toxicity to bedraggled.
I told him what me and you talked about in the truck and what i did in response to you calling Stranger an asshole. Also, this is the correct thread for player reports. I could care less about the stuff between me and you, this report was mainly about you stealing Ciro's truck and pretty much going on a manhunt for Stranger for 3 days for items that you told him, when you finally found him, were virtually nothing to you. And after Stranger explains that he was killed and lost David's gear but was willing to give you his gun, you hassled me and followed me to ask for a refund. you, then, said you'd war me for defending Stranger in voice chat, when i can do that and not have any wars come out of it, because Stranger has no faction therefore he cant be my faction's ally and he wasnt even in my faction, he's a guy who i was friends with on steam and online servers on GMOD.
And then you managed to pull Skull into this by saying that he told you that i told him to war you, when i didnt cause i dont ask people to do shit like that. Whatever Skull decided to do was his choice and his alone.
Then you decided to try to insult me by saying that i was the community laughingstock and you also berated Bedraggled for leaving you, and tried to pull him into the situation too many times, when he chose what he chose, and you cant fault him for that. And in your post, you tried to use my reputation as to undermine my player report, when people might know me, but all that i did to  earn that rep is and always will be in the past. I only use the deathclaw pac on other servers where it is more welcomed. And as evident by Ciro, who managed to recognize me, people dont really care, they acknowledge my past and then they are done with it. Also that thing about the indoctrination is true, you must be deaf to your own words. When i told you that Ciro friended me, you went full conspiracy theorist and said he was trying to indoctrinate me, trying to make it so i dont hang out with you anymore, which happened anyways. He told me he simply wanted to talk to you instead of having a report on the forums about you, like the very one you posted on. Whatever you two talked about, is your story.

Also just because you have Korova friended and he said he would ban stranger,doesnt mean it will actually happen. What Stranger did was a honest mistake and he learned from it, he was only gonna be banned at most 3 days, and i felt like the ban wasnt even gonna happen, he lagged out, not purposely trying to combatlog at all. You'd understand more than anyone what lag can do, as you have a computer that lags on the server during certain times. And if he did combatlog, well you were the one who was contemplating RDM if he didnt come on and give back the stuff. He would have to break a rule to avoid you then. And even after you were given the gun, you still wanted more, as i prevously mentioned. You,Somehow, came to the conclusion that i was responsible for Stranger's actions in a situation I DID NOT TAKE PART IN, and used my defence of him during the situation as reason for that conclusion. Then from what ive heard from others in your faction, you were leaving the server, but yet you came back and got David's gun. And from what Bedraggled told me, you did not come on the server for a while after the events described in the report happened.
Sorry for the Double Post. That thing about Double standard, very interesting seeing as how i told you way before the raid happened, when jim first came in our base, that if he were to raid, it'd be best to use your shit gear and save your best gear. Never would i say that during the raid. and if i did, you still listened to me, instead of telling me i shouldnt say that. You'd be the combatlogger in that situation as well. And yes i told you not to fight, cause we'd die anyways. i had a hunch that jim warren wasnt poor and that ciro was gonna raid us. i just wasnt exaclty sure at the time. and if you stored you gear before the raid, it wouldnt be combatlogging, it'd be being smart. Cars are different.

Ciro saw you with a Seva suit and then saw you without it. Whatever happened in the moment(s)in-between, the staff will have to judge. And if i was doing this in pure anger, it wouldnt be a player report then, ive learned how to properly use forums. If you have Evidence against the claims i bring against you, isaac, then im all ears.

__________________________
My planned,and soon-to-be,only Pac:
My Planned Pac:
 

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Billcat

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Player Report For Isaac Lewiss   Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:26 am

"David mason, his friend, had his stuff taken away right in front of him by my friend stranger(Stranger felt guilty after taking David's stuff.so he left the server)." Says stranger felt guilty and left. First post by ghostly

"Also just because you have Korova friended and he said he would ban stranger,doesnt mean it will actually happen. What Stranger did was a honest mistake and he learned from it, he was only gonna be banned at most 3 days, and i felt like the ban wasnt even gonna happen, he lagged out, not purposely trying to combatlog at all." Claims Stranger lagged out. Second post by ghostly.

Caught you telling a bit of a fib, eh? If you cannot even keep your story straight, how the hell do you intend for any of the staff to believe you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 347
Join date : 2016-02-11

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Player Report For Isaac Lewiss   Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:43 am

This is just the FOOKIN' cancer mate Im just gonna ask for a lovely lock in this post, thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Billcat

avatar

Posts : 17
Join date : 2016-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Player Report For Isaac Lewiss   Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:50 am

ManlyTears wrote:
This is just the FOOKIN' cancer mate Im just gonna ask for a lovely lock in this post, thanks.

I agree, but I kind of want ghostly addressed. Blatantly lying to the staff team...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

avatar

Posts : 500
Join date : 2013-06-17

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Player Report For Isaac Lewiss   Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:58 pm

Seal it and throw it in High school thread.

__________________________


117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC
avatar

Posts : 442
Join date : 2014-12-06

PostSubject: Re: [DENIED] Player Report For Isaac Lewiss   Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:01 pm

Locked
Looks to me like you're just trying to get each other banned. If you have a real issue please address it with us in the Teamspeak and we can have an admin sit about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
[DENIED] Player Report For Isaac Lewiss
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» [DENIED] Player Report For Isaac Lewiss
» Player Report on Isaac Lewiss
» Player Report Format
» [Denied]player report (Mikado Ryuugamine, George Jovanovic)
» [Denied] Player abuse report Charles Matthew

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Appeal/Reports :: Player Reports-
Jump to: